Voting Round 3 - Aleister Crowley vs. Daishinkan (Great Priest) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Aleister Crowley vs. Daishinkan (Great Priest)

Who wins?

• Aleister Crowley

• Daishinkan (Great Priest)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Alister fought opponents far higher than Great Priest.

So Aliester easily wins this.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
And that would be who exactly?
Magic Gods,Coronzon.

If you really think DB characters are even comparable to them then :kappa

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Magic Gods,Coronzon.

If you really think DB characters are even comparable to them then :kappa
Because in this instance they are. We are far beyond "raw power" here.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Because in this instance they are. We are far beyond "raw power" here.
Pardon me I didn't completely understand it,do you mean DB characters are comparable/superior to the Magic Gods avatar less form in earth?If that is the case then I can agree with you.

But if you mean their true selves(in which their moving just a single limb can destroy the entire universe) then sorry i have to disagree.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
But if you mean their true selves(in which their moving just a single limb can destroy the entire universe) then sorry i have to disagree.
And so can Daishinkan or Zeno. I fail to see the problem here.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Again - gonna go with the character who has shown some of what they're capable of (and has been shown to be insanely powerful) over the one that has shown nothing at all (only suggestions of insane power)

Pure undemonstrated hype can win this tournament, sure - but it will be entirely undeserved, as far as I'm concerned

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
And so can Daishinkan or Zeno. I fail to see the problem here.
I will still put Magic Gods above them,Aliester destroyed the hidden realm which Othinus herself could never find or reach.

This feat far above than anything DB characters have shown.

Othinus 1000 times destroyed and created the universe. Hidden realm is even beyond that.

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And is still a human concept. Daishinkan isn't.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Again - gonna go with the character who has shown some of what they're capable of (and has been shown to be insanely powerful) over the one that has shown nothing at all (only suggestions of insane power)

Pure undemonstrated hype can win this tournament, sure - but it will be entirely undeserved, as far as I'm concerned
The thought of you posting this every round til the finals if Daishinkan keeps advancing is very fun :teehee

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
To be fair we know how strong angels are. Whis easily played with Broly, who surpassed Goku and Vegeta no dif. They don't fight because they aren't allowed to. Also because they don't care.
Daishinkan is the strongest being in the whole DB Verse (atm). So he is even way above Whis in terms of power. And even if we say "no feats shown" angels are in permanent Ultra Instinct and we know how that works.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The thought of you posting this every round til the finals if Daishinkan keeps advancing is very fun :teehee
Don't worry, I'll find a way to edit it slightly - keep the words fresh whilst the message of pure disdain remains strong
:verily

Who knows, by the end of the tournament, the Daishinkan might actually have shown something worth voting for (I doubt, but we can but hope)
♥

Whis easily played with Broly, who surpassed Goku and Vegeta no dif
Can Whis easily stomp Crowley?

Going by what I've read of Aleister's powers, I'm not so sure

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Whis is universes below his father.
Undemonstrated feats are far less impressive to me than demonstrated feats

I'm not rejecting the possibility of him being stronger, I'm rejecting the proof that he is

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Undemonstrated feats are far less impressive to me than demonstrated feats

I'm not rejecting the possibility of him being stronger, I'm rejecting the proof that he is
Well Toriyama conveniently doesn't want to show. :XD

• Hug
Reactions: z.5

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
A great priest this time? Interesting, very interesting :hmm

Then, time for some lore :pleased

I do not really know anything about this Great Priest, but the To Aru series also has its own priest. A High Priest actually :heh

As you can see from Exhibit A, this High Priest is an old man. And you know what they say about old men and fighting series, right? By the law of causality, old people are generally stronger than the new generation. No matter the field of specialization. Whether cooking, fighting, or even being a priest.
The Dragon Ball Priest has a baby face, so it's obvious he's new to this profession :rolleyes:
Besides, High > Great. Eve through grammatical meanings :kukuku

This High Priest in To Aru was so ridiculously powerful. And not just him. The Magic Gods in general. Simply by moving a foot or an arm, the High Priest could destroy MULTIPLE universes. And from what I get from the Dragon Ball world, it's comprised of universes, yeah? So this High Priest would be right at home there. :noworry

So, how did the characters in To Aru deal with him? Simple, Aleister Crowley.

Using a spell from one of the other Magic Gods, called Zombie. So, initially, the Magic Gods were planning on invading the actual universe (They were residing in a pocket universe before, by virtue of how utterly broken they are). The plan they were going to enact involved them dividing their power into multiple phases. Basically, weakening yourself, so that you do not destroy the world the moment you take a step into it. This was going to be done through Zombie's Spell.

But Aleister took down Zombie, and took this spell as well. Then he invaded the Magic Gods territory, and swapped Zombie's spell with one of his own. This spell weakened the Magic Gods so much, to the point where they could walk into the human world freely. Even go as far as taking a ride in the back of one of the MC's cars.

So, Aleister was able to use this spell on multiple Magic Gods, right? All in one pocket space. What do you think would happen if he used this spell on the Daishinkan? :fan

Exactly what you are thinking. The Daishinkan will go from this:

To this:

He'll weaken. MASSIVELY. At this point, he is still a High Priest, but obviously, several times weaker. One would say infinite times weaker :sexyarf

But the High Priest in To Aru wasn't stopped by this. He had the ability to manipulate the earth. How did they beat him though? They launched him into space. Good old space.

Then once he was there, he was struck down by our good old friend, the AAA.

So again, by the law of causality, we have already established that the High Priest is far, far superior to the Great Priest. And Aleister was able to destroy the High Priest.

In conclusion:

Aleister>High Priest>Great Priest

That is all :gent

Alternatively, look at it this way. From what I gather (Again, apologies for any gross misunderstandings I might have made here :sweat), the strongest beings in the Dragon Ball world are the Angels, right? As I mentioned in the previous round, To Aru verse also has its own angels. Both artificial and natural.

The natural angels in To Aru are the same ones that appear in the Bible (Gabriel and Michael) And these angels are so powerful, to the point where they can distort the world by merely descending down onto it. They can also wipe out the earth with The Sweep, an ability that allows them to use the Celestial Bodies in the heavens to create Magic Circles. These Magic Circles will then descend fire onto the earth, scorching it in the process.

The To Aru Angels can be fought by Saints, plus some of the level 5 Espers. Saints are people who are blessed from birth, humans who are a level above the others. Like this goddess :hi5

And in the latest To Aru volumes, Aleister was capable of fighting two Saint level characters by himself:

So basically, Aleister can take down Saints. Who are capable of fighting Angels. What can we infer from this graphic?

Aleister>Angels>=Saints

Vote Aleister! :glomp

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
A great priest this time? Interesting, very interesting :hmm

Then, time for some lore :pleased

I do not really know anything about this Great Priest, but the To Aru series also has its own priest. A High Priest actually :heh

As you can see from Exhibit A, this High Priest is an old man. And you know what they say about old men and fighting series, right? By the law of causality, old people are generally stronger than the new generation. No matter the field of specialization. Whether cooking, fighting, or even being a priest.
The Dragon Ball Priest has a baby face, so it's obvious he's new to this profession :rolleyes:
Besides, High > Great. Eve through grammatical meanings :kukuku

This High Priest in To Aru was so ridiculously powerful. And not just him. The Magic Gods in general. Simply by moving a foot or an arm, the High Priest could destroy MULTIPLE universes. And from what I get from the Dragon Ball world, it's comprised of universes, yeah? So this High Priest would be right at home there. :noworry

So, how did the characters in To Aru deal with him? Simple, Aleister Crowley.

Using a spell from one of the other Magic Gods, called Zombie. So, initially, the Magic Gods were planning on invading the actual universe (They were residing in a pocket universe before, by virtue of how utterly broken they are). The plan they were going to enact involved them dividing their power into multiple phases. Basically, weakening yourself, so that you do not destroy the world the moment you take a step into it. This was going to be done through Zombie's Spell.

But Aleister took down Zombie, and took this spell as well. Then he invaded the Magic Gods territory, and swapped Zombie's spell with one of his own. This spell weakened the Magic Gods so much, to the point where they could walk into the human world freely. Even go as far as taking a ride in the back of one of the MC's cars.

So, Aleister was able to use this spell on multiple Magic Gods, right? All in one pocket space. What do you think would happen if he used this spell on the Daishinkan? :fan

Exactly what you are thinking. The Daishinkan will go from this:

To this:

He'll weaken. MASSIVELY. At this point, he is still a High Priest, but obviously, several times weaker. One would say infinite times weaker :sexyarf

But the High Priest in To Aru wasn't stopped by this. He had the ability to manipulate the earth. How did they beat him though? They launched him into space. Good old space.

Then once he was there, he was struck down by our good old friend, the AAA.

So again, by the law of causality, we have already established that the High Priest is far, far superior to the Great Priest. And Aleister was able to destroy the High Priest.

In conclusion:

Aleister>High Priest>Great Priest

That is all :gent

Alternatively, look at it this way. From what I gather (Again, apologies for any gross misunderstandings I might have made here :sweat), the strongest beings in the Dragon Ball world are the Angels, right? As I mentioned in the previous round, To Aru verse also has its own angels. Both artificial and natural.

The natural angels in To Aru are the same ones that appear in the Bible (Gabriel and Michael) And these angels are so powerful, to the point where they can distort the world by merely descending down onto it. They can also wipe out the earth with The Sweep, an ability that allows them to use the Celestial Bodies in the heavens to create Magic Circles. These Magic Circles will then descend fire onto the earth, scorching it in the process.

The To Aru Angels can be fought by Saints, plus some of the level 5 Espers. Saints are people who are blessed from birth, humans who are a level above the others. Like this goddess :hi5

And in the latest To Aru volumes, Aleister was capable of fighting two Saint level characters by himself:

So basically, Aleister can take down Saints. Who are capable of fighting Angels. What can we infer from this graphic?

Aleister>Angels>=Saints

Vote Aleister! :glomp

Basically this,here have a cookie 🍪

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Aleister is a counter to magic, spells like Zombie wouldnt even affect El Grande Padre in his Relax form.

Also Angels in DB are way stronger than Angels in To Aru. Daishinkan is the caretaker of Zeno: the cosmic watermelon, who can destroy entire dimensions on a whim.

Also, spoilers for the final arc of Dragon Ball Super:

After achieving True Blanco (not the fake one that Grandma Goku unlocked in the tournament) Gohan fought alongside Base Shaggy vs El Grande Padre.

They fought for centuries, destroying multiple Omniverses and the Chungus in the process, until it was revealed Daishinkan was just playing from the beggining... cause he was already Blanco from the start. Then a shocking truth was revealed...

El Grande Padre is actually Black Goten from the Future, who fused with the Multiverse and swallowed all existence twice before killing Toribot and becoming Zeno's babysitter. This means he's inmortal beyond all of fiction and that all events of DB were staged by him from the very beggining.

This truth enraged Gohan, which made him achieve the ultimate state: Calvo.

After this multiple timelines were born... but if Cell failed at contending El Hermano's debuff, then Blanco Calvo would not reach 100%, which would make the defeat of El Grande Padre impossible.
This created one of the greatest plotwists ever made in manga.

I wont reveal the finale, better to experience it for yourselves. Lets just say Daishinkan is an entity way beyond common understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.