Seinen - A Trail of Blood by Shuuzou Oshimi | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen A Trail of Blood by Shuuzou Oshimi

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What's a possible meaning of calling a cat Sei, given cats are associated with death so much in the manga? Finding it hard to process, with how Sei's mind is unreliable right now, and my memory of cats is the manga is not reliable either.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Vol #14 cover

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chp 131 out

We re starting to focus on Seiko past, as figured, she seemed to have suffered a lack of love when a child. I dont know if there will be more to it , but I wanted for so long to see how she became an overprotective/somehow abusive mom. Really great chapter !
As usual art is on point for flashback and portraying emotions.
last panels

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Skimmed through the recent stuff and while I fully respect (and accept) what the author is doing I do not like seeing my Seiko this way.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Skimmed through the recent stuff and while I fully respect (and accept) what the author is doing I do not like seeing my Seiko this way.
Ah I read it recently too, Im not exactly happy with that , it looks to me like a new direction the author chose since the timeskip, to me it feels like a totally new story or a sequel rather than the same manga. I do understand the direction he chose and find it consistent and realistic, I dont think writing about a person getting old and ill is wrong by any means, but its somehow ruining the image he built of her. And i dislike seeing characters being degraded even if its not ones i I'm fond of, so when it comes to some I do like, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It made me so uneasy that I put the manga on hold, Tbh, not saying Im dropping it but just takling a break from it for some time.
And strangely enough, Sei is so more likeable and interesting lately.

vol #16

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
ok the manga is on hold for me since last time, but I coincidentally just skimmed through last chapters, this morning, and I have no clue where the manga will go from now on.

oh not surprising after what said above :

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hate how this manga is ending. But I also don't hate it and think it's great. It's hella depressing and yet weirdly frustratingly bittersweet.

Though I certainly wouldn't mind if Sei could have a tiny ounce of happiness in his adult life.
Like I dunno maybe he adopts the cat and just lives a normal life. I think that would be nice.

But I'm sure it will just be more bleakness lol.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It ended in a rather peaceful way , after a time skip. but seems hes becoming senile ?

I'ms still surprised it has ended, it makes totally sense story wise, but recently the author said something like it was only the prologue of the story , that the real story was going to start did he change his mind, i can't tell, but he's working on a new manga.

Chi no Waachi vol #17 (finale)

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
what the hell is wrong with this woman. Didn't this bitch pushed him. This manga is so weird and crazy WTF is going on

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
That was my babe in her prime, lol.
Wait you like her 😭😂. Bro this manga is so freaking weird. MC's girlfriend was tryna get laid at freaking 13 years old TF is that? MC nutted from his first kiss? Why the fuck is the mom not owning up to pushing the cuz.
I think the mom sexually abused her son or something

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
She kissed her son and was licking his face 👀 :doge :yodawg

wtf is going on here? Is she bipolar or something? She literally pushed him..... bruh.... this manga it's actually good
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what am I reading for God's sake :yodawg
--- Double Post Merged, ---

WTF it's been long I've seen a manga that almost made me cry 😢😭 this shit is sad asf