Voting - All-Time Mashima - Best Couple | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting All-Time Mashima - Best Couple

Which is the best couple of all time?

• Natsu x Lucy (Fairy Tail)

• Gajeel x Levy (Fairy Tail)

• Let x Julia (Rave Master)

• Haru x Elie (Rave Master)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I liked GaLe a lot, but their relationship gags and romantic moments have become meh for me.

So I voted NaLu. Even if it's disappointing they haven't gotten together on screen yet, at least there's something that may happen.

Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Let x Julia is the best couple on the list as they were an actual couple for the series as oppose to being only made canon toward the end as the case with every other couple. Except for maybe Alzacks and Bisca or Aquarius x Scorpio.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I liked GaLe a lot, but they're relationship gags and romantic moments have become meh for me.

So I voted NaLu. Even if it's disappointing they haven't gotten together on screen yet, at least there's something that may happen.
What are the chances though? So far it looks like there's 0% of that happening, unless you count fan fictions.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What are the chances though? So far it looks like there's 0% of that happening, unless you count fan fictions.
Chances are good? I mean it's pretty clear it can happen, it just depends if the author wants to do it.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
CHances are faaaaar from good, which is funny because all it takes is Natsu actually confessing or showing romantic feelings for Lucy. So far, he's not even come within a mile of doing either.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
if you take into account the phrase "we will always be together" you never say that to a friend after you have to see how it is written in Japanese, you have the so-called jealousy of natsu in 100yq. For gajeel and levy it's not because miss is pregnant that gajeel will stay with her lol (the proof with zeref and mavis). For official couple ta bisca and alzack, ren and sherry

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So a little bit of salt may start, will it?

Voting Haru/Elie for now. As I posted before, I believe they're the most complete couple from the list and in general. Gajeel/Levy is my OTP in Fairy Tail and I really like Natsu/Lucy despite it flaws, but I feel that Haru/Elie is the result of what NaLu never developed. I like Let/Julia too but I never was too fond on them.
May change my mind later, though.

A little spam of them for now :blush

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Even though Nalu is one of my favourites I will vote Haru X Elie because it is the most developed and actually got fully canon,I hope Nalu will be canon like that soon too.

Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Look at Let in his dragon form and bae Julia crying over him. Just think if either of the dragon slayer boys got a scene like that with their girl.

The trust these two have in each other.

That sexy kiss.

Plus all Let did to bring Julia back from her dragon form.

They had been together forever been them separated.

:luv

Status
Not open for further replies.