Final Match - Ai Hayasaka vs. Miyamoto Musashi | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Ai Hayasaka vs. Miyamoto Musashi

Who wins?

• Ai Hayasaka

• Miyamoto Musashi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Final, huh?

The one who puts more erotic pics gets my vote :gaw

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lights. Camera. Action.

Refresher: In Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Ai Hayasaka works for the Shinomiya family, serving Kaguya Shinomiya (main female character).

One of the best things about Hayasaka is that she’s a great person to talk to. She’s someone who will be happy when you’re happy and will be there for you in sorrow. Kaguya can be a bit much at times, but she consdiers her like a sister, truly cherishing their chats and time together, even if it kills her sleep schedule. For example, seeing Kaguya making pleasant memories with the student council made Hayasaka truly happy. She’s great support, as she listens, she also contributes her own thoughts as well, being Kaguya’s aid numerous times throughout the story. She’s also very easy to be around, and doesn't look down on you if you're not good at something, like baseball. More glass half full and encourages progress. And of course, head pats.

Another aspect I like is that Hayasaka’s a planner. I guarantee there won’t be dull moments with her. Life will be full of great memories! Here's what you can expect:​
  • Hitting up the batting cage. She’s competitive and won’t back down from a challenge, like who can get the most hits.
  • Go out for movies and check out the hot new releases.
  • Days at amusement parks. Get on the scariest rollercoaster with her and put your hands up to the sky!
  • Fun challenges like an Escape room. Worth the time and effort, especially solving something with your waifu.
  • There’s ice skating, where you can show off your skills, maybe even ice dancing. Pull off some nice combo moves together. Or if you don’t know how, she can teach you.
  • Experiencing The Cup Noodle Museum. Making chicken ramen by hand, your own original cup noodle package, watching an animation about Momofuku Ando (famous Japanese inventor), and touring Cupnoodles Park.
  • For food, some of her likes are steakhouses and Chinese Cuisine
  • Nights at the park under the moonlight.
  • A day reading manga and just discussing your theories and maybe comparing Top 10 lists. And Shojo manga brings her to tears.
  • Go out to a Karaoke booth and let it go!
  • A weekend at Disneyland. Enjoy all the attractions to the fullest.
  • Traveling around the world. Taking in many new sights!

For notable skills, as has been highlighted in previous rds, Hayasaka builds PCs in her free time. She’s really tech-savvy, and you know as we get more advanced that’s a nice skill to have. Also, her technique for coffee-making has been noted to be “sublime, beautiful, and top class work.” Coffee with Ai is a must. And some other stuff like being able to ride a motorcycle, dance, and she's got bars (Miyuki and her are rap buds 🤣)

I really like that she has great, reliable friends in Kaguya, Mirin, Subaru, Miyuki, and she’s getting closer to Maki, Kashiwagi, and even Ishigami. They have her back and pick her up when she’s down.

And working for the Shinomiya family for 10 yrs is no small feat. The smallest mistakes are grounds for dismissal and Hayasaka carried out her responsibilities flawlessly. She's able to manage a household impeccably. She's got a strong work-ethic and discipline, managing her job while attending school. She's amassed a savings of 40 million yen through her work. And though she's not at the top of her class, you could guess why, she's still a decent student and one of the more intelligent characters. Her prospects after graduation are bright. From her experiences, she's independent and can handle herself.

Alright, I covered what I wanted to and shown why I believe Hayasaka makes a great waifu. And now time to plant this:

Hayasaka supporters, I ask that you all gather around our flag and continue your support for this final leg. For those who haven’t voted Hayasaka, you're most welcome to join us. ;)

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Miyamoto Musashi: An Exceptional Companion!
Today I want to further highlight Musashi's personality and what really makes her a top tier waifu, and I'll also be casting a light on her manga Seven duels of Swordmasters:

Musashi is a badass warrior who always comes through when necessary on the battlefield, and while the battlefield isn't our focus here that reliability also translates to how she is as a person. She's bright, cheery, and always does her best to make you happy; she's at her happiest when you're happy too! If you've ever got something on your mind, she's the person to talk to with the life experience and perspective you need to help clear things up for you and get you on the right path- truly a trustworthy waifu who can help you out of any bind!

As well as being a super caring problem solver, Musashi is a fun-loving gal who would love nothing more than to travel the world with you and explore everything each place has to offer! The possibilities for dates and activities are endless, and she you best believe she'll make the most of the time you spend together!
Musashi loves her food!

but don't you dare touch her udon :teehee

She enjoys some harmless teasing/banter with you and her friends!

Musashi is also easily excited over things that interest her, from swords to various other things!

Musashi also loves flattery, and it can go to her head a little, pumping her up!

Let's not forget how reliable Musashi is! She'll catch you if you fall!

A reliable travel partner!

Musashi is also great with kids (and likes them too)!

Musashi's life experience makes her an inspiration in forging your own path to greatness, and she's incredibly supportive in helping you be your own trailblazer. Reliable, Caring, Dedicated to you, all with a care-free, fun-loving attitude; it's what has me loving Musashi. She's got her serious side, but Musashi is just a girl who lives life to the fullest and wants to do that with you! Be it hiking, travelling the world and trying all sorts of food, the possibilities with her are endless and you're guaranteed a fun and fulfilling time! If you want someone to support you in becoming the best you, and also live all of the thrills life has to offer to the fullest with that someone, then Musashi is the girl for you!

"You'll give me your vote, right?"

Thank you for reading through this post, and thank you to all of the Musashi gang for your support! Let's keep up the support until the very end, and I hope those of you who haven't voted or might still be swayed will join us in this quest. It's been a 6 year quest for me to try and win a Waifu Wars, so let's see if we can finally get it done and give Musashi the crown! 🙏 Vote 1 Miyamoto Musashi! 🙏

hao

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I started reading Shimousa (Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten III Shizenketsuga Butai Shimousa Kuni - Eirei Kengou Nanaban Shoubu) — so... I will, yet again, vote for Musashi. :mono

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Let's usher in the weekend with some Musashi art!

A fun, globe-trotting life full of adventure with Musashi awaits you! Will you give her your vote today?​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And a little something extra spicy for @Shobu_Yoruichi @Jammin @Ellenate @Equaling Heaven @Dream and other cultured individuals...

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Lol if that Sweater Musashi aint an istawin button then i dont know what is :xp

btw Sam, how many MBs has the Musashi folder on your PC lol? Hot pics are neverending :o quite impressive

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol if that Sweater Musashi aint an istawin button then i dont know what is :xp

btw Sam, how many MBs has the Musashi folder on your PC lol? Hot pics are neverending :o quite impressive
Clocks in at a bit over a GB these days~

And there's still more where that came from 🙏

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You know, been voting sam all this competition, just for him to never nominate musashi again and let us free form his years of campaigning

I even betrayed maomao for this cause, tho i almost switched sides in the rin campaign because of panda, not gonna lie (his bribing proposition were good plus a small grudge that sam been on prya side, but resist because of a promise... (If panda got me earlier, o probably could been on the rin sides ))

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
You know, been voting sam all this competition, just for him to never nominate musashi again and let us free form his years of campaigning

I even betrayed maomao for this cause, tho i almost switched sides in the rin campaign because of panda, not gonna lie (his bribing proposition were good plus a small grudge that sam been on prya side, but resist because of a promise... (If panda got me earlier, o probably could been on the rin sides ))
Asakoooooo! Thank you so much for your support! 🙏 Have an ice cream, you deserve it! :feelsgoodman

Dream

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
never bothered watching that Love is war, Musashi it is

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Today's a great day for Udon don't you think?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another day, another reason to post more Musashi art!

And for some spice...

The final day is upon us! If you haven't already, please give Musashi your vote! 🙏
This has been the 6th year of the Waifu Wars, and I've been trying to get the win this whole time! With your support I can finally achieve this dream I've been chasing since 2016 when the very first Waifu Wars began. So please, won't you join me in closing out the Waifu Wars chapter of my MH life in the best way possible? With your vote, we can make it happen and win the holy grail; for Musashi and for you who supported her throughout the years she's been in the wars! Help us make history! Vote Musashi! 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.