Fun Thread - Anime/Reading Challenge 2021 Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread Anime/Reading Challenge 2021 Thread

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the Anime/Reading Challenge thread!

(This excludes cartoons or Live Action and must be identified as a type of Anime, Manga or other kind of written/visual series, can include light novels!)

How to Play...

Firstly, this is a free organized challenge that'll open for anyone to play, of the MangaHelpers Community! Just post to sign up.

Let's begin.

For this 1st season, the goal of the challenge will not just be limited to what you watched or read, but you'll have to give a brief explanation of the anime/manga too. I'm not talking paragraphs, just like what it is about in one or two sentences and why you watched it. Please give a decent reason, so no 'i leiked it' or something.

So just what IS this challenge about? Well, it's watching/reading anime and manga/other series types -input here examples lol-, of course.

It's geared at your interest and time, so good luck.

Make sure you add in your post when you started and when you ended the anime/manga.

Results/winners will be posted around the end of this 2021 year!!!

--

Them Rules Tho'

Here are the basic rules you'll need to follow through with!

1. Each title must have under 550,000 views (provide a site you've watched/read from, as a spoiler link). If you've physically own either mentioned, post a picture for proof with the title 'Here's Proof'. That easy.
3. The Anime must be 5 through 40 minutes long (or higher that's fine) and they can be movies. One-shot for Manga is fine and MUST BE FINISHED OR ONGING STATUS.
4. The Anime/Manga must have your start and end watching/reading dates/
5. You can claim however much and whenever you want until the end of the year of 2021!
6. Feel free to work together! Group watching/reading is ok! Just make sure you're keeping track of what you've watched and read.
7. You must provide at least three sentences of information and why you watched the Anime title/what the Manga was about/what you liked about it. You're free to write more.
8. If you don't post what you've watched/read, with a link that works and I can't see the content/user views amount, it doesn't count.

So by now you're prolly thinking how do you win? Pretty simple really. Get to watching and reading more than anyone else! Remember too, I WILL be checking links. I ask you hide your links for the sake of not flaunting them where you're getting whatever you do, from. It's not a matter of secrecy, but decency! I don't want messy links.

NOTHIN SUPER SUS EITHER.

--

And I'm sure prizes are important right? Welp, if you'd like to provide some; as to what they should be, let me know and I'll add your name as a interested prize giver. You can join regardless if you make prizes or not ;D Anyone interested is more than welcome to provide input. I suppose a title or some kind of graphic would be satisfying! Or maybe some art from me idk. We'll see where this goes.

Any questions, DM me or post in this thread. I'll get back to you as timely as possible!