Manhwa - (고수) Gosu [Ongoing] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa (고수) Gosu [Ongoing]

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Genre : Action , Adventure , Comedy , Drama , Martial Arts , Shounen
Author: RYU Ki-Woon
Artist: MOON Jung-Ho
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master , a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escape with his life. Armed with his mater's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead...Erm, so what happen now?
Publication: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Edited Manga : https://supremecream.wordpress.com/
Prequel: YONGBI

[Descriptions taken from Manga-updates]
My thoughts about this webtoon : It's still in it's early stages but the artwork and the martial arts scene in here is awesome current chapters as of this post is only at chapter 24 but the MC is already OP but still learning and heck he even met a martial artist that if that martial artist eat and sleep correctly he will get killed hahahaha

Last edited:

djimbey

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
he even met a martial artist that if that martial artist eat and sleep correctly he will get killed hahahaha​
lol he can easy defeaf that sword boy

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
After reading Ch.30 yes he can hahaha but the MC is just holding back because he promised someone not to kill anymore maybe that's what he promised to the sisters who own a restaurant.

djimbey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
After reading Ch.30 yes he can hahaha but the MC is just holding back because he promised someone not to kill anymore maybe that's what he promised to the sisters who own a restaurant.
they not a sisters) They pretend to be a mother and daughter, not sisters. I think he just gave the guy a chance, if he starts to kill again, he really dead man. And what I noticed. When he begins to seriously fight, he can instantly lose fat. At a time when pressed to the stone, and then he appeared behind this guy, he was thinner in size. Generally with this guy, he did not even start serious fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
today again epic chapter, i like this series so muchhhh <3

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Lol about the fact that the MC just retract his attack half-way and now that he' serious well good luck appeasing the "demon"

djimbey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Lol about the fact that the MC just retract his attack half-way and now that he' serious well good luck appeasing the "demon"
yea :D He promised to show him the valley of destruction. But that scorpion king already off , anyway new fight will be started

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well the arc is done and that sect got trashed and for what? Don't provoke the demon or you will get destroyed hahahaha.
Well well well it looks like the MC's target, one was shown to be alive the mother of the lady of the valley.

All of the assumption that the mustache guy is wrong by the way remember that he stopped his revenge because he learned that all of his masters enemies died of old age now that one was shown to be alive then shit will get real.

djimbey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
yes i think this guy wrong too. He probably thinks that he can not kill, but his fury at the end of the last chapter, suggests otherwise. 1 step and the valley will be erased
so slow last chapters...

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Holy Guacamole! Goo-Hwi from Yongbi is now shown in ch.55 wooo!!!

Goo Hwi in Yongbi

Goo Hwi in Gosu

Goo Hwi looks really old now and that doesn't mean he's weak i mean in martial arts mangas old means OP hahahahaha .Can't wait for Yongbi to show up and i hope he's still alive

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Gosu is back for Season 2 and i just saw the RAWS!! Chapter 89 we see the MC with the cast of Yongbi and they just show Yongbi with a scruffy beard with a cane.

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I really love this manhwa. The amount of action panels that are drawn is insane and not to mention the details that author puts in O.O.

I mean, the art is insane. Hands up.

FetherMan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Final chapter released this week, good run. Much appreciation to the work put into it. :super