Shounen - Arcadia of the Moonlight by: Norihiro Yagi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Arcadia of the Moonlight by: Norihiro Yagi

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Norihiro is also trying to get in on this JUMP war with this new story.
So far it was only a one short but hopefully this will become a monthly release and will stamp its authority as one of the best manga to come out in the past 4-3 years.

Gekkō no Arcadia (Moonlight Arcadia) follows the adventure of Rashil and Princess Leana as the young boy vows to protect the beautiful princess from her enemies.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's a one shot, right? I like these kind of sci-fi stories but it depends on the world building. A single chapter is not enough for that, at least this one was not. Found it average overall but with more chapters it could be great.

Number A

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah. That was pretty much my opinion. It didn't blow me away, but liked it and want to see more of it, and Yagi does A LOT better when he has more room to move. I hope it gets serialised and I'll totally follow it if it does.

What's the Jump war, btw? I haven't heard this term before.

Fate_Archer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Curious to know about the details of what's happening on WSJ too. I'm aware the pace to make a serialization on the magazine drives authors insane, and there must be quite some competition around to get onboard.

If I recall from one of his latest interviews, one question went on how Yagi manages all his storyboarding, creative and productive processes, and he sort of answered that he now (and for some time) had all figured out and working pretty well. So with that maturity on his working process, maybe he feels confident he can serialize on WSJ?

Could have been an interesting turn.

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Chapter 16 is finally out after waiting 13months, hopefully Yagi-san will start putting out more chapters