Voting - All-Time Mashima - Best Arc | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting All-Time Mashima - Best Arc

Which is the best arc of all time?

• The Truth of Elie (Rave Master)

• Tartaros (Fairy Tail)

• Tenrou Island (Fairy Tail)

• Phantom Lord (Fairy Tail)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Which story arc by Hiro Mashima is the greatest ever made; the G.O.A.T?

Lets settle the debate once and for all. Select from the poll!

Voting Round
  • You may vote for One(1) of the options
  • This is the final round
  • You are permitted to change your selection up to the closing of the round
  • You are encouraged to promote/campaign for your selection
  • A mod vote will be used to break tie(s)
  • The round will be over in 5 days

Voting Round ends 29th June, 2019.

1. The Truth of Elie (Rave Master) (7)
2. Tartarus (Fairy Tail) (7)
3. Tenrou Island (Fairy Tail) (6)
4. Phantom Lord (Fairy Tail) (3)

Tower of Heaven (Fairy Tail) (3)
Oracion Seis (Fairy Tail) (3)
– Grand Magic Games (Fairy Tail) (2)
– Mermaid Peril (Rave Master) (2)
– Tower of Din (Rave Master) (1)
– Blue Guardians (Rave Master) (1)
– Fighting Festival (Fairy Tail) (1)
– Digitias Arc (Edens Zero) (1)
– Loki Arc (Fairy Tail) (1)
– Final Arc (Rave Master) (1)

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Rave Master - The Truth of Elie Arc --> easily one of the best if not the best story arc Mashima ever did

Fairy Tail - Tower of Heaven --> fav FT arc

... honestly i cant decide between Phantom Lord and Tower of Din (i think im more leaning towards Din) so i will leave it with this for now

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Phantom Lord is very underrated, so imma support the hell out of it o/
Then, Tower of Heaven....

And this would be a little controversial, but I'll nominate Grand Magic Games Arc. Even though it has a lot of flaws, I still enjoy it.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Rave Master - The Truth of Elie Arc --> easily one of the best if not the best story arc Mashima ever did

Fairy Tail - Tower of Heaven --> fav FT arc

... honestly i cant decide between Phantom Lord and Tower of Din (i think im more leaning towards Din) so i will leave it with this for now
Yep, Phantom is thankfully supported, so i will add
Rave Master - Tower of Din arc

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hardner’s arc was the Blue Guardians arc so nominating that since Truth it Elle has a lot of noms already. Introduced Nagisa and Bellnika. Elle finally got a hand on her powers and had a fight. That moment with Julia and Bellnika. Plus wasn’t this the arc with Julia’s feminist naked battle? @Reebi Plus Hardner was a fun villain.

Phantom has a lot of support but another early arc that is underrated is Fighting Festival when the men got beat and the women were left up to have fights like Mira vs Freed; Lucy vs Bixslow; Erza vs Evergreen. Also Juvia sacrificing herself for Cana to prove she was a true fairy tail member. Gajeel and Natsu vs Laxus. Plus the festival at the end with Laxus leaving the guild.

And lastly will support Tenrou Island as the last major character development arc of fairy tail with Ultear’s, Cana/Guildarts, Hades/Makarov backstories; those S class groups of things like Levy and Gajeel + Cana and Lucy; the return of Laxus; Cana receiving Glitter; Lucy Fire; Capricorn’s key; Juvia vs Meredy; Gray vs Ultear; Natsu vs Zancrow; Erza vs Azuma; Loke vs Caprico; Hades as the final boss vs all the mains + Laxus; really fun storyline and the introduction of Acnologia, Zeref, and Mavis. Zeref killing Hades. Especially considering later that was his student.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hardner’s arc was the Blue Guardians arc so nominating that since Truth it Elle has a lot of noms already. Introduced Nagisa and Bellnika. Elle finally got a hand on her powers and had a fight. That moment with Julia and Bellnika. Plus wasn’t this the arc with Julia’s feminist naked battle? @Reebi Plus Hardner was a fun villain.

Phantom has a lot of support but another early arc that is underrated is Fighting Festival when the men got beat and the women were left up to have fights like Mira vs Freed; Lucy vs Bixslow; Erza vs Evergreen. Also Juvia sacrificing herself for Cana to prove she was a true fairy tail member. Gajeel and Natsu vs Laxus. Plus the festival at the end with Laxus leaving the guild.

And lastly will support Tenrou Island as the last major character development arc of fairy tail with Ultear’s, Cana/Guildarts, Hades/Makarov backstories; those S class groups of things like Levy and Gajeel + Cana and Lucy; the return of Laxus; Cana receiving Glitter; Lucy Fire; Capricorn’s key; Juvia vs Meredy; Gray vs Ultear; Natsu vs Zancrow; Erza vs Azuma; Loke vs Caprico; Hades as the final boss vs all the mains + Laxus; really fun storyline and the introduction of Acnologia, Zeref, and Mavis. Zeref killing Hades. Especially considering later that was his student.
I think so. It was during the dance contest where Musica’s pants got stolen.

I nominate the Silver Ray Arc in Rave because
Reina dies :sad

Also the Digitias Arc in Eden Zero

Edit: I would like to add the Loki arc in FT

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
For now, supporting:

The truth of Elie Arc

Last edited:

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
In Fairy Tail: Oracion Seis Arc
In Rave Master: Vs the Demon Lord with the mermaids
In Rave Master: Final Arc

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tenrou Island Arc
Tartarus Arc
Oracion Seis Arc

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I voted for Phantom Lord. FT never quite reached that efficiency again. Had pretty much everything I need out of a battle shounen.

Haven't read RM so I can't speak for its arc which received a lot of nominations.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
From Haru's emotional trial for the Rave of Truth to the revelation about the true nature of the world, from the journey back to Symphonia to the true story behind Elie and all the way to one of my fav twists i have read in manga overall. The Truth of Elie Arc had it all and is my personal fav, so the vote goes there.

Sad to see that Tower of Heaven didnt get in, but happy that Phantom Lord made it since the arc needs the recognition it deserves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.