◄ Shinsatsu's Gallery ► | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

◄ Shinsatsu's Gallery ►

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Greetings!
Making signatures / Banners / Wallpapers is a fun activity for me.
It's been a long time since I started making digital art pieces using photoshop, and I wanted to share with mangahelpers members most of the works I've done until now.
---------------------------------------------------------------​
Notes
► My old username was Shin Akuma and I still use it on some other websites.
► All the works here are mine.
► All mangahelpers members are welcome ask for permission if they wish to use any of the signatures below.
► Requests from active members are always welcome !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

◄Wallpapers►
Album
◄Signatures & Banners►

Yours, Shinsatsu / Shin Akuma

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Re: Shin Akuma's Signature Gallery

you add totally too much stuff to your sigs.

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany

You have some epic sigs there!Never knew of them :XD
Keep it going and make more coloring to practise^^

BAN_KAI

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

First of all, thanks for posting here :)

Yeah, I am aware I added alot of stuff to my old signatures, but if you follow the timeline, you'll notice that the style and techniques have changed alot.

The first signatures are 2-3 years old, the middle ones are one year old and the recent ones are made during the current year.
NP m8 , well i meant a lot of stuff in mayority of your sigs, old and new, i have learned that the most simple sigs are the best, like the ninja dojo and zombie sig are the best for me cause they got almost non effect and that makes them clean and awesome, its like a story in a sig, you cant see that in crowded sigs , but anyway you got some nice collection of sigs

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

They are all awesome (except for some with too much coloring) but this one is my favorite

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

They are all awesome (except for some with too much coloring) but this one is my favorite
Thanks alot BL,
That one is one of my personal favorites aswell. I remember making it in a very slow computer while I was studying away from home.
It brings back memories lol.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Looking good, Shin! :grin

I really like the look of your Mr. Bison & Zetsu sigs. Awesome stuff as usual. Keep up the great works dude. :)

Bowser

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I love those dark sigs, the ones that just look cool and evilll XD

DeBaron8

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Wow, this is a sweet collection! Great idea to post all of them like this. I never knew you made that classic Itachi sig, it always stands out on the message boards and is one of my favs. I also really like the Star Wars sig with the red lightsaber, is that from KOTOR II or another game? Out of the more recent stuff I probably like the V for Vendetta sig the best, with the Pain sig a close second, but these are probably more emotional choices than technical ones.

Nonetheless, they are all AWESOME. There isn't really any that don't look great, so keep up the good work! I really like your style. :D

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Thanks everyone for the support :)
I will keep this thread updated.
Without the signature competition we have in mangahelpers, I wouldn't be able to make all this stuff :) The best source of inspiration is you guys!

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway

I've been admiring your signatures for a while, you really have an awesome collection. So it got me wondering. Do you take up request? I would love to have a Shizuo set (the blond guy in my ava/sig) some time in the future made by a real pro :hurr

Also I'm curious, how long time do you use on making your signatures? Roughly speaking.

Keep up the good work man, remember to make some Naruto sets once in a while that I can gaze at when I read the posts in my section!

BAN_KAI

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

btw do you need a mod to approve this gallery or i can just create my own gallery *?**** , i made a thread at it was moved to the signatures thread ?

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

You need to have a sufficiently large amount of artwork if you want a signature gallery of your own without it being merged into the signature thread. Good examples would be this thread and this other one.

We don't want a ton of individual gallery threads for signatures when we have a designated signature thread; thus, an individual thread is only warranted by the volume of signatures being greater than the capacity for an individual post in the community signature thread.

Furthermore, Shin Akuma is a MH Artist and thus entitled to a gallery, which means this thread should actually be moved to the Artist Galleries section. (To apply to be a MH Artist, you should go here for information. Be warned that the MH Artist status will soon be experiencing some changes in requirements.)

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

I've been admiring your signatures for a while, you really have an awesome collection. So it got me wondering. Do you take up request? I would love to have a Shizuo set (the blond guy in my ava/sig) some time in the future made by a real pro :hurr

Also I'm curious, how long time do you use on making your signatures? Roughly speaking.

Keep up the good work man, remember to make some Naruto sets once in a while that I can gaze at when I read the posts in my section!
Thank you 3c,
I'm glad you like my works and I won't lie to you, I made a signature request thread in the past here in mangahelpers and it was a big success though it was very tiring. I don't mind making a set for you, instead, I'll be happy to do it. Your good posts deserve to look good. But just to be clear, I'm not ready to take up every request... Maybe special ones ! :tem

About the time, it's different from one signature to another... it depends on the render, wether it's easy to use or not... Sometimes, I have to color pannels and clean them for myself and that takes alot of time. So, let's just say: 15 - 60 min probably :)

P.S Shizuo is a great character :) Durarara was one of my favs some time ago... I will try and find a fitting render and I'll see what I can do. Look forward to my PM.

Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Shin Akuma's Gallery

Shin dude! If there's ever another one of those "collaboration with another member" sig contests...would you be my partner? It would definitely be a part of MH's history/legacy. :grin

Last edited:

Shinsatsu

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Shin dude! If there's ever another one of those "collaboration with another member" sig contest...would you be my partner? :grin
Sounds great! It would be awesome if we could work together :D you have amazing ideas and you're so good with combinations!
The team is set xD.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Sweet. :333333333333333

Thanks! You have your own unique style as well. I like the renders/pictures you use as the base of your sigs. Effects-master. The team is set. Indeed. I can't wait! :hi5

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Shinsatsu's Gallery

lol plotting an assassination, it sounds like~

Giilshark

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Re: Shinsatsu's Gallery

Your gallery is very good, its signatures are very well done. You just have to evolve in their paintings, keep it up!