Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Personally I think Bam should be ashamed of himself for being soft pro traum after witnessing what a trash bag traum can be.
Baam never sided with Rei.

I think if he would have totally sided with Gustang I would have thought gustang is winning this but nah he goes around with absurd choices.
Gustang wants to destroy the whole Tower, remember?

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Bam hasn't been prp-traimerei though. He mostly does not want to see his family obliterated.
He opposed Gustang taking the book while siding with that pathetic family.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
He's...not? He hasn't weighed in on the matter at all. For whatever Traumerei has done to other people, it's Gustang's side that has directly harmed Baam and his friends.
In the long run given Bam is pitted against zahard gustang is a better ally than zahards pawn who wants to have bam as his lackey via marriage.
But fair enough he didn't make a choice based on any cost benefit analysis

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see. Looks like you enjoy using exaggerations when you write quite a lot, huh. Dumbass didn't know A.A had a life steal spell that interfered with the armor, and the only reason why they posed a threat was because he didn't know much about their capabilities. And also, threat in this scenario could be about him losing the armor rather than dying.

Hell, all of this happened because he was surprised. Now even if they tried he'll easily stomped them because he knows what they can do. Dumbass can only lose if Bam pulls out a UR level bullshit to deal with him, like eat the heart and kill him as a result, or some other bonker stuff.
Lmfao what exaggeration?!?! That’s how it’s t/l‘d on WEBTOON! He could have said he was caught off guard and won’t let it happen again but he didn’t LOL

Dumbass talking about Bam’s DTG - “but that last technique he used… made me feel threatened like never before”

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
In the long run given Bam is pitted against zahard gustang is a better ally than zahards pawn who wants to have bam as his lackey via marriage.
Again, Baam isn't Traumerei's ally at all. Ending the war peacefully is the best bet for Baam since it keeps him and his people out of the whole thing.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO every fight is a surprise no one knows their opponents entire artillery LOL!!!

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
He sided with Robadon, who wanted to stop the war and prevent deaths on both sides. Not with Traumerei.
The war was inevitable even someone as naive as Bam should have been aware of that fact. Gustangs presence freed Bam temporarily from traums grasp ( with koons doing obv). If it was me I d kick anyone from traums family given Nest and what followed

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
FOH with that lame ass excuse

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
He hasn't decided whether or not he wants to accept and follow that path. Gustang also wants Baam to be a lackey. He has no intention of treating Baam as an equal, and his actions with Dumas in this chapter make that very clear.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Thing is I despise traum and relatively like Gustang. Frankly at this point I like him more than Bam but I seriously don't see trauma side loosing.
Best case scenario for me would be gustang loosing his family and becoming fugitive like V and arlene with Bam.
Personally I think Bam should be ashamed of himself for being soft pro traum after witnessing what a trash bag traum can be. I think if he would have totally sided with Gustang I would have thought gustang is winning this but nah he goes around with absurd choices.
I see Gustang using whatever trump card he has only for zahard to do something and nullifying his advantage and traum coming on top somehow.
Whole tog is quite repetitive with Bams side loosing bam going AWOL or on the run and by some means escaping. Narrator texts claiming despite the fact that we can clearly see Bams side lost but because Bam managed to "scratch" some super high rankers/FHs and/or thwarting their plans the whole tower thinks Bam won.
This is SIUs way of saying "look man I know it looks like Bams side lost but I really hope you take this to mean Bam won because otherwise he couldn't do this Uber manoeuvre of scratching and ESCAPING ( DO YOU KNOW BAM CAN ESCAPE DANGEROUS PEOPLE!!! WHAT A DAMN FLEX HE CAN ESCAPE SO WELL XOMG I M GETTING SHIVERS THINKING HOW COOL CHARACTER I CREATED ONE THAT CAN ESCAPE POWERFUL CHARAS) , so it's really his win even though I made it look crystal clear that he lost and ran away".

I don't see ToG to change one bit. Any side that will not make Bam refugee/mia will not win.
Baam is definitely not pro Traumerei, but he isn't pro Gustang either(it'd make more sense though). He did one stupid thing and that was offering to help the LPB Twins and Laura.

He accepted to play because he "feels" it'll lead him to keep his beloved ones safe.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
He hasn't decided whether or not he wants to accept and follow that path. Gustang also wants Baam to be a lackey. He has no intention of treating Baam as an equal, and his actions with Dumas in this chapter make that very clear.
Tbh I m seeing this as Death flag for Dumas. But yeah each has his own interest I think Gustangs align better with where Bam will inevitably end up in. That is Vs zahards

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Man I just hope Traumerei dies here.
Some of you guys are starting to make me doubt.

I don't want him to leave at the end of arc, Aizen style, revealing his hidden Manbearpig army (from the nasty lab stuff NotIcarus discovered), saying cringy shit like "Everything is according to the plan. You all served your purpose, I don't need you anymore. If you want revenge come me meet it at the top... irregular.", all while riding one his beast in fetal position because well, this is what Traumerei does.

This long ass arc's conclusion is supposed to shake the tower. I don't think two lame families going near extinction is enough imo.

I don't know what Baam will do since he turns the other cheek half the time so I've no choice but to count on the Boss to assume the role of wildcard.

Reactions: fly

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
He opposed Gustang taking the book while siding with that pathetic family.
He didn't want gustang to set the tower even more on fire. Not the same as siding with traumerei. Bam has unsuccessfully attempted to keep loss of life at a minimum, that's his only side.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
This long ass arc's conclusion is supposed to shake the tower. I don't think two lame families going near extinction is enough imo.
Given somehow the flashback reveal is so weighty on Gustang ( idk why) it could be that gustang made it possible for that info to be available quite easily.
Which might created tensions among zahard forces and some family head

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum kills Gustang and Bam kills Traum.

Enkidu kills bitchass Urek(please SIU)

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I had forgotten that Gustang wanted to face Traumerei there specifically. It might be that there is something in this area which will allow him to kill Traumerei.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I d actually pay to see Bam kill traum by the end of this arc.
Avto did say that Bam is the wildcard! Gustang will be a martyr for his cause!!!