Asako's Capital | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Asako's Capital

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Yesterday at night, I got a visit form a cute little guy :zomg

I was extremely surprised seeing a hedgehog, as I always heard there were in the past but I never saw one myself.
I just assumed they are no longer in mass as before in the time of my parents, plus it doesn't help that I go in summer and they go out in spring here in my homeland :XD

What a cute little visitor he was.
I didn't understand why but he was trying to climb the wall ?

He ended up failing and falling :pout poor guy, but the fall was sure cute to watch :XD

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yesterday at night, I got a visit form a cute little guy :zomg

I was extremely surprised seeing a hedgehog, as I always heard there were in the past but I never saw one myself.
I just assumed they are no longer in mass as before in the time of my parents, plus it doesn't help that I go in summer and they go out in spring here in my homeland :XD

What a cute little visitor he was.
I didn't understand why but he was trying to climb the wall ?

He ended up failing and falling :pout poor guy, but the fall was sure cute to watch :XD
Hedgehogs are so cute :wtf

Did you keep it? I heard they're really great pets

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hedgehogs are so cute :wtf

Did you keep it? I heard they're really great pets
Nah I let it back into the wild where it came.
And even if I kept it I don't think it can get used to humans as that hedgehog is a gown up that is already used to the wild.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi have you seen the transformation of ultimate madoka
God there's so many symbolism in it and I love it :XD
I love how it start of with the old madoka transformation that is this
And then the song get glitchy after that we see kyubey and with his quote "do you wish to become a magical girl" that's when it's start, the creation of madokami and we see multiple small madoka exploded form the madoka that was falling representing the creation of all the madokas around the timeline, and then they become what looks like a string after their dance repesnting the strings of fate around madoka, after all that we see a madoka running then fading representing her getting erasing form existence after becoming a god, we then see madoka in space around earth watching it, and we see how much she care about earth but while doing so she felt lonely representing that no matter what she will be always lone and can only watch over the thing she loved form a far :emocat

I love this but I'm sad...
Good thing we have the April fool madoka

And we need this damn mobile game to come to global and be translated
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Purity of Magi it's finally here :gigglebunny
Some actual new about a new anime that is coming out in 2019.
It appear that it will be about the story of the mobile game.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
@Purity of Magi it's finally here :gigglebunny
Some actual new about a new anime that is coming out in 2019.
It appear that it will be about the story of the mobile game.
Ah, lol somehow I was expecting some slight hope for a new movie but it seems that isn't the case, damnit. xD Hm, I am not really into the mobile game nor do I have that much knowledge what kind of game or story it is however, having more madoka info is always good to hear! I will just let myself be surprised what for story, of this mobile game, they are going to animate.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany

you just opened my danganronpa trash world, don't complain of what will come

I can just imagine that kokichi was the one who made this
Phew, I hope this doesn't mean the guy is (one of) the villain in V3, because I have to admit I didn't play 3 yet... :XD Only heard a few things hear and there, but I've been able to avoid any specific spoilers, thankfully. Still waiting for the next sale, bc I have a ton of other stuff I want to read or play and bc I was pretty satisfied with the conclusion of Danganronpa 2 and the sequel/prequel anime. Really looking forward to V3 though, hopefully it can keep the quality. DR1+2 have quirky and entertaining characters, a very good OST, and this "slightly" insane mystery you can't help but love. I think Junko still is one of my fav villains out there :3 And Nagito was such an awesome red herring.

Who are your fav chars and tracks? Ofc you have to ignore V3 for now, sorry :(

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Phew, I hope this doesn't mean the guy is (one of) the villain in V3, because I have to admit I didn't play 3 yet... :XD Only heard a few things hear and there, but I've been able to avoid any specific spoilers, thankfully. Still waiting for the next sale, bc I have a ton of other stuff I want to read or play and bc I was pretty satisfied with the conclusion of Danganronpa 2 and the sequel/prequel anime. Really looking forward to V3 though, hopefully it can keep the quality. DR1+2 have quirky and entertaining characters, a very good OST, and this "slightly" insane mystery you can't help but love. I think Junko still is one of my fav villains out there :3 And Nagito was such an awesome red herring.

Who are your fav chars and tracks? Ofc you have to ignore V3 for now, sorry :(
Who knows maybe he's a villain maybe he's not :cheez
I though u played V3, then I must say you're in for a hella of a ride and good job avoiding spoilers as that's extremely hard especially with the fans when V3 came out.
Well taking out V3 my favorite are chiaki, kuzuryuu togami and toko weirdness and nagito but who's doesn't like that insans lucky boy :XD
For villian then it's junko, no one can beat her she's basically the start of everything and izuru but he's nor despair nor hope, he's a wild card.
So is V3 the only game you didn't play or is despair girls one of them?

Yea danganronpa have a rather great ost, I really love the endings of the anime future/despair, and some other ost form the games like hope vs despair ( not going to add the ost of V3 and despair girls as one u didn't play and one I don't know if u did or not)
Nagito voice :x3
I honestly forgot if the last one is official or not but whatever it's still nagito voice actor doing it.
@Doughboy let's make this place full of danganronpa...and KH as soon as KH3 will be here... Just 3 months and half to go :lambirb

Last edited:

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
ayy gurll, how you doin? :cheez

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
ayy gurll, how you doin? :cheez
Ayy boi no plz what am I doing
I'm rather fine just getting ready for hell next week as I signed up for MG while my week is full of tests.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Ayy boi no plz what am I doing
I'm rather fine just getting ready for hell next week as I signed up for MG while my week is full of tests.
You know what you're doing. Don't stop now. :hurr

Hmm, yeah, mafia takes in a lot of time, I haven't signed up in a while either but life's crazy enough as it is.
What kind of tests you got next week? Any confidence in nailing them?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You know what you're doing. Don't stop now. :hurr

Hmm, yeah, mafia takes in a lot of time, I haven't signed up in a while either but life's crazy enough as it is.
What kind of tests you got next week? Any confidence in nailing them?
Well two are rather easy for me one is okay, and then there's the two big bosses that are worrying me even though I'm ok at them but I still can't help but worry as they basically everything....for now, I can't imagine what will I do when I reach college, will I worry at every single test ? Probably, most likely.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, knowing you you'll probably will, but hey, at least you're confident .. even for a little bit.

I, myself, never really thought about all of it until I sat in the chair and had to get started, then I got fucking nervous and forget everything all the time. :emocat (I still nailed everything in the end, but still.. )

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Who knows maybe he's a villain maybe he's not :cheez
I though u played V3, then I must say you're in for a hella of a ride and good job avoiding spoilers as that's extremely hard especially with the fans when V3 came out.
Well taking out V3 my favorite are chiaki, kuzuryuu togami and toko weirdness and nagito but who's doesn't like that insans lucky boy :XD
For villian then it's junko, no one can beat her she's basically the start of everything and izuru but he's nor despair nor hope, he's a wild card.
So is V3 the only game you didn't play or is despair girls one of them?

Yea danganronpa have a rather great ost, I really love the endings of the anime future/despair, and some other ost form the games like hope vs despair ( not going to add the ost of V3 and despair girls as one u didn't play and one I don't know if u did or not)
Nagito voice :x3
I honestly forgot if the last one is official or not but whatever it's still nagito voice actor doing it.
@Doughboy let's make this place full of danganronpa...and KH as soon as KH3 will be here... Just 3 months and half to go :lambirb
That's a good, Danganronpa-like answer :pleased

Yes it was almost everywhere, but I've learned how to avoid spoilers through a bunch of failures :XD
Chiaki? Check. Byakuya? Semi-check. Toko... not so much tbh, I prefer Mikan xD Besides that, Nagito obviously is a must :nod
For Despair Girls I have to admit I never was that interested in playing the game (bc the main charm for me is Danganronpa's insane detective mystery and from what I had heard it was neither that important or particularly great), so when I encountered stuff from there in the Future/Despair anime I watched a bunch of video summaries to get an idea of the characters and the story, even though I usually am not a fan of that lol. But yeah, I know the gist of Despair Girls and also some tracks, so feel free to share your favs : D

Agreed about the Nagito ending, that one is great :wtf And with the visuals it got me sorta sentimental after each episode, if you know what I mean... (though have to say I wasn't too fond of how they were "brainwashed", that was a bit too cliche and simple for me). The tracks are great as well, DR has this really special sort of OST, you can recognize a Danganronpa track from miles away. Personally I liked the future anime OP more than the ED, but the ending is good too. And if I had to name a few of my favourite tracks, it's prolly these two, because they always got me the most hyped when they started playing:

Especially with the second one you always knew shit was going down, in one way or another :zomg Oh and let's not forget

:pleased

Sadly I couldn't really get into KH, played the first game but never found the motivation to play 2...
That reminds me, has @Purity of Magi played Danganronpa? Because I think the games have plenty of slightly insane characters she might like :3

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol I was so fucking hype from the recent KH3 trailer and the box art that I had to change my avatar :derp. Sora will save Aqua for sure, I mean he’s all we got. I still find it crazy how long we’ve been waiting for this, I beat KH2 when I was like 11 years old! By far the best game ever and it’s not even close. Literally has everything you need.

Also niichan you have to play or watch V3, I think it’s the best one in the series, all it made me say was WOW over and over again. Won’t spoil but Kokichi is best character, you gonna love him.

Here’s my favorites, I like a lot:
Kirigiri
Naegi
Byakuka
Asahina
Junko
Nagito
Chiaki
Kokichi
Saihara
Kaede
Rantaro
Maki
If I had to pick 5, shit would be hard but Kirigiri, Nagito, Kokichi, Chiaki, and Rantaro. The thing I like is they’re all tropey as fuck but after awhile you just start liking them out of nowhere haha.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
TThat reminds me, has @Purity of Magi played Danganronpa? Because I think the games have plenty of slightly insane characters she might like :3
Ah, no. I haven't played the game, yet. I have only seen the anime and of course some nice fanarts of them (which lead me to watch the anime obvious haha). Like this fanart of Junko for example which I had as a sig for quite a while and I loved the fanart style.

And some others like Celestia and Fukawa etc. xD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
That's a good, Danganronpa-like answer :pleased

Yes it was almost everywhere, but I've learned how to avoid spoilers thro
ugh a bunch of failures :XD
Chiaki? Check. Byakuya? Semi-check. Toko... not so much tbh, I prefer Mikan xD Besides that, Nagito obviously is a must :nod
For Despair Girls I have to admit I never was that interested in playing the game (bc the main charm for me is Danganronpa's insane detective mystery and from what I had heard it was neither that important or particularly great), so when I encountered stuff from there in the Future/Despair anime I watched a bunch of video summaries to get an idea of the characters and the story, even though I usually am not a fan of that lol. But yeah, I know the gist of Despair Girls and also some tracks, so feel free to share your favs : D

Agreed about the Nagito ending, that one is great :wtf And with the visuals it got me sorta sentimental after each episode, if you know what I mean... (though have to say I wasn't too fond of how they were "brainwashed", that was a bit too cliche and simple for me). The tracks are great as well, DR has this really special sort of OST, you can recognize a Danganronpa track from miles away. Personally I liked the future anime OP more than the ED, but the ending is good too. And if I had to name a few of my favourite tracks, it's prolly these two, because they always got me the most hyped when they started playing:

Especially with the second one you always knew shit was going down, in one way or another :zomg Oh and let's not forget

:pleased

Sadly I couldn't really get into KH, played the first game but never found the motivation to play 2...
That reminds me, has @Purity of Magi played Danganronpa? Because I think the games have plenty of slightly insane characters she might like :3
Had to take out some of your media as I couldn't send this, didn't know even the quote media could count.
Well I started really liking toko becausd of despair girls, I love her interaction with her and komaru, sad that u didn't play it, as I think it's pretty important to the timeline and to see Whats happening in the outside world because of the killing game of junko and how things changed.
You should one day play it when u have time.
Here some of the ost but I most admit I prefer the original games osts than despair girls
Well I could recommend despair girls just how fucked up are these character ( outside of what I said before ) and especially monaca.
Fun fact, they are related to the seven deadly sins as form left to right it's wrath, lust, envy, pride and finally monaca being sloth rip the other sins as they weren't included in them
And you could see why tyeye bbecome like this ( even though u probably know form the summary )

And rip KH, well I'm not going to force you to play sth u have no motivation to as it could ruin the experience.
If u ever get to play kh2 I could know u will love it after all the games that I know u play are story heavy and if u ever do I could recommend the HD version plus it have birth by sleep, and I freaking love it especially the cast...and pain, lots and lots of pain :emocat ( u probably already heared form sky and the explosion of the fandom what happen to aqua.. But she just one of the three victims, and she probably had it worst out of all)

Lol I was so fucking hype from the recent KH3 trailer and the box art that I had to change my avatar :derp. Sora will save Aqua for sure, I mean he’s all we got. I still find it crazy how long we’ve been waiting for this, I beat KH2 when I was like 11 years old! By far the best game ever and it’s not even close. Literally has everything you need.

Also niichan you have to play or watch V3, I think it’s the best one in the series, all it made me say was WOW over and over again. Won’t spoil but Kokichi is best character, you gonna love him.

Here’s my favorites, I like a lot:
Kirigiri
Naegi
Byakuka
Asahina
Junko
Nagito
Chiaki
Kokichi
Saihara
Kaede
Rantaro
Maki
If I had to pick 5, shit would be hard but Kirigiri, Nagito, Kokichi, Chiaki, and Rantaro. The thing I like is they’re all tropey as fuck but after awhile you just start liking them out of nowhere haha.
Yea the art box is so freaking beautiful :wtf
Well we still can't say for sure after all we know how nomura is but he probably will after all it's been hinting in the 0.2 op even though after a while we were made to believe that it will be riku who will save her and fight her, still wonder how sora did end up in the realm of darkness.
I still can't wait till the opening of kh3 get revealed and the music after all don't think twice has been revealed to being the ending theme of the game and damn it fits so well.
Yea it is the best game at least for me.
My favorite charcaters without a second though are Xion and Ven :biblethump
I mean how can't u not love them
My heart :emobirb
I also love the ost if u didn't figure it out, xion theme is probably my favorite just for all the pain it brings me

And yes @revo I'm a KH fanatique
Still I'm curious doughboy how did u found out I'm a kh fan ?
Ah, no. I haven't played the game, yet. I have only seen the anime and of course some nice fanarts of them (which lead me to watch the anime obvious haha). Like this fanart of Junko for example which I had as a sig for quite a while and I loved the fanart style.

And some others like Celestia and Fukawa etc. xD
You should play the game one day, the anime ( well I assume u watched the first that's an adaptation of the first game as the other two anime are prequel/sequels to D2 and despair girls that have no anime adaptation ) doesn't really give the same feeling as the game, it's rather shallow, well if I had to give u an example of how the anime and the game are, compare it to umineko anime and game :lambirb

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
@Asako cant quote your teply atm, my mobile is doing extremely shit atm so will tag you instead.

Haha well I do believe you on that but gotta check when I will play it. It certainly is on my list tho especially. The characters and the fanarts whete mostly enough to caught my interest. That brings me to another question, since Higu and Umi have mangas, does Dangan have that also? I always do a three course thing if a game has that. ;p

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Asako cant quote your teply atm, my mobile is doing extremely shit atm so will tag you instead.

Haha well I do believe you on that but gotta check when I will play it. It certainly is on my list tho especially. The characters and the fanarts whete mostly enough to caught my interest. That brings me to another question, since Higu and Umi have mangas, does Dangan have that also? I always do a three course thing if a game has that. ;p
I think it has, but I never really read them and I don't know if they stay true to the game as no one in the community really talk about them.
But I'm sure there's a light novel that's a prequel to danganronpa 1 called danganronpa zero and that's cannon in the story, I still haven't read it yet but I'm planning to read it.