Shounen - Amanchu! by Amano Kozue | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Amanchu! by Amano Kozue

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

About the series:
Hikari Kohinata is a cheerful 15 year-old girl who lives near the ocean and she spends much of her time diving as a result. On her first day of high school, she meets a teacher who also likes scuba diving. There's also a 16 year-old classmate, Futaba, who gets dragged along in Hikari's maelstrom as soon as they meet at school. Most of the manga so far details the relationship between the two girls, which quickly seems to move into romantic two girl friendship-territory.

Magazine: Comic Blade
Publisher: Mag Garden

-----------------------

From the mangaka of Aria. Amanchu! is a slice of life and light-hearted shounen series about everyday's life of enthusiastic girls (and a boy) who are members of a diving club. There are no yankees nor one bit of heavy drama in this series. It only has relaxing storyline and beautiful, beautiful art.

The previous work of this mangaka (Aria) was a great one, and personally I don't think that Amanchu! will ever top it off -- but consider it as it is, it's still a nice and refreshing series. I'm still looking forward to what the writer has to offer.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Started this recently, so far, fresh and comfy reading with some fun moments. Art is lovely and characters engaging. Loving it so far :zomg

Some gorgeous panels :

Sensei is awesome :zomg

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Started this recently, so far, fresh and comfy reading with some fun moments. Art is lovely and characters engaging. Loving it so far :zomg

Some gorgeous panels :

Sensei is awesome :zomg

Art is really nice. It reminds me a lot of Temple.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Amanchu is ending :pout :
"Amanchu by Kozue Amano will end with the next chapter on May 10, 2021 on the Magcomi Web Service" Source here

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This manga is really so sweet and heartwarming, characters are all engaging & likeable, it's really a peaceful and wolesome atmosphere. And it's visually gorgeous, art especially the sea and landscapes, charadesigns are nice, too !
Ai and Katori sensei are my fave characters :

Some stunning panels :

Im so frustrated I forgot that scene in top 10 romantic scenes, :gwah such a sweet moment ! :wtf

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I don't know where to share this but here's the color page of Amano's new manga Colori Colore Creare, another slice of life :zomg