Voting Round 2 - Asahina Natsume vs. Jouichirou Yukihira | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Asahina Natsume vs. Jouichirou Yukihira

Who wins?

• Asahina Natsume

• Jouichirou Yukihira

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Asahina Natsume
Brothers Conflict
-

Jouichirou Yukihira
Shokugeki no Souma

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

My husbando, Asahina Natsume, finds himself hailing from a little unknown manga called Burazāzu Konfurikuto
And the anime is Brothers Conflict.

Birthday: January 1, 1986
Blood type: A
Height: 176 cm

Why is he the best husbando?

:kissbunny
Here are my top 5 reasons he is the best husbando:

-Number 5-
He’s an animal lover and he’s funny.

He own’s two cats that he named after his brothers because they are pussies, which I find hilarious. Natsume has a really dry sense of humor.

Plus his waifu adores his cats... while his brothers dislikes them. So win-win situation.

:chu

-Number 4-
His goals
He always sacrifices for other people, but now he’s learned their are some things in life you can’t sacrifice to another person. Natsume gave up his dream in sports to get an office job in designing video games to support his family.

From a guy unhappy with his life, who had to grow up too fast, he is a person that’s easy to relate to. His choice in life to help his brothers basically earned him ridiculed and rejected by them for giving up his love of sports leading him to be the only brother to move out of the house.

In the manga, it is revealed that Natsume has had a low regard for himself ever since he quit sports, mainly because it destroyed his bond with Subaru, and also damaged his relationships with his other brothers.

Of the brothers, Natsume is probably the most experienced in being trapped by the past, since his past actions ruined his relationships with his brothers; he appreciates and respects the effects that all present actions have, knows the hardships of past ones, and understands that the best anyone can do is move forward.

Since then, he convinced himself that he was the least of the siblings, not just in career success but overall character. He was never jealous of them though, not until Ema came into their lives and turned the whole family on its collective head. He has blamed himself for being "half-hearted" in everything for a long time, and it was Ema's entrance into his life that made him realize that there are somethings in this world that one just couldn't afford to give up on, no matter how hard or how long they had to be fought for, and for him Ema is one of them.
:luv

-Number 3-
Sex Appeal

Just take a moment to appreciate dem abs.

:occa

-Number 2-
His personality

Natsume has a blunt way of talking, but greatly encourages other people. He is very strict when it comes to problems and will willingly help to resolve it. He is rather calm and would protect his siblings.
These lessons are what he tries so very hard to teach to his siblings, with minimal, but still moderate, success.

Like his brothers, he also holds an ever-growing, unconditional love towards Ema. He respects her and her feelings, and is willing to wait for the day that she can see him as a man in love, and not just her a friend. Of all the brothers, Ema herself says that Natsume understands her the best.

:confetti

-Number 1-
He adores his waifu who I can happily say is his fiancé now.

It was her caring and thoughtful nature that caught his eye, and it was her that made him feel more comfortable admits the tense atmosphere when he was around his brothers due to his past failures.

Falling in love with her reignited his fire, and now he presents himself as a determined, calm, and patient man who is willing to wait as long as it takes to be with the woman he loves.

:blai

Vote for Natsume!!!!

PS: Also this is not all I can post about Natsume. I barely scratched on his qualities in part 2 of the manga and didn’t get to post any manga panels. Especially with giving her the key to his house if his brothers ever get on her nerves, and later asking her to marry him cuz he couldn’t let her go.
My boi, bring it on home.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Asahina for me.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

But.....

Be tempted by the dark side.

The dark side is more fun.

Thats not fear :errr just me being indecesive, i like a lot Joichirou and would like him to make it but you're an adorable person, and you're doing your best for your campaign so dont know what to do
will wait anyway !^^

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Asahina natsume for me, the guy has to fend off god kows how many brothers to win just girls heart, how is that not a top husbando material. Sorry daddy jouichiro you may be a badass master chef but food is not everything.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
This one is tough, I like a lot Saiba, my favourite sns char., on the other hand Crescent campaign is :zomg its hard to choose :s.
The right answer is Jouichirou.

First of all, he's best dad of the series that produced the MC. Secondly, he's the best chef in the anime world.

Or you going to betray me again?

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Asahina natsume for me, the guy has to fend off god kows how many brothers to win just girls heart, how is that not a top husbando material.
This is the truth. The manga itself should be renamed to husbando wars.

There are pretty much 13 brothers. So Natsume competes with 12 guys and each one is like a perfect person in a girl’s mind.... Handsome, successful.... One brother is a pediatrician aka “I’m great with kids and a doctor.” Another one is a lawyer. There are also very specific brothers fitting cliche modes of “shy” guy or “hot headed type.” One is a chef. One is a perverted monk. One is an athlete. One a J-pop singer.

Natsume is just chilling like “Yo, I’m pretty normal. There’s no reason for you to actually like me. I design games, have my own place, and clean up after myself.... I don’t look too bad. I work out, but there’s nothing really special about me. This thing called life I suck at but when I’m around you I don’t feel like such a loser. I need to make things clear tho I love you and am not going to give you up to those fruitcake brothers of mine.”

These are the brothers...

@Reebi those bish types you were talking about

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The right answer is Jouichirou.

First of all, he's best dad of the series that produced the MC. Secondly, he's the best chef in the anime world.

Or you going to betray me again?
Indeed I did give you my word and will keep it,
So Saiba got my vote.
1st because i promised I will support him.
2nd I have a soft spot for cooks and charismatic red-haired ♥, furthermore he's a great guy, who raised his son by his own. I do think a woman can't be unhappy with such a guy.
3rd Saiba unfortunately lacks a lot of support this match seemingly, Crescent did an awesome campaign, props to her, and her nominee has a lot of support but i feel bad that Saiba who's a great guy, had not a single post supporting him so far. My apologies @Crescent_jinxgrace I really did want to support your campaign and your kindness, but I gave my word. But Ipromise if Natsume wins ill definitely support your nominee for next fight, sorry again, I feel bad about it, but Natsume has a lot more support than Saiba so please don't think bad of me :pout.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Even if Erin Chan is your opponent,you will like her.The post above me is the proof of it.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Voting Natsume here. I've not watched the anime he's from, but Jouchirou isn't really one of my favorites from SNS. He reminds me of a chef version of Ging from Hunter x Hunter (They even share the same VA :XD)
@Crescent_jinxgrace your post was really good:super Solid work :amuse

Status
Not open for further replies.