Fantasy - 2 Zoro’s vs Big Mom | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy 2 Zoro’s vs Big Mom

Level of Difficulty?

• - Big Mom low/no diff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Tie/Not sure

• - 2 Zoros mid diff

• Total voters

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Zoro and one identical clone of him vs Big Mom. Who wins ?

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
2 zoro’s high dif.

Zoro has durability on par with kid and law. ACoC should have higher attack power then devil fruit awakening aswell. However law and kid do have op devil fruits. So willing to call it “even” but not sure how entirely true it is. Neither the less luffy isn’t beating 2 zoro’s and luffy likely could defeat big mom.

If you were to ask me Zoro vs big mom. I would call it high dif to big mom. But like barely high dif.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
2 Zoros, high-extreme diff

Zoro definitely has the attack power to damage Yonkos.
He already had, even pre advanced conq. Now, his charged attacks can damage Yonkos more.

With another Zoro to create to room and block attacks, landing attacks isn't quite as hard.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Imo it’s still hard to gauge FP Zoro at max stamina. Since he reached his limit on the Rooftop; & was able to fight King due to a miracle drug.

With that Being said my head Cannon would say Zoro would be on the same lv as Kidd & Law with full stamina. Capable of casually hurting Yonkou & causing actual damage to them. —Applying this Yes

Lol, hard not to find reason for Zoro to win. But using actual cannon; No

Only because Big Mom’s lost was situational/Plot device as she feel down a hole LAW created but she still tanked the explosions from the bombs in the basement.

So no, 2 Zoro’s can’t win imo.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
At least in this battle, should she use haki, Zoro can actually deal some juice with that.

Removing all PiS, plot, bullshit, and the ceiling, Big Mom would win imo. It'd be somewhat difficult but she'd get it done. Law and Kidd won at the end of the fight due to Law's silencer, the existence of all those explosives and that fire thingy, plus the fact that they were flying. Law and Kidd were able to outfight BM, that's not in question, but in this fight will Zoro be able to match the conditions of their victory? I don't believe so.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Imo it’s still hard to gauge FP Zoro at max stamina. Since he reached his limit on the Rooftop; & was able to fight King due to a miracle drug.

With that Being said my head Cannon would say Zoro would be on the same lv as Kidd & Law with full stamina. Capable of casually hurting Yonkou & causing actual damage to them. —Applying this Yes

Law and Kidd certainly have Zoro best in a lot of departments. But zoro’s raw strength just is outstanding. I think 2 zoro’s would beat BM quite easily as unlike Kidd and laws attacks’s zoro’s ACoC would build up quickly on BM. And I’m not sure her devil fruit can heal acoc damage. I think ACoC damage leaves lasting scars. Like Kaido’s and shanks wounds. And I do think “Blackbeard” or whoever was in control of Blackbeard at the time wounded shanks with ACoC.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Gotta fix your quotes on your post…..

Kidd & Law are = to Zoro imo. Physical strength, Stamina, Endurance , Durability, Speed, attack power………They use different skills and abilities but I see all of the stats to be quite the same.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I cannot see them being equal in terms of physical strength. ACoC just hits harder then non ACoC, we’ve seen it time and time again. They are probably very close in terms of power but they do outclass each other in different ways

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I cannot see them being equal in terms of physical strength. ACoC just hits harder then non ACoC, we’ve seen it time and time again. They are probably very close in terms of power but they do outclass each other in different ways
Kidd = Zoro physically imo…:Zoro is = Luffy Kidd was shown lifting same weight as Luffy in Udon….this is where I’m drawing my conclusions from…Law is weakest physically. But can take Haki punches from Big mom

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don’t see how scaling off udon is revelent to the current situation. That was pretty awakening ACoC. ACoC users simply have strong physical feats then non ACoC. ACoC luffy split the sky which udon luffy couldn’t.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Yeah, this thread is even funnier since Law and Kidd didn't even win against Big Mam cleanly. The Zoros definitely lose.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is too funny.

If Law and Kidd couldn't get a definitive win even with plot convenience no way in hell 2 Zoro's win with no PIS
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At least in this battle, should she use haki, Zoro can actually deal some juice with that.

Removing all PiS, plot, bullshit, and the ceiling, Big Mom would win imo. It'd be somewhat difficult but she'd get it done. Law and Kidd won at the end of the fight due to Law's silencer, the existence of all those explosives and that fire thingy, plus the fact that they were flying. Law and Kidd were able to outfight BM, that's not in question, but in this fight will Zoro be able to match the conditions of their victory? I don't believe so.
Kidd and Law did an excellent job of separating her from her powers. Zoro doesn't have the capacity or know how.

Big Mom and Misery basically makes this a 2 on 2.

The best I can see is 2 Zoro pushing her to use 1 year of her Life Span and then she demolishes them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Zoro also has a finite amount of time he can use ACoC. Nothing about this battle is in 2 Zoro's favor

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Kidd and Law did an excellent job of separating her from her powers. Zoro doesn't have the capacity or know how.

Big Mom and Misery basically makes this a 2 on 2.

The best I can see is 2 Zoro pushing her to use 1 year of her Life Span and then she demolishes them.
Yea, but just because Kidd and Law did that, doesn't mean that's the only way or a must to beat Big Mom.

That said, I cannot see two Zoro's winning at this point.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yea, but just because Kidd and Law did that, doesn't mean that's the only way or a must to beat Big Mom.

I wonder if Big Mom would honor the rules of engagement and stick to Napoleon.

She still has Elbaf Spear which Zoro could block, but if 2 combined shattered bones a single one would shatter half those bones... Zoro would still be in a terrible state and I don't think
103 Mercies is stronger than Maser Saber

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
What a nice MU!

1 Zoro soloes. (The other one gets lost on the way to the fight.)

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't get what's funny here.

Zoro is comparable overall to Law and Kid, i.e they are in the same tier. 2 Zoro's will have a performance somewhat comparable to what Law and Kid had.

Law and Kid pushed BM at least to an extreme diff, even if you think they would've lost if BM didn't fall down (not sure why, Law and Kid would've continued the fight inspite of their exhaustion like they already had till now).
Take the "fall" of BM away, and everything up until that point was already an extreme diff).

Zoro will be better against BM than Kid, because even PRIOR to Zoro getting advanced conqueror's haki, his attacks were still potent enough that BM asked Kaido to dodge them, was damaging Kaido etc.
The capacity for Zoro to damage Yonko tiers have increased since he got advanced conqueror's haki.

2 Zoros take this,
One Zoro focus on defending and distracting, while the other on attacking.

Yep. Plus, the separation happened only at the end, when Law silenced her. Law and Kid already pushed her to extreme diff before it - made her eat lifespan, broke bones etc

Zoro has advanced conqueror's, which could substitute the effect of the duo's DF capabilities.

Why not?

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro is weaker than both Kidd and Law and they couldn't get a decisive win on Big Mom without PIS.

2 characters weaker than Kidd and Law and minus the hax of the Ope Ope no Mi has 0 chance of victory, especially with Enma drain huge amounts of haki during it.

In fact, this is 2 nerfed Zoro's vs Big Mom, which makes this even more hilarious