Question - About Evergreen | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question About Evergreen

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
So, I'm rereading the Battle of Fairy Tail arc, and seeing Evergreen's hax working on Erza who is vastly more powerful than Evergreen herself. I can't help but wonder. If she caught Laxus or Mystogan off guard, would her hax also work on them even if they could likely break out sooner or later?

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes of course. Just like she could change Grey (DS mode) in Aldoron if he didn't use his enhance speed to use that against themselves.
Just think that Erza has a counter against her hax while Mystogan and Laxus hasn't. So, yes, offguard, they are trap.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't know about Mistogan but Laxus should be immune to Evergreen hax the same way he is immune to Mystogan hax. He's the leader of the Raijin Tribe so he knows their magic right?

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't know about Mistogan but Laxus should be immune to Evergreen hax the same way he is immune to Mystogan hax. He's the leader of the Raijin Tribe so he knows their magic right?
We are speaking about off-guard. Erza is immune to this when she is ready and on her defensive. And not sure Laxus could resist Mystogan's caught off guard as well. Being ready and on the defensive is another way.

Sure Laxus willnot be trap as he knows his fellows'abilities. Just like Grey on Aldoron where he blitz them taking average of this against them.