Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
You mixed Rachel in with those fodder? I know she's hated by all, but you might need to eat your hat on that one.
What is she but a wannabe? She's wanted to be (and never can be) what Baam is from the very beginning of the story.

Rachel is a bitter, jealous, delusional loser. No different from Enkidu, Bellerir or Kirin.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Only Gustang knows about this?

Dumas can’t protect nobody from traumerei lol is because Baam is hurt and unconscious ?
Traum’s has no current allies in the sprout, so I’m confused why Bam needs Dumas’ protection! I guess Traum can resurrect all his fallen BHs and send his entire animal kingdom after Bam while he fights Gustang!!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Despite what everyone THINKS, Traum is a masterclass multitasker!!! Dude is 3 steps ahead at all times!!!

Traum kind of reminds me of Capt. Fukuchi in Bungo Stray Dogs and Makashima Shogo in Psycho-Pass
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You should never underestimate the weirdo that tortures animals!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Traum’s has no current allies in the sprout, so I’m confused why Bam needs Dumas’ protection!
Gustang wants Dumas to keep Baam contained where he is and mitigate any risk of him running into or getting caught by Traumerei.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was thinking that Gustang would save Androssi, but he isn't allowed to since he is the FH. Then again, Traumerei used his Shinheuhs to support Hollan in this chapter. It shouldn't be allowed, should it?
I'm thinking Gustang will probably force Rachel to save Androssi, with the way things are Enkidu is about to meet up with Rachel's group which makes her bound to meet up with Traumerei, Gustang can have her do anything by offering her power she can keep and he did say he owes her

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
And I preferred them as they were presented before. Problem? I don't like this ongoing campaign of SIU's to tear down and diminish the Irregulars, because Baam gets caught in the backwash from it.
You can like whatever you want.

The whole point of the story is that Irregulars are not in fact gods, no matter how powerful they are. They're just people.

The tragedy here is that they bought their own hype and became something they never should have become and ruined the lives of everyone living in the Tower.

They aren't getting 'diminished'. We're just seeing behind the curtain.

The fact that Baam is fallible is a good thing. It means he's not becoming like them.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang wants Dumas to keep Baam contained where he is and mitigate any risk of him running into or getting caught by Traumerei.
Not sure how that’s possible lol?!?! He was told not to touch them!!! The minute all 3 wake up, Dumbass is doomed!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk about AA and Rak but Bam was fully healed by Gustang!!! And HOPEFULLY he learned his lesson!!!

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Not sure how that’s possible lol?!?! He was told not to touch them!!! The minute all 3 wake up, Dumbass is doomed!!!
...all 3? you want to tell me that bam rak and A.A somehow would mess up dumas?

Maybe if something weird happened to bam that would make him beat or absorb dumbass, but until then i see no way for bam, even if he did have the other two with him, to win.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
The fact that Baam is fallible is a good thing. It means he's not becoming like them.
Provided that's what you want for him, at least. He could do with being a whole hell of a lot less weak.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Provided that's what you want for him, at least. He could do with being a whole hell of a lot less weak.
He can always get stronger, that's not a big deal. What's important is that he doesn't lose his humanity.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
He can always get stronger, that's not a big deal. What's important is that he doesn't lose his humanity.
It's a big enough deal. Because of it, he's now eternally tainted by being an Irregular who outright lost to a Towerborn.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
...all 3? you want to tell me that bam rak and A.A somehow would mess up dumas?

Maybe if something weird happened to bam that would make him beat or absorb dumbass, but until then i see no way for bam, even if he did have the other two with him, to win.
Absolutely! B/c AA and a tired Bam and Rak scared the shit out him before! S3ch196 - Dumbass’ own words - “I’m astounded. I can’t believe a group of three mere regulars… actually posed a threat to me.”

Dumbass has only 2 options - get down or lay down

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
How are so many of you this oblivious to the reason why Gustang is mad with Träumerei? A mutual friend of the great 13 who climbed the tower with them and even became the lover of one of them was killed. That alone shattered them emotionally to the point they erased their memories and became even more distant and uncaring than before. But now Gustang found out, that it was Träumerei, a member of his closest circle of 'friends', a person he entered the tower and climbed it with; that not only killed said friend, but also lied about it, blaming V, escalating a conflict that was already straining the relationship between the great warriors. How is this a trivial matter? Remember, while the people in the tower live exceptionally long lives, their minds still age. They have lived such long lives, that an incident like this can completely destroy them. I mean, wouldn't a murder case like that scarr people in real life too? Imagine one of your best friends is killed, and years later you find out it was one of your other friends, who successfully blamed another person that you then hated all this time. That is effed up! Now put it in the context of Tower of God, people who lived for thousands of years already, who are now immortal, whos minds have become fragile due to fighting and constant loss... and that is where we are now!

Oh, and people saying 'how did Gustang remember his hatred for V when these memories were sealed?'... it is literally explained within this chapter, that they retained a certain rage, but lost their memories of why they had such fury inside of them. The great warriors have immortal bodies and almost omnipotent powers, but their minds are highly fragile, making them volatile. The image of the 'perfect beings' they were once portrayed as has carefully been tainted by SIU, and I think he did this incredibly well!
Your rage seems like mostly based on your own imagination of the story, because if I'm not wrong SIU himself hasn't delved deep into the backstory of an event he himself says is of critical import to the tower in that it became the catalyst of the division among the families.

Everyone who has a problem with this understands the logic, it's not a 200IQ story. The problem is that something that is supposed to be of this importance needs to have been dealt with in a better way. Not just by telling that "Gais X happened and then Y and then Z" in a short spread of time. That's no way readers can really connect with the story. Everyone can understand it sure, but to connect, they have to imagine most of the story themselves. If you want that then might as well say "Guys a dude entered the tower and conquered all including previous king and united everyone!!!" Now imagine the rest of the story as the most GOAT and in dept awesomeaculous story evar!!!

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Thing is I despise traum and relatively like Gustang. Frankly at this point I like him more than Bam but I seriously don't see trauma side loosing.
Best case scenario for me would be gustang loosing his family and becoming fugitive like V and arlene with Bam.
Personally I think Bam should be ashamed of himself for being soft pro traum after witnessing what a trash bag traum can be. I think if he would have totally sided with Gustang I would have thought gustang is winning this but nah he goes around with absurd choices.
I see Gustang using whatever trump card he has only for zahard to do something and nullifying his advantage and traum coming on top somehow.
Whole tog is quite repetitive with Bams side loosing bam going AWOL or on the run and by some means escaping. Narrator texts claiming despite the fact that we can clearly see Bams side lost but because Bam managed to "scratch" some super high rankers/FHs and/or thwarting their plans the whole tower thinks Bam won.
This is SIUs way of saying "look man I know it looks like Bams side lost but I really hope you take this to mean Bam won because otherwise he couldn't do this Uber manoeuvre of scratching and ESCAPING ( DO YOU KNOW BAM CAN ESCAPE DANGEROUS PEOPLE!!! WHAT A DAMN FLEX HE CAN ESCAPE SO WELL XOMG I M GETTING SHIVERS THINKING HOW COOL CHARACTER I CREATED ONE THAT CAN ESCAPE POWERFUL CHARAS) , so it's really his win even though I made it look crystal clear that he lost and ran away".

I don't see ToG to change one bit. Any side that will not make Bam refugee/mia will not win.

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It's a big enough deal. Because of it, he's now eternally tainted by being an Irregular who outright lost to a Towerborn.
It's a big deal to you.

Personally, I don't see the big deal.

Emphasizing the difference between Irregulars and Towerborn is the whole problem the Family Leaders have, it's a fake division.

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Absolutely! B/c AA and a tired Bam and Rak scared the shit out him before! S3ch196 - Dumbass’ own words - “I’m astounded. I can’t believe a group of three mere regulars… actually posed a threat to me.”

Dumbass has only 2 options - get down or lay down
I see. Looks like you enjoy using exaggerations when you write quite a lot, huh. Dumbass didn't know A.A had a life steal spell that interfered with the armor, and the only reason why they posed a threat was because he didn't know much about their capabilities. And also, threat in this scenario could be about him losing the armor rather than dying.

Hell, all of this happened because he was surprised. Now even if they tried he'll easily stomped them because he knows what they can do. Dumbass can only lose if Bam pulls out a UR level bullshit to deal with him, like eat the heart and kill him as a result, or some other bonker stuff.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Personally I think Bam should be ashamed of himself for being soft pro traum after witnessing what a trash bag traum can be.
He's...not? He hasn't weighed in on the matter at all. For whatever Traumerei has done to other people, it's Gustang's side that has directly harmed Baam and his friends.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Thing is I despise traum and relatively like Gustang. Frankly at this point I like him more than Bam but I seriously don't see trauma side loosing.
Best case scenario for me would be gustang loosing his family and becoming fugitive like V and arlene with Bam.
Personally I think Bam should be ashamed of himself for being soft pro traum after witnessing what a trash bag traum can be. I think if he would have totally sided with Gustang I would have thought gustang is winning this but nah he goes around with absurd choices.
I see Gustang using whatever trump card he has only for zahard to do something and nullifying his advantage and traum coming on top somehow.
Whole tog is quite repetitive with Bams side loosing bam going AWOL or on the run and by some means escaping. Narrator texts claiming despite the fact that we can clearly see Bams side lost but because Bam managed to "scratch" some super high rankers/FHs and/or thwarting their plans the whole tower thinks Bam won.
This is SIUs way of saying "look man I know it looks like Bams side lost but I really hope you take this to mean Bam won because otherwise he couldn't do this Uber manoeuvre of scratching and escaping, so it's really his win even though I made it look crystal clear that he lost and ran away".

I don't see ToG to change one bit. Any side that will not make Bam refugee/mia will not win.
Bam hasn't been prp-traimerei though. He mostly does not want to see his family obliterated.