Theory - Allen and Lenalee's innocence | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Allen and Lenalee's innocence

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Well regarding their innocence it has been discussed very much.

We discussed that either Allen or Lenalee's innocence is the heart.But i have a new theory.

What if both of their innocences are the heart.Sounds far fetched.We have seen the Earl of Millenium got separated into Mana and Nea.What if same happened with the Heart?

Maybe the heart got separated into two parts and is now retained by both Allen and Lenalee.We know both of their innocences saved their lives.Together they will create the heart.

What do you guys think?

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well regarding their innocence it has been discussed very much.

We discussed that either Allen or Lenalee's innocence is the heart.But i have a new theory.

What if both of their innocences are the heart.Sounds far fetched.We have seen the Earl of Millenium got separated into Mana and Nea.What if same happened with the Heart?

Maybe the heart got separated into two parts and is now retained by both Allen and Lenalee.We know both of their innocences saved their lives.Together they will create the heart.

What do you guys think?
Good theory.

When @Emperor Spriggan made me watch this anime with him months ago. That's what I thought since they both seem to have properties unique.

You always seem to be thinking what I'm thinking @natsulucy.

Emperor Spriggan had been joking with me that Lenalee was fairy heart and Allen was END...... so he propbably influenced/corrupted my thinking on this (one magic) curse/heart unison raid could happen... lmao.

I don't read the anime so I am probably way behind, but my thoughts were more that heart could be separated into 2-4 parts. A lot of mythical items are not just limited to two.

I personally always wanted the Heart to also be connected to Hellvaska in some way.

Four-three-two

These numbers being important in stories is quite common. In inuyasha you had the sacred jewel that had 4 souls - courage, love, friendship, wisdom.

Many items in series are based on - earth, wind, fire, water.

Even in Harry Potter you had four houses and items sacred to each house.

Fairy tail has fairy law, glitter, sphere, and heart.

Three is also a sacred number.

Mind, body, soul/spirit.

Mother-father-child

Holy Trinity

Earth, Heaven, Hell

Although I don't know what the 3rd or 4th part would be.

Hellvaska-Allen-Lenalee-unknown 4th person

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Good theory.

When @Emperor Spriggan made me watch this anime with him months ago. That's what I thought since they both seem to have properties unique.

You always seem to be thinking what I'm thinking @natsulucy.

Emperor Spriggan had been joking with me that Lenalee was fairy heart and Allen was END...... so he propbably influenced/corrupted my thinking on this (one magic) curse/heart unison raid could happen... lmao.

I don't read the anime so I am probably way behind, but my thoughts were more that heart could be separated into 2-4 parts. A lot of mythical items are not just limited to two.

I personally always wanted the Heart to also be connected to Hellvaska in some way.

Four-three-two

These numbers being important in stories is quite common. In inuyasha you had the sacred jewel that had 4 souls - courage, love, friendship, wisdom.

Many items in series are based on - earth, wind, fire, water.

Even in Harry Potter you had four houses and items sacred to each house.

Fairy tail has fairy law, glitter, sphere, and heart.

Three is also a sacred number.

Mind, body, soul/spirit.

Mother-father-child

Holy Trinity

Earth, Heaven, Hell

Although I don't know what the 3rd or 4th part would be.

Hellvaska-Allen-Lenalee-unknown 4th person
Thanks.Yes i always think what i think.Apocaryphos is after Allen but Lenalee's influence also saves her.So i think it is both.

ze2631

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really don't think allen is the heart but the heart sees allen as important, more precisely i think it sees Red(past allen) as important. Kanda even noted that allens innocence had a strange attachment to him. The biggeset fact is in the recent chapters his innocence look's like it's trying to make him a fallen since Apocryphos isn't able to hunt him anymore(because he has been captured by the noah). Since it's now looks like crown clown is trying too kill him I think Allen being the heart is no longer possible.

Lenalee being the heart is still possible, or she at least plays a big part in what could happens to it. Because if you look back at ch 59 when Allen is in what we guess is his inner world he finds a clear pond and see's the dream Lenalee has constantly (check ch 69) and the fact nea stops him when he tries to enter the pond means it might have something to do with innocence or the heart itself. This is just my thoughts on the it.