Team - Akainu and the original Shichibukais vs Kaido and his Beast Pirates | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Akainu and the original Shichibukais vs Kaido and his Beast Pirates

Who would win this terrible battle ? And why ?

• Team Akainu

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Team Kaido

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Ricko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hy everyone, I throw myself in the pit of battle suggestion.

I think this matchup may be very interesting, we miss for the moment some elements for a final choice but let talk imagination.
The fight include the crew of each Shichibukais too (It would be a massacre without) before Luffy came to shamble this order !

The side of JUSTICE !

- Akainu, of powerhouse that can fight almost as egal with a bad health Yankou, but still the most powerfull one !
- Mihawk, the best swordman pf the world, compete with Shanks. Is he a Yonkou or Admiral tier ? That the question !
- Doflamingo, the devil king of the underworld. Fierce fighter with Haoshoku Haki
+ his crew, with some really powerfull fighters (Officer like Vergo, Lao G, Diamante Etc...), one realy dangerous (Sugar) and 2000 members
- Boa Hanckok, the empress of Pirate ! A mysterious powerfull Pirates leading a crew of Haki users
+ Marigold and Sandersonia, even less powerfull than pre-time skip Luffy, could manage to fight some Headliners.
- Jimbei, the prince of the sea is a beast that can fight really powerfull fighter near YC level.
+ Pirates of the sun, a crew of powerfull Fishmen, Aladin seem to be able to compete fighter of Oven Level.
- Moria, even if he's among the less powerfull pirate in this shodown, his devil fruit is really tricky
+ A crew of immortal guys, not really powerfull but they are a pain in the ass in attrition battle. His officer even weak can be tricky with Perona and the invisible Absolom.
- Crocodile, even if he seem weak, many fear the veteran from New World. He got a really good mastery over his Devilf fruit that can be lethal in many way.
+ Barok Works, 2000 fighters with good officers but non-haki users. Mr1 and Bon Clay may not be revealant in important battle.
- Bartholomew Kuma, a mighty cyborg with one of the most haxed devil fruit

VS

THE BEAST PIRATES

- Kaidou, the most powerfull creatures in the world ! As said in 1v1 no one can compete with him
- King, a mysterious but capable fighter. Is he Marco tier or not ? He still a dangerous Foe.
- Queen, a weirdo incapable fighter (from King point of view). His biological weapon could swarm tide of the battle (but from a side like the others)
- Jack, can fight and win against a group of Su-long minks... Just that say how much ou can fear him
- Tobiroppos, 6 really hight bounty pirates, but some loosed to non-haki users... Could they compete in 1v1 against the Shichibukais or stall Akainu ?
- Shinuchis, without the supernovas for this battle. May be to weak to be relevant but number is also power
+ 20.000 Crew Members with 500 gifters (let say Doflamingo still make deal) and 10 Numbers. That could overhelm the brittle alliance of justice.

The Battle take place at Onigashima, no party or feast, everyone is ready for battle and bloodthirsty.

A$APBog

Reaction score
Country
France
WG stomp the BP crew, and all the Shichibukais seems to be too much for Kaidou to handle.

Ricko

Reaction score
Country
France
Seem that everyone give the edge for the WG. I thought the match up would be more balanced.

I'm not sure it would be so one sided.

I think Kaidou is stronger than Akainu, not from far, but he's a beast in endurance and close combat.

What could change the tide of the battle is the outcome of Mihawk vs King. How much Mihawk is stronger than the 1st mate.
And could Mihawk handle King and Queen together ?

I'm sure that Jimbei or Doflamingo can fight equaly Jack, even win the fight.

But the intervention of gifter and headliners in those fight could change the outcome.
As we saw in the debut of the raid, even Zoro and Luffy had trouble to manage bunch of those guys.

At first sight we can conclude that Beast Pirate miss of elite quality, and his main strength is overhelming number of quality fodders.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
R.i.p Beast pirates.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Does Akainu have the marines by his side? Or is it just him and the shichibukai crew?

Anyway, doesn't really matter. Team Akainu wins either way.

Akainu is borderline Yonko tier and Mihawk is solid Yonko tier. Either is them alone can give Kaido a really good fight.

Doflamingo and Kuma are YC2-3 tier for me.
The rest of the Shichibukai can give the YCs decent trouble as well.

Kuma BRF the entire tobiroppo to the opposite side of the earth (don't think he can do it to YC tiers and above)

Moria being there means the longer the battle goes, the better it is for team Akainu. Unless someone takes him down fast, which is possible

The quality is 100% with team Akainu. The issue is the numbers.
Adding Shichibukai crew together gives 7-8K soldiers for team Akainu. While BP have 20K

But I think team Akainu has great AOE and can deal with the numbers.

Team Akainu, high diff.

If we're adding marines + admirals here, it becomes a one sided stomp for team Akainu

Buulord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kaido’s team by virtue of being with Kaido. The man one shot gear four Luffy, that’s enough to just end Crocodile’s whole career. I don’t see it going well for beast pirates lower members but Kaido stands above them all.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Kaido’s team by virtue of being with Kaido. The man one shot gear four Luffy, that’s enough to just end Crocodile’s whole career. I don’t see it going well for beast pirates lower members but Kaido stands above them all.
He isn't one shotting Croco while being busy with Akainu and/or Mihawk

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am not sure tbh but I am leaning towards the kaido pirates. In there you have basically the entire beast pirate... While the crew appears to be weak by yonko standards they are still a very numerous force where even the headliners have strength that is relevant in the new world even if still kinda unremarkable. And a militia of 500 smile users is still a gigantic threat, exceptional even by new world standards. Setting aside that kaido outnumbers the enemy militias I would argue it's a pretty good bet that even on average kaido's forces are stronger than the militias doflamingo or crocodile could bring in. As in, they'd get owned.

At points during the war kaido's forces even gave pause to fighters like zoro... Of course this was against a combination of headliners, gifters and whatever soldiers.

I do think there are two potential outliers that could flip this: Mihawk and boa. IMO the strongest of the shichibukai with the question being by how much. Boa is IMO an actual candidate to admiral level. Mihawk is probably at least at the admiral level and conceivably at the yonko level. I don't think akainu at marineford was yonko level, WB ragdolled him too much for that IMO. But he is still probably the strongest of the admirals in general. Still, with a force like akainu, a potential second admiral level fighter in hancock and a potential yonko level enemy in mihawk the fight against kaido's massive forces could be potentially flipped.

Ricko

Reaction score
Country
France
Well we know now that Akainu + Shichibukai would absolutly buthcer Kaido and his beasts...

It would be more fair without Akainu...

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Hawk God too OP. Plz nerf.