Shounen - Ayakashi Triangle by Kentarou Yabuki | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Ayakashi Triangle by Kentarou Yabuki

Were Suzu's legs thicc?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Ayakashi Triangle
by Kentarou Yabuki
Serialised in Weekly Shounen Jump #28, June 2020
Battle, Supernatural, Ecchi, Romance, Comedy​

Synopsis: Even as a young girl Suzu had an affinity to Ayakashi - supernatural monsters which most humans cannot see. Due to this, she was viewed as creepy and weird by most people, except for Matsuri Kazamaki and the pair became close childhood friends. Eventually, Matsuri takes over the Kazamaki clan's role as exorcist ninja, and unbeknownst to Suzu, Matsuri is also doing this for her sake. Eventually she finds out the truth during a battle with an extremely powerful Ayakashi - which Matsuri is able to seal mostly, but not before a gender changing curse was cast upon him!

Chapter 1 is available to read for free at MangaPlus

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It already got fanart so I think there is interest. And the gb controversy might just help it get to be more known similar to how UU's first raunchy chapter was the talk of many haters thus people took notice of it early to see it for themselves.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Oh you're right the gender swap could be controversial.

Personally, I just hope it's fun in an ecchi way. Suzu pushes all my buttons too, hoping she is still thirsty for Matsuri.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Given how Matsuri looks like Kohaku but less gorilla-like I think he will have more trouble with boys thirsting after him, especially since he has no idea how to behave in a skirt yet. I predict lots of Fundoshi glimpses and shows next chapter with Suzu desperately trying to tell her childhoodfriend to cover up.^^

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Supernatural and ecchi......seems interesting.

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I never thought there would be another manga outside chainsaw man that would make me say so much nonsense.

Well, the manga's name is Ayakashi triangle, so we assume that a triangle will roll, and with a triangle it has three sides would be the girl, the boy who became a girl and the demon cat.
But so that zoophilia doesn't happen, after all, there are already strong indications that Yuri may have it. The cat could become a boy, that way we have the triangle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raw 02.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Not reading this but came across the spoilers for chap 3, figured it might interest the readers :arf

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Honestly who goes bathing with their choker still on, like why? To look hot that's why! Matsuri is totally lewding himself and checking himself out! XD
Well, that pet development at the end was a bit of surprise, makes sense though "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer".

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Matsuri looks a bit like rito and the diviluxe king and suzu makes me think of momo

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
The genderbender part of this story is probably the selling point, since otherwise it's another Ninja shounen.

Stivie

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Raw 07

Stivie

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
People doubt whether that is the original Suzu but ignore the fact that the girl is masturbating before the kiss.
If the one at the end was true or false, this is only in the next chapter.

Serinox

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
People doubt whether that is the original Suzu but ignore the fact that the girl is masturbating before the kiss.
It's ignoring if it is not there. She has her hand between her thighs. That's it. She has done that before.

Stivie

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's ignoring if it is not there. She has her hand between her thighs. That's it. She has done that before.
The girl's hand is very close to the vagina, it is quite different than when she caresses her thighs.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Matsuri is hot, no wonder Suzu want her/him/it/them/etc even after the gender change.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wouldn't have thought that Ninokuro really fell for Suzu, after ch.9 I thought he admired her but not love. Anyway his freakout is good for a nice and funny misunderstanding for future misunderstandings, so all's good.^^

Man, Ninokuru, you're so easy to "capture", lol. Reo looks pretty cool, she gonna be a fun addition to the AT cast. Wonder why so many Ikons are running amok though.

Also funny how in some other forums people only talk about AT and here AT is basically dead. XD

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
It's a good manga but I don't see anything to say about it neither in theory nor otherwise

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, we have yet to get into any real ship wars or for example political stuff like ninja clans somehow working against each other in some sort of proxy war or some ayakashi allianz making it much harder for ninja exorcists to defeat them, etc. It is SoL, quick fights, fanservice so far mostly with some world building in it.