Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The Royal scribe ain’t shit. The king valued Traum way more!
The king gave away his only follower to his death flag, yeah sure

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
By the way the last time u support for lpb family, the branch family get caught and surrender to PB family
This makes no sense LOL! Every family would surrender to a FH!!!

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
LPB family is strong but have temperature room iq, go to the battlefield without strategy, ended up getting their ass captured by some suppose "trash weakling"

Oh and yeah all those happen without even dumas and proust did anything (yeah ptoust literally do nothing when pb family ambuse lpb family), literally the 2 strongest family member of PB

And let be real, if gustang want it, lpb family would already over since season 3 chapter 124, gustang come to lpb mothership when traumerei wasnt even there, tf they can do??
Well po bidau had the worst second in command who is actually a defector so I really don't see po bidau in better light.
But as DS noted this non sequitur to the power scaling of gustang Vs traum.
I see death / perpetual purgatory prison flag for gustang in this war. It could be due to zahards direct influence or ttaum defeating him

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Doesn't matter who is stronger. Traumerei is dying this arc.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This makes no sense LOL! Every family would surrender to a FH!!!
Yeah as u can see by the trackrecord that all u support is taking the L, so buckle up everyone, traumerei death flag is real

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah, then there's Urek Bumzino.

Idk what the new 10 FH would even do. But if they're really strong enough as I expected them to be, then perhaps they could... stop Urek from saving Traum at the hands of Gustang? How do you think these forces will even play out?

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah, then there's Urek Bumzino.

Idk how what the new 10 FH would even do. But if they're really strong enough as I expected them to be, then perhaps they could... stop Urek from saving Traum at the hands of Gustang?
I really hope those new guy is atleast strong enough to not dying, cause if kirin is one of them and they all equal to him, then they died for sure

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I hope Baam somehow is directly responsible for preventing it. He's overdue to give FUG a huge middle finger for everything in the past. And Revolution should never get a single win, ever. Bunch of posers.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah as u can see by the trackrecord that all u support is taking the L, so buckle up everyone, traumerei death flag is real
Who’s killing him?!?!

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I really hope those new guy is atleast strong enough to not dying, cause if kirin is one of them and they all equal to him, then they died for sure
I actually don't think Captain Z would go past Enne or Adori Jahad. This new group needs to make sense for me.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
So each FH sign their own immortality contract (separately) instead of one joint immortality contract hence they can kill each other but cannot suicide?
Jahad, Arlene and the Family Heads signed contracts that give them complete immortality so they can't kill each other or themselves.

Normally as Irregulars they are immune to this stuff but since they consented to it themselves they are bound by it.

Gustang needing the bracelet is proof he can't kill Traum himself.

What is really interesting is that contacts are supposed to be give and take. What exactly did they give up in order to receive such a great benefit?

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I hope SIU at least explain why did bam gave Rei nightmares. And at the very least give him somewhat of a smart moment, cuz lately all he does is jump to fights that are above him without trying to fight seriously.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
To be fair compare them with enryu let alone phanta is a bad comparison, both of them is in their own league, literally phanta could destroy the tower if he feel like it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk if u learn history or not, but in most of ancient kingdom, especially korean kingdom, the royal historian is always the high rangking official
I just said if Gustang was stronger he could kill Zahard without any other trick like watches or thorn since he is already irregular.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is the one struggling here with his past actions… Traum dgaf!!! Traum’s whole fam betrayed him yet Gustang asked dumbass to protect Bam(from what)!!!

RIP “Royal” scribe!!!

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I just said if Gustang was stronger he could kill Zahard without any other trick like watches or thorn since he is already irregular.
My idea is always that all the great warrior is similar in strength, ofc there is still slight different, like zahard is the srongest among them but not by the big margin,

I"ll bet that if 2 FH jump on zahard, they can whoop his ass