Voting Round 2 - Archer (Emiya) vs. 707/Luciel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Archer (Emiya) vs. 707/Luciel

Who wins?

• Archer (Emiya)

• 707/Luciel

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Archer (Emiya)
Fate/ stay night
-
707/Luciel
Mystic Messenger

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

707 / Luciel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Sneak Peek:

Resets... Hearts... Hourglasses...

The day was over, but I was struck with bad news, and now I am momentarily stuck in a big empty space, with carved letters coming out.

At first I did not get it, but thinking it through of what I did, I understand what it means and what to do next. I stood up and took my newly possessions. Though, before doing it, a thought just dawned on me. The sudden weight of responsibility of myself that I might go and trample people later on for the sake of knowing the tale will be overwhelming.

But I... I am a curious person.

And I’m also very selfish.

Not just for my sake, but to rewrite every mistake that I might come across, so they can finally leave in peace.

Seven... I will come to you.

So, please, hang in there.
-----------------------------------------------

Chapters 4, 5 and 6 will be out soon. Please look forward to my campaigns, everyone! :kissbunny

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The following chapters contain spoilers from Zen and Yoosung's route.

Chapter 4:
Before I knew it, I was back at the start, with Unknown’s strange presence, and I greeted him back with the most naive presentation of my personality.

In that first chat, I came across another very similar chat with the same atmosphere and I try my utmost best to not act too suspicious. As I lay down in bed at the apartment, I think of many scenarios in my head, yet time goes by too fast so that I couldn’t count all of the best moments and laughter that I had with them.

But I know one simple fact; I gained a lot of new possessions whenever I go for someone else.

I still try to get into Seven and even though I know that I can’t at the moment, I go and chat with him whenever he’s online.

The fourth day ends with a mysterious character, who claims to be the deceased Rika, welcomed me with her train of thoughts, and then I was able to spend time with Zen.

Zen, a narcissistic actor with the most obnoxious personality. He got the looks and charm that many people love, and I certainly admire his determination of defeating his inner doubts and his neglecting family, but I don’t see myself with him in the future. In the long run, I rather be with someone else.

Nonetheless, I’m still acting nice and kind towards him, because he is a good person overall, and I definitely helped him out when times were extremely bad for him, when he was falsely accused of sexual harassment by a famous celebrity, and everyone else helped him too.

The day of his grieving continues, as I go and chat with Jumin and Yoosung, the latter being really worried about Zen’s wellbeing.

Though, there is one solution to Zen’s ongoing problem.

Because of the power of the celebrity news, V, the leader of RFA, was able to hear what was going with Zen. So he contacted Seven and told him what to do about the mess. Then, he discussed the matter with Jumin.

Even when I wasn’t able to spend time with Seven yet, he is still a caring guy who would do a lot for a person. I was really proud of him.

He was online with Jaehee, who was searching for Jumin. Seven, meanwhile, is currently working.

While Jaehee has some doubts, Seven reassures her that he’ll find enough proof that will clear Zen and get him on stage again. I heavily agree, which makes her comment about my positive attitude. And when she leaves, I give my encouragement to him.

Later, he was online again with Yoosung, when Zen began to be more positive agaim. Yoosung is still troubled with Echo Girl’s presence online, but Seven is unfazed.

Isn’t this ridiculous? I’m so mad I don’t know what to do with myself!

Calm down. I have a great plan.

Did you find something?

Yup, I’ve got some things.

What things? I asked.

I’m still collecting more info so I can’t reveal anything, but this isn’t enough. I need more if I want to protect Zen... For example, ... like a witness!!

Yoosung was confused at that part, but he’s glad that Seven was doing a lot to help Zen. After that, we got some small yet different subjects and we left the chat.

Though, it was only a matter of time before Yoosung got the role of helping Zen through searching for clues Seven did another job.

.... Protecting me.

Oh man, that took me a long while >.<
Hope you guys enjoy that o/

To explain some confusion around the whole sneak peek bit, Seven route's the endgame route before you go Another Story, which is why our main heroine can't go to him yet (and she basically has time travel powers now lol) But not to worry, cause even though you don't pursue him in the routes, he's still an awesome and funny guy who helps his friends in need o/

When will I get to his route? When I get to it I guess :lmao
But seriously, I have an outline. I know when.

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Chapter 5:
I’m back at the start again, with Unknown’s chat popping up. At this point in time, I was no longer scared or intimidated by him, especially with what happened to him during the last timeline with Zen. I do not know his true agenda yet, but I slowly come to know about his goals regarding the RFA and me.

As I predicted, though it was inevitable, I went into the RFA’s chatroom unannounced and became their member afterwards. I try not to act suspicious when I’m all comfortable being with them and don’t mind flirting with the bunch on some occasions.

Though this time, I went with Yoosung, getting charmed by his love of gaming, cooking and his gullible personality. While he is not a bad person to date or be together with, I doubt that I will stay with him forever, especially when he starts comparing me to and loving me like his dead cousin, Rika, and I am quite tired of hearing her name so many times.

Nevertheless, I attempted to put up with his crazy ideas, and while they are very annoying, Yoosung never really meant to hurt me emotionally. So, I stood my ground and told him many times that I am not her and that we are very different people. Everyone backed me up, and in time, Yoosung realized his mistakes and got better.

Seven himself didn’t do much until later on, but he was still the same happy-go-lucky guy, with him being excited about the party, teasing others as usual and wanting to adopt a stray cat in later days, even though all of us agreed that it is not a great idea.

On one of the days, Seven got a hold of an old photo while browsing through past records. We went through the people in the photo and talked about Yoosung and the other members and how they changed over the years, except for V, who in Seven’s eyes, gives off darker vibes than before. But, at that moment, everyone was happy.

We parted from the chat after some more talking.

He was soon online again, first with Jaehee, then Yoosung. They were the usual chats about the old photo, more remnants of the past and Yoosung’s games, with me siding with Yoosung a lot more than with Seven. It was a short sting of pain whenever I dissed Seven, but I have to endure it for now.

And then on the next day, he was yet again online with Yoosung. While I wasn’t able to talk to them, they acted like friends on a normal day at work or school towards each other.

Seven pops into the chat and spams his emojis, but Yoosung stops him.

Stop filling up the chat room w/o purpose... Seven... why are you crying?

I’m sorry Yoosung. I couldn’t go to your graduation.

Ah, so they were referring to Yoosung’s graduation photo that he shared not too long before this chat.

You didn’t have to come. Besides, I wasn’t really close to you back then and you were abroad!

Argh! T_T

You don’t have to get over things like that.

I guessed that Seven was busier back then than now. I continued reading their conversation.

So... although it’s late... I got you a graduation gift!

A present just a few hours after posting my graduation photo;;? Besides, this late at night?

Immediately, Seven showed a picture of a weird device.

Yoosung was not amused.

What is this?

It’s a computer main board.

Yikes. I’m not interested. I don’t even want to know what it is.

Seven was upset and starting spamming emojis again, but Yoosung already had enough of that.

Stop typing meaningless things

I’m shocked. I thought you’d be interested... It’s my prized possession.

It’s your prized possession?

Yeah... One of my laptops died... so I tinkered with the hardware and took it apart to take it out.

... You mean a heartfelt piece of trash.

Damn, that was pretty harsh. Though, Seven remains calm about it.

Ya... Yoosung’s smart all the sudden!

The rest of the chat was about different study subject matters before they end their chat to continue working on their projects.

Everything appears to be peaceful, but out of the blue, it happens again. Just like in Zen's timeline. These incidents have one thing in common and that’s their target: me.

And here's another one o/
Hope you guys enjoy it :^_^

Luciel was a little different in Yoosung's route, as he seems to be cheerful at first, but then becomes a lot more serious later on. What's this incident I am building up on? I'll get to that in the next chap. Look forward to it :zomg

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Sorry Ahmad but going eith Elu's nomination :(

Both of you have good ones and debates too though :bobriki

Riker

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Voted for archer.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Chapter 6:

It happened first in Zen’s timeline, when everything went outwardly well. Zen was feeling more and more cheerful, and with the help of everyone in the RFA, he would be able to stop Echo Girl and her false accusations, and then an emergency would occur the day before the party.

Seven was the only one online during that time. I was excited to meet him again, but he didn’t seem to feel the same way.

He looked super distressed, like someone giving him tons of unnecessary work that will surely tire him.

I’m sorry, but something major is wrong. I apologize in advance for having to tell you something unpleasant.

Is it about Zen? I asked cautiously.

No... It’s more about you. I don’t know where to start;;
I usually discuss things like this with V... so I’m a bit flustered that I can’t reach him right now T_T
To explain... I know this is sudden, but there is a special security system in your apartment.

A what? Maybe it’s a special system in case of intruders or something like that.

What is that?

It’s a security system I installed when Rika used to live there. Then Seven talked about the origins of that special system. I watched intently as he went on about it, and he said this.

Rika asked me to install a security system that can blow up all the stored documents when an intruder was in...

You got to be kidding me! Seven quickly defended himself about the situation.

I was opposed to it of course...! It was too dangerous. But, she was so persistent and I had to give in, so I installed it, under the condition that she will not stay at the apartment unless something happens. What this special security system is, when a person who is not a member of the RFA enters the apartment...

Straightaway, he showed a picture of an explosion.

This is what happens... haha;

That was when the shock hit me and I screamed on the top of my lungs. Still, while feeling of agitated through my body, I had to at least appear calm and rational about it, or the members would be even more worried.

Seven continued on how he was opposed to the idea, but went through it, and even worse when he said that the system was ultimately hacked.

The bomb will no longer go off if an intruder enters, he tells me, but might explode in case of an RFA member entering the building instead. We kept going on with our frightening conversation, including how to restore the system back and if the address should ever be revealed

Then we parted from the chat.

Not too long after that the members started to lose their cool over the problem, even going so far as Zen who was willing to go the apartment, even though the address is classified due to his so-called psychic dreams of me getting kidnapped by someone.

And, he was right, as a stranger, who somehow knows Seven, trespassed into my apartment and almost got me if it weren’t for Zen. We rushed to his house afterwards. Everyone was appalled, especially Seven, but everything slowly went back to normal.

Although they said that V and Seven would go to the party, they never greeted us, and I never saw them after.

I thought long and hard after resetting everything and after deciding to spend time with Yoosung that the bomb situation would most likely happen again; it did, but it was way earlier than I expected it, and it was under different circumstances.

Seven and Jaehee were online at that time, so I took the time to greet them, but like during the Zen timeline, Seven looks distraught.

Jaehee, I’m here

MC, hello.

...MC... I’m sorry!! Seven said.

What is this?

Uhm... I have a notice.

What notice?

Around three days ago, I found traces of the hacker. At Rika’s apartment.

Am I safe? I typed in, slightly worried.

Uhm... Maybe?

What’s going to happen to me?

Uhm... I know. What should we do?

Jaehee sounds like she’s slowly getting the hint, asking Seven again and again about the security and the apartment.

Then I said,

What happens if I leave?

That’s... uhm...

Just say it. Jaehee firmly said.

It will be very dangerous. Physically.

Jaehee asked if it’s related to the person who led me into the place, and while Seven doesn’t know the true culprit, he is sure that it is the case. The person used similar methods as him and Seven feels like looking at a copy of himself.

I asked if Seven wanted to come over and fix the stuff, but he clarified about the system, that it doesn’t normally activate, but someone hacked through it, and the hack had the same security pattern as in Zen’s timeline, as it will blow up the place, even if I step out of it.

Jaehee is obviously upset by this and tells Seven to fix the frightening problem. As we go out of the chat, the others were informed soon, especially Yoosung.

It was only a couple of days later that Seven solved the issue, and later found out who was responsible. He decided to go to their hideout by himself to get information out of them, but Yoosung insisted on going with him. Seven was heavily hesitant at first, but ultimately decided to let Yoosung go with him.

They were both back before the party day, but Yoosung was heavily injured and Seven was soulless and depressed as the result. The party showed more of his expressions of regret and sorrow, but Yoosung comforted him saying that he’s fine, and the rest of the party was history.

Those two incidents led me to believe one thing; Seven must have seen something that made him discouraged and pessimistic. I feel that it was subtler in the timeline where I spend time with Zen, but it all somehow connects.

Whoever is responsible for all the bad stuff the RFA members had to endure... He knows Seven, and I’m going to find out his real identity.

I gathered enough possessions that I stored away, and went back one more time. And now, it’s going to be okay.

I’m finally get to be with Luciel, and to get to know the real side of him.

Final chap of the round \o
Took me a long while... from typing text chats from the game to finalizing my campaign outline. But I hope you guys like it :zomg

I guess I did spoil the big plot twist later in the story, but I didn't go full on detail about it that would likely ruin the game story and experience. If you guys want more about it, then play MM XP

And of course, Seven full on serious mode. Never thought I see that in such a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.