MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MangaHelpers

Nemispelled
Nemispelled
Haha yeah, my visits here have been less frequent than it was before in the past, but I do check in from time to time. Glad to see that everybody is still present and active though.
Arjuna
Arjuna
Crescent i tried to convert Nemi in the Religion of Attack on Titan like both of us.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
I tried to get Nemi to play mafia. :x3 Think he would get along well with Lambu, Demon, Gry, Van. Especially his analysis. If help you with Attack on Titan. But you should definitely watch Attack on Titan, Nemi, and Kimetsu no Yaiba (for an added recommendation).
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
The only problem is Nemi is not taking up any new series for a long time, only if he knew what a gold mine AOT or the others you mentioned were.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
What were some of the other series that Nemi-sama read besides FT? And yep. I’m sure the guys would want me to recommend JoJo and Gintama too. He’s probably really busy now with work or school, Arjuna. Moreso then before. BUT!!! in the middle of October... Nemi, if you aren’t too busy. Come play mafia game! At least once for the experience. :amuse
Reactions: Arjuna
Nemispelled
Nemispelled
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I greatly appreciate the recommendations and will try to get to your suggestions whenever time permits. Admittedly, I've been pretty busy lately and still have a lot of stuff ahead of me. Since I'm not familiar with many of the series/games/events on this forum, it will likely take me a while to learn the ropes, which is why I haven't committed myself to any of them yet.
Nemispelled
Nemispelled
On a side note, I'm still reading FT - but I sometimes fall behind and have to read several weeks' worth of chapters just to keep up with things. As for other anime/manga series that I've followed, they include the Dragon Ball series, Death Note, Brave 10, and HOTD; though, there are probably many others that I'm somewhat familiar with. I also know of several different video game series as well.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
You’re welcome. If you ever go get around to our recommendations, I hope you enjoy them. Too bad you are so busy. Wish it’s not too stressful for you. Most games in the forum are simple activities except for MHarathon, which is a rare game, and Mafia Game... the most popular of the games. Both of those take days and a good bit of concentration. Mafia game is an experience on its own.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Wondered where you have been but saw you check-in regularly. Are you caught up in FT currently?
Nemispelled
Nemispelled
Yeah, I'm currently caught up with all of the FT chapters. So far, I'm somewhat indifferent about the entire plot surrounding the 100 Years' Quest. The God Dragons have a great potential to be formidable and worthwhile opponents, but it also begs the question of whether Team Natsu can defeat them alone without any PoF. For now, I think my opinion of the overall plot will heavily depend on the future chapters.
Arjuna
Arjuna
It's still set up chapters, another 10 chapters more and it will be clear.