Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So anyone knows what that red thing was & why they were threatening it ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think we all know where Endorsi hid that chess piece 😏. SIU please don't let that bum Holan lay a finger on Endorsi's body.
🤨

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is she but a wannabe? She's wanted to be (and never can be) what Baam is from the very beginning of the story.

Rachel is a bitter, jealous, delusional loser. No different from Enkidu, Bellerir or Kirin.
I'd say it's quite normal for her to feel that Baam has stolen her destiny. He is given everything that she wants and needs to get her revenge.

Is Rachel bitter and jealous? Absolutely! Is she delusional? Certainly not. She's an irregular, free of all contracts and her goal is to get revenge against Zahard by any means necessary. There is every reason to believe she can do that.

She and Baam are different sides of the same coin, it's just that she's portrayed as bad and weak and he is viewed as a God.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
LMFAO every fight is a surprise no one knows their opponents entire artillery LOL!!!
And how did that end up for Dumbass? Tell me, what exactly did these three do to dumbass for you to believe they actually are a threat to him, besides him just saying that they are? If i remember, none of their attacks did anything to him, and Bam's dragon tiger gate could have done something, but it didn't even have time to touch him.

So what exactly can they do to defeat dumas?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
And how did that end up for Dumbass? Tell me, what exactly did these three do to dumbass for you to believe they actually are a threat to him, besides him just saying that they are? If i remember, none of their attacks did anything to him, and Bam's dragon tiger gate could have done something, but it didn't even have time to touch him.

So what exactly can they do to defeat dumas?
LOL they fought Wiwi, Rashut’s and Dumas’ armor before arriving before a fully rested Dumas! I fully believe Dumas would have lost to the version of Rak and Bam that fought Wiwi and Rashut!

Just sit tight and wait for it LOL!!!

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I'd say it's quite normal for her to feel that Baam has stolen her destiny. He is given everything that she wants and needs to get her revenge.

Is Rachel bitter and jealous? Absolutely! Is she delusional? Certainly not. She's an irregular, free of all contracts and her goal is to get revenge against Zahard by any means necessary. There is every reason to believe she can do that.

She and Bam are different sides of the same coin, it's just that she's portrayed as bad and weak and he is viewed as a God.
Wasn't Rachel's goal seeing the stars that Arlene wanted to see? And the problem with her being portrayed as weak is because she is literally weak. In any fight she would lose, unless someone else helps her. the 'bad' part, how i see it, is just how a person's cowardliness and jealousy makes them bad. Not once have i ever seen her take matters into her own hands (quite similar to bam, but at least he owns it) and her constantly being jealous of others and their powers makes her perceived as a bad person.

Because she is an irregular, like you said, she should have at least trained hard so she can have power. Her power. But she doesn't want that. She has an extreme inferiority complex where everyone is better than her and lashes out when things don't go her way, as if she is entitled to it.

All in all, Rachel has the means, but refuses to use them.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So anyone knows what that red thing was & why they were threatening it ?

🤨
Are you talking about the monster with the spear? He was invited at Traumerei's party. He is one of their companions.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Are you talking about the monster with the spear? He was invited at Traumerei's party. He is one of their companions.
Yes i remember that but why they were threatening it...translation needed

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
LOL they fought Wiwi, Rashut’s and Dumas’ armor before arriving before a fully rested Dumas! I fully believe Dumas would have lost to the version of Rak and Bam that fought Wiwi and Rashut!

Just sit tight and wait for it LOL!!!
Alright. Now we're comparing the two branch heads to one of the strongest in the Poe bidau family. in any case, you haven't made a compelling argument that somehow those three would win against dumas.

DUmbass would have lost to Ashy Rak and that bam? are you high? one behaves like an animal, and the other might be considered only if its the one that fought white.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes i remember that but why they were threatening it...translation needed
Probably because they need to wipe out all witnesses or else it’s pointless to forget!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright. Now we're comparing the two branch heads to one of the strongest in the Poe bidau family. in any case, you haven't made a compelling argument that somehow those three would win against dumas.

DUmbass would have lost to Ashy Rak and that bam? are you high? one behaves like an animal, and the other might be considered only if its the one that fought white.
LOL there’s something called stamina and being exhausted!!! All 3 exerted quite a bit of energy before facing a fresh Dumas!!!

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How are so many of you this oblivious to the reason why Gustang is mad with Träumerei? A mutual friend of the great 13 who climbed the tower with them and even became the lover of one of them was killed. That alone shattered them emotionally to the point they erased their memories and became even more distant and uncaring than before. But now Gustang found out, that it was Träumerei, a member of his closest circle of 'friends', a person he entered the tower and climbed it with; that not only killed said friend, but also lied about it, blaming V, escalating a conflict that was already straining the relationship between the great warriors. How is this a trivial matter? Remember, while the people in the tower live exceptionally long lives, their minds still age. They have lived such long lives, that an incident like this can completely destroy them. I mean, wouldn't a murder case like that scarr people in real life too? Imagine one of your best friends is killed, and years later you find out it was one of your other friends, who successfully blamed another person that you then hated all this time. That is effed up! Now put it in the context of Tower of God, people who lived for thousands of years already, who are now immortal, whos minds have become fragile due to fighting and constant loss... and that is where we are now!

Oh, and people saying 'how did Gustang remember his hatred for V when these memories were sealed?'... it is literally explained within this chapter, that they retained a certain rage, but lost their memories of why they had such fury inside of them. The great warriors have immortal bodies and almost omnipotent powers, but their minds are highly fragile, making them volatile. The image of the 'perfect beings' they were once portrayed as has carefully been tainted by SIU, and I think he did this incredibly well!
I still don’t think Traum did it willingly. I’m smelling Zahad’s involvement. Why make a ring for her and then frame V

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
LOL there’s something called stamina and being exhausted!!!
...What are you talking about? Didn't you say that they met a fully rested Dumas? what does stamina and exhausted have to do with this?
Or maybe you want to tell me that Bam, A.A and Rak were the ones exhausted?

I still don’t think Traum did it willingly. I’m smelling Zahad’s involvement. Why make a ring for her and then frame V
Could be both. Rei did do it willingly, but Zahard could have pushed for it. Or Rei is just insane and can't hold rejection well for some reason.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
So phantaminum and Enryu cannot kill Zahard because they don’t have the watch or the thorn? When they are clearly stronger than the administrator who granted Zahard with immortality? is about strength!
Phant doesn’t want to. He just wanted to talk to him. Enryu idk

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
...What are you talking about? Didn't you say that they met a fully rested Dumas? what does stamina and exhausted have to do with this?
Lol were they not?!?! Stamina has been the main issue for Bam in all his fights!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Crazy how Hollan was bald when the BHs departed from the mothership and now he got plenty hair it has been like a week LMAO.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
To be fair compare them with enryu let alone phanta is a bad comparison, both of them is in their own league, literally phanta could destroy the tower if he feel like it

Idk if u learn history or not, but in most of ancient kingdom, especially korean kingdom, the royal historian is always the high rangking official
I have a feeling Zahad can kill Enryu now. I almost expect it. I think he’s getting close to admin killing potential
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Could be both. Rei did do it willingly, but Zahard could have pushed for it. Or Rei is just insane and can't hold rejection well for some reason.
She didn’t even reject him. The answer would have been to ask if he can come with her. She’s literally sobbing leaving him