Wanted: Artist - Artist needed for Manga creation. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Artist Artist needed for Manga creation.

Abysmal Toast

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I'm asking around a few places and stumbled across this site.

I need an artist for a Manga I'm working on. Simple sketching with vague detail will do, so it's mostly just posing and positioning for a broad range of things. I have a fairly big story in the works. I don't expect you to invest that much time given the scope of my endeavour, obviously time is valuable, but it would be nice to have some scenes sketched. The end goal for me is to have a story that is around 20 fully drawn chapters. Scenes range from action, violence, emotion, nudity and gore with dark gritty tones throughout. (It's not heavily centred on the darker side of things, but it is included in my end vision). I've always loved the feel of Death Note, AoT, Goblin Slayer and Devilman. Both the Books and the Anime's.

I would love to do it myself and I've since decided to teach myself to draw, today, so as you can imagine, I'm a very long way from being able to put anything useful into any kind of scene. I'll likely focus on the more graphic scenes for myself as most tend to avoid those in particular, so that's fine. By the time the story is finalised maybe I'll have practised enough to draw it! But in the mean time any help would be appreciated. If the outcome is desirable for both parties, paid commission could be a thing for the future. Anything I decide to keep for final works would be credited appropriately.
Thanks.

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What is your story about?