MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MangaHelpers

Nie Li
Nie Li
Itachi, Shisui and Obito are all direct descendants of Madara?
Kiki
Kiki
THAT! is what I have been questioning haha

the artist probably had to do that to connect between the ancestor and the descendants somehow
Kiki
Kiki
let's see.. I have just googled and other family trees don't show that they are directly related. there should be an arrow somewhere around indra or tajima
Nie Li
Nie Li
Yeah, I think the rest of the tree is good, but Kagami, Fugaku, Mikoto and Obito should be connected to Indra instead of Madara.

Still worth saving the picture though.
Kiki
Kiki
agreed :nod

yes I bookmarked this pic cuz it's so cute :3
effort appreciated
lakhan220
lakhan220
Yep, itachi and sasuke are not direct descendants of Madara, but possibility does exist from izuna's side , even for obito too.

Btw, uchihas and senjus appeared much down the line and novel also has direct ootsusuki hagoromo's descendants still alive and living peacefully.Even kinkaku and ginkaku are descendants of hagoromo, most probs ashura's.
Orion
Orion
Yep, not direct descendants. Madara had no game whatsoever with the ladies :cheez
Kiki
Kiki
@lakhan220 are those canon? who are they?

oh the gold&silver brothers are hagoromo's descendants? that explains how they had the tools šŸ¤”
Kiki
Kiki
lakhan220
lakhan220
@Kiki Yep, they r descendants of ashura , but neither senju or uzumakis.

:lmao It is not Madara's fault tht there was no woman worthy of him in his era like Hinata & tht is why he focused on bigger goals like world peace.
Reactions: Kiki
Orion
Orion
Copy Panda
Copy Panda
Makes you wonder what the offspring between Sasuke and Hinata would produce huh
lakhan220
lakhan220
@BD_Beno :lmao I mean like Sakura.

Definitely the offspring of sasuke and hinata will have tht violent uchiha genes pacified by hinata's.
Reactions: Orion
Kiki
Kiki
whats with beno's obsession with mikoto? :lmao (remember top10 naruto chars game)
lakhan220
lakhan220
:lmao Probs him being itachi fan had mikoto as extended but from the looks of it, he is fan of itachi due to his obsession with Mikoto.
Orion
Orion
Yes

Also

Y'all weren't ready for this and her mangekyo

lakhan220
lakhan220
Lmao, copy pasted Tsuna's boobs on her + Rin's pose there and dressing of kinda sarada. Mangekyo face too looks like itachi.
Does she have any originality abt her in those pics there ? :lmao
Reactions: Kiki
Orion
Orion
She was the original :heh
lakhan220
lakhan220
:heh I see. Sasuke would have committed suicide seeing those tsuna boobs on his mother...No wonder itachi took precautions.
U obsessed with mikoto due to looks or similarity in name with suoh mikoto ? :lmao
Reactions: Orion
Orion
Orion
Mikoto Suoh was a baaaad dude :hip Which reminds me, I've yet to see season 2

Nah, Mikoto was just a joke cause the two Sakura fans were getting too aroused during that top 10. But, I'll gladly rep her, as she's Itachi's(GOAT) mom