Josei - Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Josei Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: Amatsuki [ あまつき ]

I somehow can't see the manga-thread anywhere so yeah.... I will post the new chapter here, for the time being. Maybe I'm just blind due to the lack of glasses.

Chapter 34 scanlated

[mod=hatsuharupeace]Moved post to the Amatsuki Manga Thread, it's still there somewhere.[/mod]

And here is chapter 35 for you :D
So fast~

Chapter 35

Yatta. Chapter 36 got scanlated~
Chapter 36 by Hana-Mi

Last edited:

akuma_river

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow this place got quiet.

Anyone have any theories about what is going on currently?

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The chapters are still going to be released but it's hard to get a RAW and I haven't heard anything from the Edited Manga group either for a while. But I think hope is still there.

jukori

Reaction score
Country
Germany
hi ^^
I like Amatsuki too!!! the drawing and the story is awesome!!!

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Indeed, it's great and quite unique although the story can be quite complicated in later chapters. I wish they would publish the manga here in Germany, too, because it's hard to get the newest chapters nowadays. To be precise, I haven't seen any new RAWs for a while by now.

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey...... This forum thread shouldn't be located in the shounen area..... >.>
This belongs in Josei since it runs in Comic Zero-Sum, a josei manga magazine...

Arife

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
This is my first time posting here on MH, and I do it only to say I rly love Amatsuki, the plot, the art, everything about it simply rules! ^.^ But it can get really complicated and hard to follow sometimes, especially the real world chapters =/

I've read up to chapter 39 thanks to the awesome Hana-mi people and their releases, and just got the raws up to chapter 57 here on MH, hopefuly I'll be able to find the scripts and read some of it until a new chapter gets released...

Razeus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Featured][Josei] Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama

Saw this being featured on the front page and I must say the artwork really impressed me I'll give it a read and thoughts on it later.

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Featured][Josei] Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama

Go read, Razeus!

I would say to give it at least three volumes before deciding whether or not you like it because at times it can be a bit slow. But over all, its quite a fascinating read.

And yes, the art work is indeed lovely. There is an Amatsuki art book somewhere out there that has a ton of stuff in it.

Razeus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Josei] Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama

Okay read the first four chapters and I'm liking so far seems a bit slow in the beginning ,but I'm sure it will pick up.

Shukumei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not many people seem to be reading/discussing this series anywhere; it isn't getting much love! :/

18 volumes are out in Japan, and ~120 chapters, but Edited Mangas only go through 76. Luckily Sanada continued providing script/translations through ch106 (end v16), but we're out of luck for 107-120.

I just finished reading through ch87 using Sanada's translations and raw v13-14; all I can say is "Wow!" There have been lots of revelations, twists, and feels. I'm planning on buying/importing volumes 15-18 somehow; that way I'll at least be able to read up until 106. I'm not sure what I'll do about v17-18; they'll probably have to wait until I improve my Japanese. I've gotten rusty, and there aren't as many furigana as I'd like.

Is anyone else reading Amatsuki?