Wanted: Artist - Artist needed for creating a romantic manga with a plus-size female lead. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Artist Artist needed for creating a romantic manga with a plus-size female lead.

newstartcreations

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to anyone reading this. In my last post, I went in to more detail about who I'm looking for artist wise. I'm still looking for someone who doesn't mind drawing yaoi/yuri for my other story ideas and is also based in the UK due to the current crisis out there in the world. But this time I'm looking more for someone who is comfortable drawing a plus size female lead in a romance manga that I'm working on. When I read manga, I don't often see any plus-size characters being realistically portrayed and that makes me a little sad inside. I want to change that with some story ideas of mine that have a plus-size female lead and the love interest doesn't have a 'fat fetish' either, which I've read before in certain manga. It'd be a collaboration as the only thing I have in my bag are moths... True story. Anyway, I'd be glad to hear from you and also have a look at your work to see if it's what I'm looking for. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and have a great day. 😊

Last edited: