Semifinal - Allen Walker vs. Vegeta | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Allen Walker vs. Vegeta

Who wins?

• Allen Walker

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Allen Walker
D.Gray-Man
Vegeta
Dragon Ball

Semi-Finals- The Husbandos will fight it out in their own 1 vs. 1 Battle threads.
- The 1st place of the previous ranking will battle the 4th place.
- The 2nd place of the previous ranking will battle the 3rd place.
- The battles will be decided with a poll.
- You are allowed to vote for one Husbando.
- After 5 days, the Husbando with the most votes will win.
- In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.

Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thank you for the votes everyone :blush

Good luck @revo !

Some people wonder how Vegeta has made it this far. He’s not bishie like most of the candidates. He’s not overly romantic or a smooth talker. So what makes him so appealing? The fact that he’s none of those things is what I actually like about him. He's true to himself. A husbando doesn’t have to be perfect. Perfection gets boring after a while. What I love about him is that he at least tries.

I mean he cooks!

Ok not really but it’s the thought that counts.

And he makes time for family!

Kind of…Hey he could have stayed at home pretending not to care or been off training or doing something else he likes. But the man took his wife and son shopping and out for ice cream not to mention stuffing himself into a toy train to please his son. That was honestly one of my favorite moments in the series.

He tanks peer pressure like a boss! Passing up the opportunity to train with a God because his wife was due to give birth may seem like an obvious choice to us. But for someone like Vegeta who values power, this was a huge deal and especially considering his rival was going.

And he didn't change his mind when faced with some type of Goku logic. You better believe he was right there to greet his new baby girl.

After Trunks, he considers himself a fatherhood expert. There's no task too low for him to perform when it comes to his kids.

Vegeta's family is his greatest accomplishment. I know to many he may not seem like the typical husbando, but he has so many qualities and feats to recommend him. Bulma sees it. I see it. And at the end of my campaign I hope you guys will see it too.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
This will be a very hard one to win, but here we go. :XD
Good luck to you too and nice campaigns @Belserion :blush

I. Overview
II. Interlude
III. Life
IV. Interlude (ii)

- ̗̀ A destroyer who saves ̖́-

V. Ideas and relationships

As said in other posts, Allen is a man who suffered all his life, yet he still decided to try to be someone kind and merciful.
He tries to view everything in a positive way, taking the negative things on his side, his work as Excorcist making him a person who simply has to destroy without question, yet he still takes his ideologies about humanity to become someone who can save too.

This is what makes Allen a man who can keep going no matter what, and the reason of why so many people are "atracted" to him and being someone who can understand and being compassionate with almost anyone. As said earlier, despite being someone so brave and nice (he could've turned his back to everyone at any moment, yet he still doesn't do it), he has flaws that doesn't make him a "Mr. Perfect Guy": he's still stubborn, has shade of his own pride, is too idealistic and can close himself from people sometimes.

To attempt to sum him up in a sentence, Allen Walker is a street-smart wannabe gentleman.

It might be complicated to view Allen as an "husbando", since he's not married, he isn't a father or has a specific trait with kids/sons/daughters.

Still, what makes him so good for husbando material is all the shades of his personality; he's the stubborn "street kid" who is still trying to be a gentleman, his experiences in life with the world is what makes his compassion and "heroic fighting" real, he's not a naive man, he's someone who knows and understand what the world and life is, and even for being so young.

This is important because that's how the majority of his relationships goes, how he thinks twice every time of meeting people.

He can be someone who goes from having terrible traits, to polite or even fun relationships. And at the end of the day, he shows his point of view of the world and his mercy to everyone, no matter what.

So still, because all of that, I believe Allen is still a husbando:

He's soft

And kind

But he will be serious with you when needed to.
He will protect you, no matter what.

And get angry whenever something happens to you

He will help you

And will still fight by your side

And even separated, he will be with you, no matter what

Basically, despite all his flaws, Allen is still a loveable, kind and compassionate guy who can be soft and determinated at same time. Regardless of his apparence and "hero" side, he's a husbando you can count with and who will be with you no matter what.

Allen! :blush

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.