Josei - 07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Josei 07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

Kur0shiro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei]07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

WH-WHAT 07-Ghost is actually josei? O_O I've always wanted to read this but put it down because I had too many shounen titles on my list already. I'm really surprised to see this in the shoujo/josei category since it reeks of shounen, lol XD

Hmm now I reaaally want to read it... :P

Razeus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Just found this manga at my local barnes and nobles and I must say I do enjoy the direction of this manga and I love Teito first encounter with Frau. I'm sorry ,but volume 4 is not released here or they ran out of stock for now so I only been reading the graphic novels the ending to volume three was epic with Castor talking to ayanami though that body. ARGHH the wait for this volume is killing me. So let discuss something to keep this thread alive.

Justine

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Well, I found 07 Ghost on OneManga early last year, and I remember reading the chapters over and over again. And then the anime came I was so excited; I would always come home after school on Tuesday or Wednesday (can't remember which) and would watch the newest episode :)

But now it seems like there's no one at all translating or scanning anything. There are a couple chapters missing (54 and 59 I think) on Cloudmanga...and there are no new volumes being released in North America yet :( I looked, and Volume 10 was just released in Japan on August 25th 2010. But from the looks of it, there is only one volume released per year O_o How is it that this manga is being so totally ignored, and/or underappreciated?

TsubasaCrazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Ch 62 is actually out on mangafox of all places i guess since the manga company for the usa has vanished from existence so its okay. I believe they actually have all the chapters other websites dont have it in order. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/07_ghost/c062/ I hope more chapters come out soon.

Kryanka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Re: [Josei] 07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

There is one place where you can download every new chapter of 07 ghost, but I'm not sure if I can post a link here, so PM me if you're interested.

tgirl

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I know this thread is pretty dead and most of the excitement/energy is over at MangaFox, but, I'd have to say.... With each flashback that
Ayanami looks at about his past life with Eve. And then compare that with what Teito said.... I'm starting to buy into the Teito = Eve reincarnation theory just a teeny bit more.

But ahhhh with Kapitel 71~! It's frustrating in this case. Teito will once again have to remember everything just when he remembered something so crucial by the end of 69.... He suddenly looked energized enough that he fully understood what he had to do, and yet, it went suddenly in a blink of an eye thanks to Ayanami. Now, we're in an actual "what if" scenario that Teito didn't try to kill Ayanami, is not troubled by his past's memories, and ended up with the Black Hawks. I doubt this is an illusion, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised either for some reason... Ayanami gained back one of his abilities that deals with manipulation.

But what I really liked about 71 is that it showed some parallels with some events that took place in Volume 1. That counted for both Teito and Frau. We also get to see the "slum" districts of the country. Yay. All the poor people. Frau character development time? ^__^ Now, how will the Ghosts get Teito back? Or will Teito save himself? Someone inside the Army will save Teito? o__o And where's Mikage? :(

Shukumei

Reaction score
Country
United States

Is anyone else still reading this series? It's out through Kapitel.81, though the Edited Mangas are through Kapitel.76 for the time being. Chinese Edited Mangas are out through K.80, 'teasers' are out through K.81, and there's been a raw and translation released for K.81. (Raw) Volume 13 also came out semi-recently as well, which contains through K.78.