Wanted: Writer - Artist looking for writers | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Writer Artist looking for writers

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hey. I'm an artist looking for interesting ideas.

I already have a formal partner and I love his writing, but I'm open to offers for small projects. For instance, if anyone has a really good idea for a one-shot to submit to the Treasure Award, my art is around the level of some Honorable Mention winners, so it could be worth a try.

Mostly I'm just looking for cool ideas, I've spoken to a lot of writers from here, but it's very hit and miss. Maybe someone here has something amazing?

I don't have many examples of my art uploaded, but if anyone's interested you can look at my near-empty dA

PM or respond here if interested.

EDIT November 16th, 2015:

I've progressed a bit on my main project so I have an up-to-date example of my ability, here's a page:

If anyone's interested in more examples, PM me.

Still interested in any and all stories, as long as you keep in mind that I'm pretty busy and can only do small projects. Mostly looking for brilliant one-shot ideas to send to the Treasure Award.

Last edited:

ricksmt

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you like one of these ideas, we can work something out. Let me know.

DoctorApollo

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I didn't understand some of it (Assassin Maid's description lost me and I really tried to reread and understand) and Quantum Rip had a few mixed bulletpoints so I didn't get when the story's bullet points ended or if it was all Quantum Rip.

A lot of them are just the setting (like the teenage superhero world), so I would like to understand more about what you want to do with them.

If you don't want to publicly discuss your ideas, you can PM me. Anyway basically I would like more explanation of the ideas that are more suited for one-shots, if possible.

Thanks a lot.

allinc

Reaction score
Country
India
I won't say I am a writer. But I consider myself a storyteller.at
What I have is a story and am searching for a manga artist. It's a story of an assortment of emotions but it will have action. Because I feel that violence can conveys deep emotions. If any of this kindles a bit of interest in you, then I'm earnestly waiting.

If it doesn't then thanks for your patience in reading this.
Thank you,
Allinc

I sent the idea in a Pm.

AxleBoost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi.

Are you still searching for a writer? If so, would you like to talk over PMs?

~Axle~

DoctorApollo

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I'm always looking. As I said, I already have a serious partner, this is just for smaller projects or a story that really makes me want to draw it.

If you're interested, PM me.

Bemis12

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello im looking for a manga artist for my manga Pandora's Wrath . I been writing for about 3 years and i been looking for a artist this whole time. please respond as soon as possible . ill pm you the story idea :)

DoctorApollo

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I think a story you worked three years on might be too big for me, as I said I have a partner, I am not looking for anything big.

But sure, you can PM and I'll read any and all ideas from everyone.

Bemis12

Reaction score
Country
United States
well thats fine i need a atist for awhile so its no problem bro.

thewriter197

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey. I'm an artist looking for interesting ideas.

I already have a formal partner and I love his writing, but I'm open to offers for small projects. For instance, if anyone has a really good idea for a one-shot to submit to the Treasure Award, my art is around the level of some Honorable Mention winners, so it could be worth a try.

Mostly I'm just looking for cool ideas, I've spoken to a lot of writers from here, but it's very hit and miss. Maybe someone here has something amazing?

I don't have many examples of my art uploaded, but if anyone's interested you can look at my near-empty dA

PM or respond here if interested.

EDIT November 16th, 2015:

I've progressed a bit on my main project so I have an up-to-date example of my ability, here's a page:

If anyone's interested in more examples, PM me.

Still interested in any and all stories, as long as you keep in mind that I'm pretty busy and can only do small projects. Mostly looking for brilliant one-shot ideas to send to the Treasure Award.
Hi, I want to write for you (thewriter197).

Hi, (thewriter197)

--I want to do some writing work for you.

--I have experience in doing fantasy writing for (comics, horror, fantasy stories, movies, story concepts, and more).

--I also have experience in writing (business, business advertisements, history, research, and science articles).

--My fee for performing this work is negotiable. I usually charge between ($5-$25) for each writing project. I am willing to work within your financial budget.

--View some of my writing work at ( https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/).

--View my blog at http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

--Message me on this forum or by email.

Name: thewriter197

Deviantart: https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/

Blog: http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

Email: tgtruman@gmail.com