Author looking for a manga artist partner to join him make a very good story into picture form | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Author looking for a manga artist partner to join him make a very good story into picture form

Churchyll

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
My name is Churchyll and I'm currently serializing my story as a web novel and I know that the story has a tremendous amount of potential to be one of the greats if turned intoanga form

The name of the story is "How I Became A Monster Of The Apocalypse" and it I'm currently publishing it on Webnovels so if you are interested in working with me and knowing what it's about then check it there and email me on churchillgoodman@gmail.com

I don't want to give any spoilers of the major plot but just imagine if Bleach met with Tokyo Ghoul with some Boku no hero and Attack on Titan(Shingeki no kyojin) essence

PS: nothing was copied from those stories but they were the best examples I could use

I hope to get contacted. Thank you

Churchyll

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
My name is Churchyll and I'm currently serializing my story as a web novel and I know that the story has a tremendous amount of potential to be one of the greats if turned intoanga form

The name of the story is "How I Became A Monster Of The Apocalypse" and it I'm currently publishing it on Webnovels so if you are interested in working with me and knowing what it's about then check it there and email me on churchillgoodman@gmail.com

I don't want to give any spoilers of the major plot but just imagine if Bleach met with Tokyo Ghoul with some Boku no hero and Attack on Titan(Shingeki no kyojin) essence

PS: nothing was copied from those stories but they were the best examples I could use

I hope to get contacted. Thank you
Please I meant "manga artist" and "not many artist"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Please I meant "manga artist" and not "many artist" in the title