Voting Round 2 - Astolfo vs. Kaito Kuroba | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Astolfo vs. Kaito Kuroba

Who wins?

• Astolfo

• Kaito Kuroba

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Astolfo
Fate/Grand Order
-

Kaito Kuroba
Detective Conan

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Kaito vs Astolfo a Trap

That being said Astolfo is a very good friend but husbando no.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
The Trap must pass through!

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Astolfo stomps everything:kappa:pjsalt
She he is the perfect husbando:invalid

Lupin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Story time!

Kaito once staged a heist to "steal" the clocktower he first met his childhood friend and crush, Aoko, at when he found out that it was going to be torn down because of the owner's capitalistic wishes. He left behind a code that delayed and eventually stopped the clock tower from being taken down and protected a precious memory he shared with Aoko. Immediately after the heist, Kaito escaped into the crowd and met up with Aoko, reenacting the first time they met as children and using a magic trick to give her a rose.

This is such a sweet husbando moment that only Kaito could pull off ;3

Lupin

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
As a certified female, I can assure you that Astolfo is not every girl's dream lol.

And Kaito is perfectly adorable without looking like I could be arrested for being alone in a room with him :'D

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Doesn't Kaito look like a kid though ?

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As a certified female, I can assure you that Astolfo is not every girl's dream lol.

And Kaito is perfectly adorable without looking like I could be arrested for being alone in a room with him :'D
And yet Kaito is the minor here...

This way, officer.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Sorry, I'm not interested in having a kid as husbando:kappa
Astolfo is the only husbando I would want

Zirconium

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
OVERVIEW1. Who is Kaito Kuroba?
1.1 Personal Informations
1.2 The (Re)birth of Kaito Kid

»That’s not it [..]. It’s not like I want to make fun of the inspector nor do I enjoy stealing. I just want to find the truth, the culprits who murdered my father eight years ago and take revenge for him. In order to do that, I need to become Kaitou Kid and I cannot afford to give up!«
-Kaitou Kid

In this post I like to talk about how Kaito became Kaito Kid who already showed a lot of talent and passion for magic in early infancy. But before I start, I’d like to show you guys a little personal notice from the magician himself… ^_^
There is more where that comes from btw. Ooooh, interested? If you want your own personal notice from the little Kid, then please send a PM to me or call xxx1412xxx. Me, as his secretary will receive your phone calls and your mails. Then you will get your own personal message in a few days. ;)

Alright, ready? Let’s start! To explain how he became a thief let‘s go back to the past. 18 years ago there was a magician who made his first appearance in the French city, Paris.
Dressed in a white suit he introduced himself as phantom thief 1412. The identity behind this disguise was Touichi Kuroba, none other than Kaito’s father. Touichi was „the original Kid“, you could say. At that time he was the greatest jewel thief in Japan as well as the best stage magician.
However, several years later, when Kaito was still a child, Touichi died due to an accident during a magic show which was very difficult for Kaito to live with.
After his father‘s death, some time has passed and Kaito later finds a secret room within his household and discovers the secret identity of his father. Not only that, it seems that his father‘s death wasn’t an accident but a murder committed by a secret organisation. In order to lure out his father’s murderers, Kaito took over his legacy and became Kaito Kid at least.
It didn’t take long until he finally clashes with his father’s murderers during a heist. They reveal that they are searching for the doublet red-coloured gem Pandora that is most likely hidden within a precious jewel in this world. It is said that it is supposed to shed tears of immortality once you hold it in the light of the moon. And because his father refused to help them in retrieving the gem he got killed by them in the end. So Kaito sets himself a goal to find the gem and destroy it before it falls into the organisation’s hands.

Lupin

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

This way, officer.
  1. Ew.
  2. Kaito's been seventeen longer than I've been alive.
  3. For me, all potential husbandos are considered at a proper husbando age, wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
  1. Ew.
  2. Kaito's been seventeen longer than I've been alive.
  3. For me, all potential husbandos are considered at a proper husbando age, wouldn't be fair otherwise.
Denki was 15 or so...

Lupin

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Denki was 15 or so...
Yeah, so I'd consider an age appropriate version of Denki... Minors weren't nominated so they could be preyed on, but because they (hopefully) have good husbando qualities. To be fair, I'd have to consider them at an age where they'd actually be potential husbandos for me.

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

This way, officer.
Stepping out of my own forum corner to help a friend here.

Are we all playing into the "well he is actually the minor here so :VV"?
This does not change that Astolfo looks like bad jailbait. Terrible jailbait. Kaito Kid actually is a charming boy the least said, a bit plain looking, but are you really going to compare a teenage, almost adult in western standards, to that pink shota/loli/gender confused rabbit?
Let's state it better, if I was an officer, I would much more see a girl kissing "mr. thigh highs to hide lice" as a mother/daughter relationship than anything husbandoworthy.
Is he a good choice to fill the void of your stillborn fetus? Yeah, probably. Is he a good choice to make a stillborn fetus with? Hell no.

Anyway, have fun lupin <3! XXX

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Traps are traps, not husbands. Voting for Kaito.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Stepping out of my own forum corner to help a friend here.

Are we all playing into the "well he is actually the minor here so :VV"?
This does not change that Astolfo looks like bad jailbait. Terrible jailbait. Kaito Kid actually is a charming boy the least said, a bit plain looking, but are you really going to compare a teenage, almost adult in western standards, to that pink shota/loli/gender confused rabbit?
Let's state it better, if I was an officer, I would much more see a girl kissing "mr. thigh highs to hide lice" as a mother/daughter relationship than anything husbandoworthy.
Is he a good choice to fill the void of your stillborn fetus? Yeah, probably. Is he a good choice to make a stillborn fetus with? Hell no.

Anyway, have fun lupin <3! XXX
I'd rather have a knight protecting me than a lame thief, yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also you guys do know I am just trying to trigger more salty responses, right?

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I'd rather have a knight protecting me than a lame thief, yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also you guys do know I am just trying to trigger more salty responses, right?
Yeah dude, don't worry, I'm an eloquent shitposter by default. I was gonna say something, but I was afraid you would take it seriously cause you never know with shota/loli/degenerate toddler cons. And I also forgot. Consider it your lucky day.

Not to shit on anyone's tastes here though, but it's a shitty taste.

ANYWAY idk kaito is cooler. Thieves are cooler than knights. Especially when the thief is actually good at their job and not a pink fetish-fetus.

Status
Not open for further replies.