Special Move - Atobe's Time Chamber Skill | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Move Atobe's Time Chamber Skill

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sorry, Idk which thread to ask this. But I have some questions about Atobe's new special ability.

So basically his time chamber allows him to be as strong as himself 3 years from now. or is he?

MY QUESTIONS?

1. If I Interpreted it correctly, Atobe can USE his special moves 3 years in the future. But he is not necessarily as strong as his +3 years Future self. he can just use the special moves.
Is that right?

2. How does the year and timing work? If a 14 years old Atobe can use 17 yrs old Atobe moves. Then does that mean if Atobe aged to 17 years old, He will be able to use 20 yrs old Atobe Moves?

3. Atobe's Body is not being included in future chamber? So his body will always be 3 years weaker than the appropriate body to use his future techniques effectively?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I think I'd just call it "Evolution".

1. No, I think he's just as good as he'll be in 3 years.
2. I guess so, until he inevitably peaks.
3. Have you read Heroaca? The main character suffers from something similar, the power is too strong for his wimpy body so he needs to work out and get bigger (and even then, his body still gets smashed if he doesn't control himself). I assume Atobe's special move follows the same logic.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

3. Have you read Heroaca? The main character suffers from something similar, the power is too strong for his wimpy body so he needs to work out and get bigger (and even then, his body still gets smashed if he doesn't control himself). I assume Atobe's special move follows the same logic.

1. So after 3 years, Atobe will get "better insight", " future sight", " world of absolute zero"

2. Ah, yeah thats the limit of this move. If it reaches the user's peak, it will not be usable anymore. Unless, if Atobe has no peak. lmao

3. No, Idk what anime is it tbh. lmao But I get the point. Yeah, the body is the big factor here. You are literally using moves that is brand new and too strong for your body to handle.

Additionally, about the time limit. IIRC, Atobe last 1 and 1/2 set but he only got away in the last 2 games of the 3rd set.

Does that mean that the longer the "Infinite Evolution" is activated, the further the future can be used? hmmm

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
He also only managed to last that long because Romeo rushed the pace of the game and never took a breather. Under normal circumstances it may not have lasted a single set.

Yes, it gets better with time. That said, I wonder if his Evolution resets every time he uses it. As, let's say, he always starts as his self from 1 or 2 years in the future and then needs to work his way up.

Otherwise he can just train with Kabaji during vacations (after visiting the Alps with the Swiss to get his body stronger) and eventually unlock his 26 year old self... at 15 years old. I guess this physical drawback will always be there but once he has an adult body he's good to go.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
1. I think he's just as good, but with the limitations in bodies.

In stats term, I think his technique and mental got boost to 3 years ahead of his curent self. But I'm unsure of the impact of it on his Speed/Power/Stamina. If I have to guess, I think it remain the same.

2. Yes, until he already reach his peak.

3. I would say so.