Discussion - 3D gear battle system | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion 3D gear battle system

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
What do you think of this system of battle. Personally I find it is the main reason why Shingeki fights are so appealing.
It's just unrealistic enough to make them really fluid and give this touch of supernatural that is always appealing but in the same time, they keep some technological weakness (limit amount of gas...) that give some challenge.

ashher

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Its an awesome idea...i'd buy one if i could and i never considered buying any such otaku thing. I'd defer with the OP on the point of its being unrealistic giving it a supernatural feel. I'd say it totally gives a gadget feel. Like bond gadgets, or bat-equips...which are all more or less unrealistic, but hardly supernatural.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I meant supernatural in the sense that it resemble super power. If I remember correctly someone talk about Spiderman in another thread. I kinda agree that it feels similar sometime.

ashher

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I meant supernatural in the sense that it resemble super power. If I remember correctly someone talk about Spiderman in another thread. I kinda agree that it feels similar sometime.
Indeed the movements does resemble spiderman antics, but the gear itself and explanations behind it has more of a batman-vibe. that's why i called it a gadget in a true sense of the word.

aeruz

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
the way they move is like spider man they cant manuever in a flat area,

i really like the concept of the gear its very unique and original, if im in the kyojin world and im a scouting legion im gonna paint my gear and put designs on it to make me feel unique ehehehehhehe

but actually dies first because im in the front line hahahahha