Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL Bam fought Wiwi(+shinhueh) then berserk Rak, then Dumas’ avatar, and then the real Dumas!!!

@lanternpo WTF you missing here

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Lol were they not?!?! Stamina has been the main issue for Bam in all his fights!!!
Sigh. SIU really messed up power level in this manhwa if someone can comfortably say those three can win against one of the strongest rankers in the Po bidau family. Even if he did have better stamina, one hit is enough to kill all three of them. Just because he didn't go all out against them due to gustang's order doesn't mean he won't beat the shit out of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL Bam fought Wiwi(+shinhueh) then berserk Rak, then Dumas’ avatar, and then the real Dumas!!!

Nothing really. the only thing i'm missing is where you think he'll win. That's about it. Based on what you're saying this bam is leagues more powerful than dark change bam, which i disagree.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

You can make an argument that if bam were to use everything he has, he could win. But in that case just maintaining that form would end up killing him(from overload), let alone fighting Dumas. *For Now* I don't see them win against him.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO Dumas said it himself that the 3 posed a threat to him. Due to Dumas’ characteristic he does not BS or exaggerate!!!
If you don’t want to believe what’s written then that’s your problem LOL!!! Just don’t complain when dumbass is fodderized soon!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
LMFAO Dumas said it himself that the 3 posed a threat to him. Due to Dumas characteristic he does not BS or exaggerate!!!
If you don’t want to believe what’s written then that’s your problem LOL!!! Just don’t complain when dumbass is fodderized soon!!!
We got similar hints with Kallavan several times and SIU never let Baam get that win (a mistake that I fear we're doomed to see repeated here with Dumas).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
We got similar hints with Kallavan several times and SIU never let Baam get that win (a mistake that I fear we're doomed to see repeated here with Dumas).
I disagree, Kallavan always stated that maybe eventually Bam could pose a threat to Zahard but as currently constructed was not strong enough!

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The thing is, i fail to understand how those three could defeat someone who fought multiple high rankers and still won. And remember, if his heart is ruined or anything he would also die. So posing a threat because you could beat him doesn't mean the same if it implied using a gimmick. (like interfering with the heart)

I disagree, Kallavan always stated that maybe eventually Bam could pose a threat to Zahard but as currently constructed was not strong enough!
Another thing i wanted to ask, and this outside the discussion, is why do you end your sentences with exclamation points?

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m sorry Baam isn’t a dumbass who just kills everyone he runs across. If Khun isn’t dead Baam has no reason to want Dumas dead

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
That's the thing. 'Not Strong Enough'. I'm no fool to think bam can't fold him in the future, but the current him just simply can't.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I’m sorry Baam isn’t a dumbass who just kills everyone he runs across. If Khun isn’t dead Baam has no reason to want Dumas dead
It is unfortunately true that he has little to nothing resembling pride or self-respect. But maybe he will convince himself that Koon is dead and get angry enough to do something. But even if he does, SIU won't let him win because he seems to despise his MC for whatever reason.

Reactions: fly

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The thing is, i fail to understand how those three could defeat someone who fought multiple high rankers and still won. And remember, if his heart is ruined or anything he would also die. So posing a threat because you could beat him doesn't mean the same if it implied using a gimmick. (like interfering with the heart)

Another thing i wanted to ask, and this outside the discussion, is why do you end your sentences with exclamation points?
Speaking of gimmicks, the real Dumas did absolutely nothing vs HRs LOL!!! His armor did all the fighting while he was in another realm standing on a platform!!! The real Dumas is not impressive, so I don’t find it difficult to see the 3 overcoming him next time around!!!

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Speaking of gimmicks, the real Dumas did absolutely nothing vs HRs LOL!!! His armor did all the fighting while he was in another realm standing on a platform!!! The real Dumas is not impressive, so I don’t find it difficult to see the 3 overcoming him next time around!!!
...Sure. Let's see if what the three have currently can do what you said, or if Bam is gonna do something unique to deal with him. Also, about bam going all out, if he could he wouldn't be able to keep it long enough to do much anyways.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Any HR on this current battlefield would have the exact same results with Dumas’ armor!!!

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Any HR on this current battlefield can have the same result with Dumas’ armor!!!
yes... i'm pretty sure karaka would agree with you. But why do you use so many exclamation points?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
yes... i'm pretty sure karaka would agree with you. But why do you use so many exclamation points?
Lol, Karaka wears his armor and uses his on techniques and skills!!!

What technique does dumbass have?!?!

fly

Reaction score
Country
India

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dumas real body is far stronger than his Armor…Baam beats his armor and gets clapped by real body

Any HR on this current battlefield would have the exact same results with Dumas’ armor!!!
Technically Gustang, Luslec, and Traumurei are high rankers

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
This comment is a L
Because the Armor is just a puppet who reflect the strength of the real Dumas..