Archived - Animation and Portfolios | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Animation and Portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymizzo

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im taking up Digital animation and Visual effects as my University course and im required to create a portfolio.

On my Personal statement i described myself as having artistic flair, which i do, on a good day. But lately im lacking in inspiration. I havent done much if anything in my portfolio, which is the major requirement for the university course im applying for, so i was wondering how many of you have done Animation or any form of Art (not dance and music).

If anyone has, I would like some advice from you. What to include and what not to include. What i should add in my portfolio and i shouldnt.

My earliest inspiration in drawing was Googlez_kun, his artwork is beyond amazing and i wish to recreate something of his sort in my portfolio.

Again, any Advice or suggestions would be great, and if any of you have a portfolio that i can see and use as an example to base mine off of will be great.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jsoc

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Have you been in Deviantart.com before? You would see many magnificent artwork there and will get the inspiration you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.