Football - 2018 FIFA World Cup | Page 97 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Maybe someone else who actually follows Chelsea can tell more.
I follow other London team and I can tell you few things about Chelsea but they're not very kind and not relevant on that subject :lambirb

Reactions: syx

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Well what do i need to say other than the best team of this WC won :super Congrats to France and anyone whos french here :smile-big

My bois also did a great job, they showed the croatian fiery heart and the fighting spirit that got them in the finals in the first place. Couldnt be more proud. They showed that they can dominate a powerhouse country like France quite well, despite all the fatigue from all those extra time games, but in the end they lacked the skill to make a difference like Pogba and Mbappe did :verily holy shit superb goals by those two, thats some skill :nuts
Unfortunate early goals, own goal and handball penalty was a bit too much for CRO in the end :facepalm Sad that in some way we also played against ourselves in this match like we usually do at a certain point during such tournaments, but of well nothing to be angry about, its all part of football.

So happy that my boi Modric won the award for best player of this tournamnet, in my mind and heart he trully deserved this award. The greatest player in Croatian history and greatest midfield player in the world :worship2 The Maestro

WORLD CUP SECOND PLACE BABY :\m/

What a World Cup, what a ride :hiRussia 2018 FTW

oh and in my opinion by far one of the best WC main songs
Polina Gagarina :blush

Cya guys at the EUROS 2020 :super
Now we wait another 20 years for a new CRO team fo finally win the damn thing .... GOOOOD DAMMITTTT :XD

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
LoL, I'm talking shit (no surprise) again. :lmao They both didn't extend their contract. xD Courtois only has one year left until his contract ends. Hazard stopped the negotiations at the end of 2017, and stated in the beginning of this year that he will only extend his contract after Courtois.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Anyway thank you, everyone, for a wonderful time spend here together during this event

Thanks to everyone that have participated in Prediction Game ( GZ syx ) and as well to the ones that have just participated in the discussion here..

Honourable mention to our meme team @syx @Purity of Magi and @Juliana and anyone else who has shared memes or funny videos from this WC

Thank you @xi0 and whoever else from staff was involved in creating this event

You all are a bunch of wonderful people but let's not do that again..:lambirb

LoL, I'm talking shit (no surprise) again. :lmao They both didn't extend their contract. xD Courtois only has one year left until his contract ends. Hazard stopped the negotiations at the end of 2017, and stated in the beginning of this year that he will only extend his contract after Courtois.
Yeah I was referring to that when I was saying that they don't want to stay in Chelsea anymore tbh.. << We will see you never know

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, this was a very funny, comfortable and civilized place here. Definitely gonna check out the next football event.

Kudos to every single participant in the game and thread!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
And also I still think that female members should get + 100 additional points in the leaderboards because we know much less about football and was at a clear disadvantage here <<< @xi0 :lambirb
That's sexism :lambirb

Thank you @xi0 and whoever else from staff was involved in creating this event
Ah yes.... everyone else involved

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You were great during this event, Gary!

Almost as great as Kaiten-sama! :nod

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You were great during this event, Gary!

Almost as great as Kaiten-sama! :nod
Ah, I felt bad for the "reason" I awarded you the badge for your victory.... but then I saw this post and my guilty conscious quickly evaporated :lambirb

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Ah yes.... everyone else involved
Hey I don't know whatever or not someone was helping you...

Couldn't you just swallow that compliment :grumble

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Congrats to France on winning the WC and syx on winning the prediction league. I guess France vs England would be a more interesting final (no offense to Croatians) but England wasn't in good shape as usual when it comes to big tournaments.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
And I still think that England was the weakest one from the last 4 teams...

If England will get actually a players in middle formation that can make a difference and kick Sterling out then in next Euro or WC they may take it.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
And I still think that England was the weakest one from the last 4 teams...

If England will get actually a players in middle formation that can make a difference and kick Sterling out then in next Euro or WC they may take it.
Well, they went 4th so....