Predictions - Arc Prediction lists | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Arc Prediction lists

avietar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Let's have a thread where we can share lists of what we think will happen during current and future arcs.
It would be nice to be able to come back to your own list during and after an arc, to see which of your predictions came true!

Please keep your lists contained in one single post, which you can update as time goes by.
This is to prevent this thread from getting clogged by adjusted lists.

Have fun predicting!

This is a twin thread to the -> Arc Prediction discussion thread <-
You can discuss your predictions over there.​

Last edited:

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
War Aftermath arc
  • More insight on Toya's past from Rei / Natsuo POV
  • Todoroki family discuss how they want Toya to be handled (and disagree)
  • Natsuo is still on Toya's side (unsure?)
  • Rei either believes Toya can be saved, OR thinks Toya is lost to them and needs to be dealt with (die). (have no idea what kind of person she is) (Unsure)
  • Enji - Rei divorce (perhaps in the future...)
  • Todoroki press conference
  • Enji resolves to remain working as a hero, despite all the scandal surrounding him
  • All class 1A students are safe
  • Tamaki is dead (unclear)
  • Deku contacts other OFA users in his mindscape and learns about OFA
  • Deku wakes up from his coma
  • Toga meets Stain
  • Spinner tries to remove the hand from Tomura's face
  • Spinner gets killed by TomurAFO
  • Tomura vs AFO fight for Tomura's mind/body inside Tomura's mindscape
  • Tomura regains control of his body
  • Tomura resolves to kill AFO
Villain hunt arc
  • Deku runs himself ragged and fumbles
  • Class 1A comes to Deku's aid, but Deku refuses help
  • Deku does not return to UA
  • Bakugo apologizes
  • Stain helps Deku
  • All Might gets injured or captured
  • Toga meets Stain

In future arcs
  • UA is attacked by the villains
  • UA loses, and everyone relocates to Shiketsu
  • Spinner tries to remove the hand from Tomura's face
  • Spinner gets killed by TomurAFO
  • Tomura vs AFO fight for Tomura's mind/body inside Tomura's mindscape
  • Tomura regains control of his body
  • Tomura resolves to kill AFO
  • AFO dies
  • Tomura rises to become the new king of the underworld
  • All Might dies
  • Toya kills All Might
  • Toga vs Hawks
  • Natsuo and Toya meet
  • Emotional moments with Rei / Natsuo / Fuyumi trying to reach out to Toya
  • Toya seeks out his family during the UA attack
  • Toya injures / kills Rei, Natsuo, Fuyumi ("we don't do so well with heat")
  • Endeavor vs Dabi, Endeavor dies
  • Shoto vs Dabi, Shoto wins
  • Shigaraki vs Deku final battle

Last edited:

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm just going to do stuff I see happening for the students of 1A.

I'm not sure how much major character development we'll get in school stuff, but I think a lot of the school stuff will be doing internships or hero work experience where they have to deal with the outbreak of villains, as well as hatred from the public.

As such, I think quite a few characters will get opportunities to regain or grow more confident in battles against real villains, sort of like Kirishima did when he fought Rappa.

Outside of growing in the midst of battles, I think that the students will probably try and cheer each other up and do their best to get each other in the best spirits possible.

Of the students in 1 A, these are the ones I think will have obvious plot lines.

I think it would also be interesting to explore how the students deal with stuff while Midoriya is in a coma(though I can't really say if that will be a major thing or not, or whether we'll just cut to him waking up).

Midoriya: One for all stuff. Mastering his quirks. Dealing with the fall out of destroying his body.

Shoto: His family issues. He'll probably focus on getting stronger and going after Dabi.

Bakugo: Probably further develop his friendship with Deku. Will probably be heavily involved with his recuperation. Could also see him be a major part of the emotional support for the rest of the class.

Uraraka: Will probably have to actually confront her feelings for Deku at some point. Will also be emotional support for the members of the class who were hardest hit by the war emotionally.

Tokoyami: Will probably have a few moments with Hawks to clarify what happened with Twice. Probably to try and ease all doubts from his mind. Depending on how that turns out, that will probably direct the course for Tokoyami's characters, as well as give a nice bit of reflection for Hawks.

Kirishima: Probably won't have too much character growth, but will probably serve as an emotional support in the class. Will probably continue to get stronger, and may have his own fight.

Kaminari: Will probably continue to grow more confident. May get a character moment with Jiro.

The other members of class 1 A were emotionally devastated by the results of the war, however, I think two characters in particular were highlighted. Like, I think most of the characters will need to recover from mental, more so than physical injuries that were set up or received in the war arc. These physical injuries range from grieve, to self doubt and blame for failing, to uncertainty, to repressed feelings.

Momo: Was shown being exhausted, so she'll probably need to regain her confidence and move on from Midnight's death.

Mina: As someone who specifically highlighted that 'there's no way Midnight could be dead' and was frozen in place by Gigantomachia, I think she'll probably need to regain her confidence as well. May get a moment from Kirishima, who may thing Mina is turning into what he was before he went to UA.

Tell me if you think that Horikoshi will cover or not cover in relation to my predictions. Do people see different things happening for the characters I mentioned? Do you think that they'll just be ignored? Give me your thoughts.

vidkid

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia-Aboriginal
* Deku will learn that One For All isn't the paragon of benevolence that we've been led to believe it is.

* The traitor will be revealed and manage do something that will permanently put Endeavour out of commission in process

* Despite this, Endeavour (possibly with the assistance of Hawks, Best Jeanist and/or others) will manage to achieve a huge PR coup de grace against the villains that manages to restore public faith in heroes.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
* Deku will learn that One For All isn't the paragon of benevolence that we've been led to believe it is.
That sounds like an interesting development. In saying this though, I think Deku is already aware that a lot of the predecessors were chosen in dire situations.

I think that revelation may be pertinent to Nana, who All Might looks upon quiet fondly due to being his mentor.
* The traitor will be revealed and manage do something that will permanently put Endeavour out of commission in process
I think that the traitor being revealed makes sense, but I'm surprised you think they're going to do something so drastic so suddenly as well as so soon. I presume this is based on the idea that the traitor would strike while the heroes are vulnerable?

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
That sounds like an interesting development. In saying this though, I think Deku is already aware that a lot of the predecessors were chosen in dire situations.

I think that revelation may be pertinent to Nana, who All Might looks upon quiet fondly due to being his mentor.

I think that the traitor being revealed makes sense, but I'm surprised you think they're going to do something so drastic so suddenly as well as so soon. I presume this is based on the idea that the traitor would strike while the heroes are vulnerable?
Please restrict discussions to the twin thread. This one is only for the lists.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Please restrict discussions to the twin thread. This one is only for the lists.
Sorry, I'll reply in the appropriate. Seems a little inconvenient though.

susanoo13

Reaction score
Country
Israel
So we are in the final act and the arcs that I suppose will follow are :

1. The destruction of UA - after reuniting with Midoriya we return to UA and explore the improvements of the students and the state of the citizens and and world in general, have a conversation of Overhaul with Eri and reveal the traitor and his motives. He leads a group to infiltrate UA and the school becomes unsafe but Eri disables his motives in a manner AFO promised him but probably didn't mean to deliver. a 2 volumes arc ending at ~345.

2. The truth about hero society - an arc about the public safety commision along the years showing the past of some of the lives of the previous users ending with showing parts of the previous fight of All Might vs AFO. 3 volumes arc ending at ~370

3. Preperation for the final battle and the climax - I really don't know how this arc will go but every student or team will get their moment to shine. I would love to have some side missions of teams of about 1 volume each, maybe even seeing some of the heroes from other schools like Inasa teaming with Endevour, The Big 3 as pro heros with Mirio at the lead, Ketsubutsu team, a Class 1B team of favourite heroes with Shinso and Monoma in the mix.
Fights I wish to see :
* Iida and Stain teaming up against Spinner +1
* Todoroki, Inasa and Endevour vs Dabi and Geten
* Each team that I mentioned against a different High End
* Ochako vs Toga
* Hawks and Tokoyami VS Dabi
* Kirishima and TetsuTetsu vs Moonfish
I hope all this takes about 100 chapters and we end the series with 50 Volumes like Oda's challange to Horikoshi. It'd be great to hear which more arcs do you think are needed

**EDIT**

It just hit me that there are events that I want to see but can't predict how they will unfold :
* Miruko training Yaoyorozu and Yaoyorozu creating metal limbs for her
* Best Jeanist and Gang Orca doing something, I can't think of something specific but I want to see them.

Last edited: