Events - ❤ MH's Valentine's Day Thread 2012 ❤ | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events ❤ MH's Valentine's Day Thread 2012 ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid

MH Senpai
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
~*Cupid's On the Loose! Valentine's Day 2012!*~

Valentine’s Day is almost upon us and MangaHelpers will be Cupid’s playground of love ♥ This year, I will help you to confess your feelings to your e-crush/special someone here on MH!!

Do you have someone you like and you want to confess your feelings to? Feel free to post your Valentine message directly in the Valentine's Day thread.

If you're too shy to confess yourself you can always turn to me for help! After all, I'm [user]Cupid[/user]. Just PM me your Valentine message and I'll post it for you in the Valentine's Day thread. You will be anonymous, so do not worry! :vbunny

Although Valentine’s Day is mostly directed at couples, friendship will also be celebrated here on MH. If you want to post a message of appreciation to your friends on MH, please feel free to do so; or if you are too shy to say anything I can help you let your friends know how much you appreciate them. Just PM me your message and I’ll do the rest!

The Valentine’s Day thread will be open on Valentine’s Day and I'll post the messages that have been pm to me. Members who would like to convey their feelings themselves will be able to do it as soon as the Valentine’s thread is open.

You can discuss about who you think will confess to who, why and how and all things related to this event in this thread.

***In return for my help, all I ask of you is to respect the messages that will be posted and remember the purpose of this event is to have a good time celebrating love and friendship***

- The forum rules also apply to this event.

♥ Cupid

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
For all MH members and staffs who have been great friends...
For my MH family...
For the one special person...

For a lovely, better future.

:confetti

❤ Happy Valentine's Day! ❤

Cupid

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
As promised, I will now be posting messages PMed to me by members. Here are destiny4ever's Valentine's messages to the community:

"To all the members of MH, I would like to wish you a:"

"To all my friends here on MH, I would like to wish you a:

"Thank you for your friendship! I’m fortunate to have friends like you." :hug

Last but not least, to her secret crush:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

To my
family( Adi, Swedish, Bear-Grillz, Braces and Ancy), I wish you the loveliest day and all good things, thank you for being my friends, for entertaining me when I was down and just for general awesomeness

Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
happy valentines day Unc Charle, gary, bugzee, alpha, naruto-niichan, jorped ,riki, jammin, Naomidee hope u all get laid tonight i wish you a good valentines day.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Happy Valentines Day to the whole Mangahelpers Family! :confetti

thanks for making this a second home to me! :)

special whishes to my little family: Phio-chin for always being nice and caring and for supporting me all the time, I really appreciate it :hug

Rave for all the sweet and kind words and for making me your rider. You're one awesome dragon :3c

Yuki for all the interesting discussions we had and teaching me that a persons kindness often lays hidden but is all the more awesome if you disvocer it :pleased

Hamy for always teasing me in a funny way :D

Gary for all the funny talk and for both bringing wisdom and a lot of laughs to me :arf

and some other awesome members:

Special Happy Valentines Day jorped, dunno if you will read this but thanks for everything! I really owe you a lot :beer

Destiny and Asa for giving me a great time and for being the first persons who made me realize how awesome this place is :hug

Adorien for her kindness and all the happiness you brought me and the whole forum. You really deserve a great Valentine's Day and I hope it brought you lots of great moments/memories :) (even though you didn't mention me :gwah :p)

Jin for the happies and all the funny/awesome memories we share! I hope you had a great day dude :cheez

DL for the great camel moments (:rofl) and for giving us shelter in your thread :hee

Nao for ruling the magical world with me. You are one awesome partner and the craziest HP fangirl I ever met :hurr

Armin for taking care of my beloved phio-chin, I hope you had a great day with her :love (you better had or we need to talk a bit :yelling)

And Milly for being a perv, lol :derp

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Happy Valentines day MH!

First of all, I would like to thank all FFers for the warm welcome. Although I'm a newb, you guys made me feel like I'm a part of the group and that meant a lot. I hope you had an awesome Valentines day surrounded by all those who truly love you. (special thanks to Riki, Tina, Naomi, Goodsie, Thorn, Evil, Scav, Uste, Orgz, Shin, Kakashi, Gumi, Googlez, DL, Bene, Teub...sorry if I forgot someone)

Secondly, to my Skype family (Adi, Nana, Boobz, Charlie, Blai, Gary)..guys I wish you all the best. You've showed me that a virtual friend can indeed be a true friend that "cheers you on when you need it most... gives you a compliment whenever you deserve one... and helps you find your way if you get off track."

..Lastly, I dedicate this poem to all MH

A Friend Is Like A Valentine

A friend is like a Valentine,
Heartwarming, bringing pleasure,
Connected to good feelings,
With memories to treasure.

Seeing a special Valentine
Brings happiness to stay,
And that’s what you do, friend,
You brighten every day!
So...now..guys would you be my Valentines?? :3c

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I knew I would forget someone :gwah

Happy Valentines to Shin, thanks for all the awesome sets and the great music, you're one awesome dude :hip hope you had a great day :cheez

Happy Valentines to scav, thanks for the funny spam fests! Hope you had lots of fun you womanizer :3c

And last but not least Happy Valentines to KD, my brother in name :hee Wish you the best of luck with all the girls :3c

Last edited:

Teubier

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Reunion
To every member of MangaHelpers, to every lurker who is yet to be known (or who will never be) : I wish you the best for today, for tomorrow, and for all the incoming sunrises.

I wish for all those who found the guts to speak to be heard, for all those who found the guts to write to be read. I wish for all those who were fortunate to be spoken or written to, to enjoy it thoroughly and to respond with care and benevolence, whichever way. I wish for the unlucky ones to keep their minds clear and their hearts open.

Finally, I wish that this world will bring to my brother the Love that he deserves. May the days to come be the stepping stone to his bliss.

This song for all of you : Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Luv (sic.) part II

The rhymes will heal 'cause I believe in music
In times of need I won't be leaving you sick
The beat plus the melody's the recipe
All good souls lost may they rest in peace

~ Repose en paix Jun Seba, et merci du fond du cœur pour ces mélodies régénératrices. ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:confetti~Happy Valentines Day MangaHelpers~ :confetti

:luv~May everyone find their Earth Angel~:luv

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Happy Valentine's Day, Sari! My MH-Love! :wub

We go together like rum and coke, like meth and needle, like peanut butter and chocolate, like George Carlin and witty comedy! Need I come up with more analogies? Basically, you and I are perfect together! You the mild-mannered reporter and I the aggressive cameraman! Or something.

Be my valentine, mi amor! *insert random French words that make no sense*

Cupid

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
Charlie wants to wish a few people a Happy Valentines day too:

"Just wanted to say a happy valentines to special ladies on mh this year. Tiff, c_k, Sally, riki, Destiny, Hamy, Asc chan, Asa chan, Darj chan, Phio chan, Gin chan, Banchi chan, matzik chan, mikkih chan along with Ancy,Tina, Adi and Farfalla. Wishing them the best and a happy valentine's filled with chocolate goodies.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.