Shounen - Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2

Thank you for the link, riki! I agree that Shiemi is beautiful in that clothes, although somehow it doesn't fit her image. XD I really wish I could get Rin's and Yukio's figurines! They are so cute. >__<

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I agree, they are so sweet and adorable! I really hope I can get one of them as a collection. <3

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Reading Ao no Exorcists.
I am currently at chapter 19 ;)

I will be posting here soon !

l3gitimat3

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

so whats this thread even for anymore? there's a thread for the anime, and threads for the chapters, so what do we discuss here?

RaveDragon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malta

I guess it would be anything else that comes to mind, its a hangout thread so we hang out =D

EDIT; btw we has fanfics for BE as of a few months or 1 month ago =D
http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Blue_Exorcist/

Last edited:

candy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

i'm kinda missing the one forum thing for ANE. i could stuff all that was on my mind in one post! oh and welcome jorped!feel free to let your thoughts run wild about anything ANE related in this thread!
those figurines were so cool!!! shiemi's i think came out the best. rin's smile was a little creepy...but the flames came out good! i liked how they did yukio's glasses!the chibi's were adorable! does anybody remember kaitou's website where she posted all her other drawings on???i remember there being another drawing with the characters in their chibi form but i can't find the website!
as for what happens to rin when (not if!) his sword breaks, i think his form will change as for what he will look like and to what extent i have not idea because we have not been introduced to the other half-demons though they were mentioned. i will bet money that rin's personality will definitely change maybe be agrier, cruel, and maybe even evil! (bwahaha!!!) and then there's that fact of will rin be able to remain himself or will he go into crazy-iwilleatyou mode???then there's that question of who will break it, why they want to break it, and when in the story line will they break it? plus why was kurikara chosen to seal rin's powers (and his heart) in the first place?
oh and l3git i also thought that was satan hiding in the background there!!!
damn this is one hell of a long post, hope this brings the thread back to life!:amuse

shukketsumaru

Reaction score
Country
United States

I suspect the puppet guy is a half-demon. He uses the puppets to hide his hideous talons and he keeps his eyes closed because he has a stare of death. Or maybe he's a spy for Satan, watching Rin and reporting on Mephisto's actions. He did pass the demon lantern test with ease, so he's got to have some sort of power.

Last edited:

Kryanka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

I suspect the puppet is a demon. It's him who is talking and it's always in the panel.

l3gitimat3

Reaction score
Country
United States

it would be cool if he was a spy for satan.
i think his hands are normal, cause they're out in the open here on the first panel :/

even though mephisto is sending satan updates through amaimon it would be interesting if satan didnt trust mephisto and put his own man in an exorcist school

also, on a side note: where does the name "Okumura" come from anyways? are we assuming it comes from rin and yukio's human father?

shukketsumaru

Reaction score
Country
United States

The mother is Yuri Egin and the guardian is Shiro Fujimoto, so by process of elimination it must be the human father's name.

The puppet could be a familiar, similar in nature to Garuda's relationship with the heads of Myou Dha.

New chapter in 8 days, yay!

Kryanka

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

...and that would mean that Okumura Senior was not just a passer-by possessed by satan, but maybe Yuri's lover.

I think the puppet is the brain of the duo. I mean - ventriloquism? It's totally the puppet speaking and we never even heard the boy or even see him open his eyes. The puppet likes to curse and possibly despises humans. It wears a school tie. And is very strong. Teachers know his real identity, otherwise it wouldn't pass all the exams. So I think it's a demon who wants to beat other demons, just like Rin.

P.S.
My 100th post, yay!

l3gitimat3

Reaction score
Country
United States

i'd like to see everyone's reaction when they realize it may be a demon and not just a puppet. lol

---------- Post added July 01, 2011 at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was June 28, 2011 at 03:46 PM ----------

what was the link to the chinese site where AnE is uploaded?

l3gitimat3

Reaction score
Country
United States

what thread now handles the info regarding new chapters? like, which one tells you when a new chapter is out?

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

^I believe it's the spoiler thread. Once the Edited Manga is out, a new chapter discussion thread should show up then.

l3gitimat3

Reaction score
Country
United States

is it still okay to talk about the most recent chapter here? or is there another thread to handle ch 26's discussion? if so, can someone give me a link?

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

More merchandise are up~

---------- Post added July 11, 2011 at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was July 10, 2011 at 08:21 AM ----------

Here is more info about the PSP game. It looks like you can play as either Rin or Yukio.

The official website is just a teaser for now

Last edited:

Sassyheart

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread

On the Chinese website (http://www.dm5.com/manhua-lansedechumoshi/) they recently uploaded 3 volumes of Ao No Exorcist (each volume has "new" in green next to it, and I just noticed this 20 minutes ago, so I don't know if anyone else already knows about this....And don't ask why I'm lurking around on there in the middle of the month... >_> <.<), which have interesting pictures of STUFF (for anyone who can understand Chinese/wants to look at the pictures) at the beginning and end of each volume (and a silly picture after the end of each chapter). It seems each volume has a profile of a few characters around the end... Wish I could understand most of it; I only comprehend the units of measurement, blood type, and the birth dates. The 3rd volume also lists a lot of demons that have appeared in the manga in the last chapters and says something about 'em. =.= I can't understand any of it though.

...Also, I don't think they'll give up on the story, maybe just change up the unimportant parts to make it more interesting or give more details, but keep the main idea, if you know what I mean...

Last edited: