All for one | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

All for one

nuur mohamed

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This thread will talk about any of your thoughts on all for one and his abilities or character.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
AFO strikes me as the type of guy, who either dies a hero or lives long enough to become a villain.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
AFO strikes me as the type of guy, who either dies a hero or lives long enough to become a villain.
You mean he has been corrupted in a way? Even though his brother tried to fight him since the first generation?

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
You mean he has been corrupted in a way? Even though his brother tried to fight him since the first generation?
Yup, makes sense, all things considered, back in AFO's beginning ways, quirks were appearing left and right, without a government's approval the hero system wouldnt come to fruition and it's stated in the vigilante spin-off that hero system was implemented long before in a time vigilantes were already a thing AFO could've easily started as a vigilante trying to supress the new torrent of criminal activity and exploitation of quirks by others and then go into the villain route eventually, for the abuse of his own quirk + the stolen ones, which only gets bigger overtime, other early OFA sucessors probably started as vigilantes as well.

Though, I dont think he was a very straight forward good guy, I could see him, being between the line of.good guy-Antihero, at the beginning of his work and then have him progress to become a villain.

Last edited: