Voting Round 3 - Androssi Zahard vs. Tsuyu Asui | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Androssi Zahard vs. Tsuyu Asui

Who wins?

• Androssi Zahard

• Tsuyu Asui

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well Raven's nomination was some league of legends trash so.. :catshrug
If league is trash then OW is what?
Super trash no Skill games for toddlers

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seeing that this thread has been turned into the official "praise Androssi" thread warms my heart in ways I cannot express. I'm so proud of you all right now.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
HUZAH! It is I, the zombie of kkck returned to life as an undead by the grace of ANDROSI ZAHARD to serve and campaign for the ultimate waifu, ANDROSI ZAHARD!

But that was syx's idea!

What? Where?

Oh. Oooohhh. OOOOOOOOHHHH. How did I not notice this before? How deep even is that?

Eh, I can still tweet. See?

Ghostphone.

Ghostphone. I brought the phone I was using at the netherworld. How do you think I made tweets there? And since you are properly alive you can't take it from me.

[

Welp, better call an UBER while she is distracted whipping @syx .

Zombie of kkck daringly escapes on an uber

JellalF

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
couldn't care less about any of the 2 so just voting tsuyu for bnha (momo should have been the nomination from there)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
And now it is time for an in depth look at Tsuyu and why she is a lesser waifu. First a good look at her...

SWEET MERCIFUL ANDROSI WTF IS THIS!? Is this for real? what..? How..? Do.... I campaign against this? I AM SO CONFUSED!

Frog girl!? FFS, I thought we were done with this "animal girl" thing. Doggy girls are bad enough with all the fleas, ticks, spaying (unless you want to risk your house having random ass mutts that might grow up to look like bats every the time doggy girl bangs the neighbors boxer/chihuahua monstrosity), shedding, potty training... But now even a frog girl? Why even keep a frog girl? Why remove it from its natural habitat? Not only it looks like it wants, and could, eat your soul but its not even a proper house creature. It's a wild animal that needs and deserves to be freed. So that fucking yokai exterminators can get to it.

Seriously, what the fuck? Are you guys in distress? Is this more of a possession thing? If you have been possessed/take hostage by a demon frog girl who eats souls then write a post defending tsuyu and we will see what we can do. It might be too late to save your souls but at the very least she will be stopped from hurting anyone else.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@syx, enough internet for you today!

Reactions: Sky

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
So its dayum Tsuyu (aka dat dayum lickey tongue) vs the great princess herself. Why is this even a competition? Androssi should or no... will simply pass this and if that's not gonna be the case then there is something definitely not dajiobu here!

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Easy vote. Go Princess Androssi!
:confetti

Status
Not open for further replies.