Quarterfinal - Aladdin vs. Reinhard van Astrea | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Aladdin vs. Reinhard van Astrea

Who wins?

• Aladdin

• Reinhard van Astrea

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah ive been thinking about the possibility of destroying/rewriting Od Laguna as well, which might do something to his blessings. But that still leaves his Reid sword which is an even bigger problem since it protects him from even god hacks.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Aladdin has unlimited mana/Magoi. I read Reinhard could absorb/reduce/reflect/nullify 80% of different types of magic attacks, what about the remaining 20%?
Yep Val explained that to me, Aladdin has unlimited supply of mana so he can cast magic without problems.
The 80% all magic resistance of Reinhard is just part of his base blessing kit tho, he can raise it to 100% by wishing since magic inmunity is a power at Od Laguna's reach.

So it seems! But he must have some sort of weakness, he wouldn't have been allowed in this game otherwise. :hmm
Yeah about that... Theres a bunch of characters that should have been banned for the event, to this day I dont get why are Satella and Pandora banned but Rein isn't, when its stated that Reinhard > Satella >>> Pandora :emobirb

But if he were to destroy it, wouldn't he lose his powers?
Yeah ive been thinking about the possibility of destroying/rewriting Od Laguna as well, which might do something to his blessings. But that still leaves his Reid sword which is an even bigger problem since it protects him from even god hacks.
Od Laguna is akin to a Supreme God, its uncorruptable and the Creator entity/object of all existence, here I explained how it works.
Reinhard could "destroy" it for being its proxy but if he did so everything and anything would cease to exist so... not a good idea. :p

As for rewriting Od Laguna, its just not possible.

As an example of why, imagine the Universe is a massive piece of paper or a book, all its contents are the text written in it, including the bibliography/appendix for all the souls/memories and past.
Od Laguna would be the Pen + the book covers holding the paper, writing the stuff and keeping it clean and ordered, while Author powers influencing the Re:Zeroverse are like erasers messing and interfering with the text that Od Laguna keeps editing endlessly.
Reinhard's concept as Od Laguna's proxy is written in permanent marker as Authorities cannot mess with his soul or character.

So I agree Solomon's Wisdom would allow him to interfere with some of Rein's blessings (mainly the ones that dont mess with his direct being), but taking down Od Laguna is on a completely different level. Its like ending the thing that makes the concept of the Sacred Palace exist. Rein can end it all for being the proxy but it would be nonsense to do so, it would be a terrible choice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other words, if Reinhard has to resort to ending everything I dont consider that a win either. Ending all existence is the same as suicide in my book and Reinhard is not going kamikaze on anyone, thats OoC as heck.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah i was equalizing Od Laguna to the Sacred Palace and Ugo, without taking into consideration how Od Laguna works. Still they do work on the same principal, the difference being that if you destroy the Sacred Palace, the universe would not really cease to exist. Instead, the rules that Ugo established would be gone, and all the separate dimensions of the universe that the Sacred Palace created would merge horizontally creating a new world. The only one that could completely erase the universe would be either Ugo, Sinbad or David, or a god from a higher universal layer like Solomon and the higher gods. But they would have to do it by their own will. Killing them would not erase the universe

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah i was equalizing Od Laguna to the Sacred Palace and Ugo, without taking into consideration how Od Laguna works. Still they do work on the same principal, the difference being that if you destroy the Sacred Palace, the universe would not really cease to exist. Instead, the rules that Ugo established would be gone, and all the separate dimensions of the universe that the Sacred Palace created would merge horizontally creating a new world. The only one that could completely erase the universe would be either Ugo, Sinbad or David, or a god from a higher universal layer like Solomon and the higher gods. But they would have to do it by their own will. Killing them would not erase the universe
Yeah, Rein eliminating Od Laguna is similar to God Solomon or whoever has access to all the power that exists going "fck it all" and ending the concept of his own being and power along with the entire Magiverse with all its layers like, chill man. :XD

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
he can raise it to 100% by wishing since magic inmunity is a power at Od Laguna's reach.
This getting by wishing ? Is it ever stated because multiple sources i came across says contrary to common belief, reinhard can't get divine blessings just by wishing for it. :hmm
And i certainly am not gonna read whole LN to just find out abt tht :lmao

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
He can, but we don't know if it have it's limits or not and how he exactly wish (wait for lambu to prove me wrong and say we know how he does it)
Dude literally flexing by wishing for a blessing to never mix sugar and salt

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
He can, but we don't know if it have it's limits or not
Dude literally flexing by wishing for a blessing to never mix sugar and salt
:hmmyeah, within a certain domain, it is limitless, outside not sure yet, but tht's the stuff not for rn, but for future if he advances.

I just wanted to ask him as he has read LN and sources i come across say tht they r just beliefs, is why i was curious.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah i found that information on wiki as well, about his wishing to be limited. But i went through a lot of Q&As where author says its whatever he wants :xp so im not sure where the wiki guys got that lol
Basically broken beyond belief

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
This getting by wishing ? Is it ever stated because multiple sources i came across says contrary to common belief, reinhard can't get divine blessings just by wishing for it. :hmm
And i certainly am not gonna read whole LN to just find out abt tht :lmao
The author confirmed that he can wish for any Divine Blessing even if it doesn't exist. Od Laguna will create it and grant it to him in that case.
The key word here is he will only obtain a blessing if he needs it. He cannot wish for something he doesn't need like "I wish for a blessing of infinite pancake generation" nope :lmao

That is also why his base blessings (the ones he has by default) feature the 80% magic resistance. He's never faced an opponent that made him need complete magic inmunity but that Divine Protection is in Od Laguna's power to grant, for Od Laguna is what allows magic to exist in the first place.

So yeah, the stronger the opponent the stronger he becomes to match and surpass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.