A Possible Four Way Conflict Between the EZ Crew, E1 Crew, Galactica and Interstellar. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

A Possible Four Way Conflict Between the EZ Crew, E1 Crew, Galactica and Interstellar.

JK Network

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So with the latest chapter of Edens Zero we were introduced to the Oracion Seis Interstelar who were basically created to fight the Oracion Seis Galactica. And seeing as how the ez crew took down one of the seis (Drakken) and are allies with another (Elsie), they will most definitely come into conflict with the Interstelar and justice especially since he has beef with Elsie. Plus if they find out about cat leaper and it’s capabilities, there’s no doubt in my mind that they would want to keep that in check and not let a teenage girl have something that powerful. And there’s also the fact that they have relation to Ziggy who was most definitely infamous back in the day.

But with all that being said, I think this makes the story much more interesting and unpredictable because now we can have a four way conflict between the Edens Zero crew, Edens One crew, the Galactica (the evil ones mostly) and the Interstellar Union Army. And I say Edens one because Ziggy will definitely be seen as a major threat once they find out he’s returned and what his plans are. Now of course I don’t see the ez crew being enemies with all of the interstelar either since not all of them seem evil but there can still be some conflict since again even if they don’t see the ez crew as evil they can see them as dangerous and people not to be left unchecked. But what do you guys think? Do you see the ez crew coming into major conflict with the Interstelar? Do you see a four way conflict between the ez crew, ez one crew, Galactica and interstelar?

CrZFullb

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So with the latest chapter of Edens Zero we were introduced to the Oracion Seis Interstelar who were basically created to fight the Oracion Seis Galactica. And seeing as how the ez crew took down one of the seis (Drakken) and are allies with another (Elsie), they will most definitely come into conflict with the Interstelar and justice especially since he has beef with Elsie. Plus if they find out about cat leaper and it’s capabilities, there’s no doubt in my mind that they would want to keep that in check and not let a teenage girl have something that powerful. And there’s also the fact that they have relation to Ziggy who was most definitely infamous back in the day.

But with all that being said, I think this makes the story much more interesting and unpredictable because now we can have a four way conflict between the Edens Zero crew, Edens One crew, the Galactica (the evil ones mostly) and the Interstellar Union Army. And I say Edens one because Ziggy will definitely be seen as a major threat once they find out he’s returned and what his plans are. Now of course I don’t see the ez crew being enemies with all of the interstelar either since not all of them seem evil but there can still be some conflict since again even if they don’t see the ez crew as evil they can see them as dangerous and people not to be left unchecked. But what do you guys think? Do you see the ez crew coming into major conflict with the Interstelar? Do you see a four way conflict between the ez crew, ez one crew, Galactica and interstelar?
Atleast in this arc no. I don't think Ziggy will appear in this arc.

I think yes, OSI and OSG will have a conflict. Justice vs Elsie, etc. Maybe someone of them will try to face Nero, and will lost. But I don't think OSI will face Edens Zero crew, maybe some tension, but not a real fight. It will be like OSI vs OSG, and EZ vs EO.
The 4 stars against the dark stars, Shiki, Rebecca and Wise vs Ziggy. Don't know where Jinn and Kleene will be into this though. Maybe Jinn, Shiki and Wise vs Ziggy; Rebecca and Kleene vs Connor?

Also, as Ziggy is dangerous, I can see some of the OSI trying to face him.