Voting Round 2 - Baby 5 vs Winry Rockbell | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Baby 5 vs Winry Rockbell

Who wins?

• Baby 5

• Winry Rockbell

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Baby 5
One Piece
-

Winry Rockbell
Fullmetal Alchemist

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Im still sad Sawako didn't make it, but if she lost against Winry I guess its fair... this time Winry gets my vote easily.

Reactions: syx

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'll wait for Takuan's performance before voting. Winry is solid, and while Baby 5 is okay I struggle to think she'd top Winry.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well this is quite easy. Baby5 has the looks but she is a minor character Winry is caring and sweet and will wrench you. So my vote goes to her.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Winry.

I think she should have lost in the first round but against a non-top tier One Piece character I gotta go her way.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I considered voting for baby 5 but....

Baby 5 might be made out of weapons but winry has a wrench. Wanna get wrenched? Not today. Baby 5 isn't worth the wrenching.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
People waiting for me to appear? Make a performance? I didn't know it was a show.
I nominated Baby 5 and want her to go far, because i think she deserves it, but that doesn't mean i'm going to make a "performance" to defend her.

Alright so, here's my opinion on Baby 5 vs Winry:
In my opinion they would both make perfect waifus. To be honest, i almost considered voting for Winry. We know more from her, as people said when they referred to Baby 5 as a side character. However, i don't think that's enough of an argument to disregard Baby 5. What's wrong with being a side character? We know more than enough to determine if she's worth voting for or not. She is funny, caring, would do everything to please her husband. And she has the looks.
Then again, i'm not saying that's not the case with Winry as well. She has everything too. So to me, it is very difficult to vote for one and not for the other.
2 things make me vote for Baby 5 though: the first one is, i'm not expecting her to win against WInry xD so she gets my vote, as the challenger so to speak.
Secondly, and this is very personnal, i prefer woman who are around my age, rather than teenagers. I actually checked, and Winry was 16 at the begining of FMA, 18 at the end. 18 is acceptable, but i'd much prefer a more mature, adult waifu with Baby 5. This is also the reason why i still don't understand why some nominees look like little girls, i can't vote for them like what the hell people.

So yeah, there'll be no show, everyone is entitled to their opinion. For my part, i'll vote for Baby 5 expecting Winry to pass anyway, and that'd be deserved. Very hard match-up.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
People waiting for me to appear? Make a performance? I didn't know it was a show.
I nominated Baby 5 and want her to go far, because i think she deserves it, but that doesn't mean i'm going to make a "performance" to defend her.

In my opinion they would both make perfect waifus. To be honest, i almost considered voting for Winry. We know more from her, as people said when they referred to Baby 5 as a side character. However, i don't think that's enough of an argument to disregard Baby 5. What's wrong with being a side character? We know more than enough to determine if she's worth voting for or not. She is funny, caring, would do everything to please her husband. And she has the looks.
Then again, i'm not saying that's not the case with Winry as well. She has everything too. So to me, it is very difficult to vote for one and not for the other.
2 things make me vote for Baby 5 though: the first one is, i'm not expecting her to win against WInry xD so she gets my vote, as the challenger so to speak.
Secondly, and this is very personnal, i prefer woman who are around my age, rather than teenagers. I actually checked, and Winry was 16 at the begining of FMA, 18 at the end. 18 is acceptable, but i'd much prefer a more mature, adult waifu with Baby 5. This is also the reason why i still don't understand why some nominees look like little girls, i can't vote for them like what the hell people.

So yeah, there'll be no show, everyone is entitled to their opinion. For my part, i'll vote for Baby 5 expecting Winry to pass anyway, and that'd be deserved. Very hard match-up.
Says he won't make a show...

...makes a splendid show instead.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Says he won't make a show...

...makes a splendid show instead.
Lol really? I didn't mean to. I explained my vote yeah, but without acting like a fanboy and trying to convince everybody else, as i thought you guys wanted me to. I might have misunderstood xD
But yeah, as i said, very difficult to decide between the two imo. I wish these two wouldn't meet that soon (technically Baby 5 never faced anyone yet)

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@Takuan Forgive me, I respect your effort man but Spirit is my bro. No way I can betray him. :nah

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If Baby 5 marries someone and then someone else asks the same thing, what would she do? :notsure

Last edited:

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baby 5 because she has a more unique personality then Winry despite being one of the sidest of side characters. Also because she bigger tits.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

did not change my opinion at all

Still going with Winry. She can do almost everything - I mean she helped deliver a baby and dedicated herself to giving Ed an arm and leg to stand on. She's essentially Ed's support, and as we see, she doesn't beg for shit. She goes out and earns it, just as she earned Ed's love. Just as she earned the right to intern with a top automail forger. She's been useful, whereas Baby 5 has done nothing but be super clingy.

Winry is an automatic vote.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Winry here.

Easy choice.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
If Baby 5 marries someone and then I someone else asks the same thing, what would she do? :notsure
I've always been under the asumption that she would remain loyal to her husband no matter if somebody else asks her. Kind of like i think Sanji would not try to charm other girls if he was already engaged and in love with someone.
But that's my opinion of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
did not change my opinion at all
Hehe it's fine xD to each his own

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Voting for Winry because it is Sensei's waifu:hurr

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hehe it's fine xD to each his own
Don't listen to that peasant. Granted, I voted for Winry too, and supported WYIS, but in the wars to come, I'll pay more attention to your nomination and posts. You did good here, even though it wasn't your intention. :3

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Don't listen to that peasant. Granted, I voted for Winry too, and supported WYIS, but in the wars to come, I'll pay more attention to your nomination and posts. You did good here, even though it wasn't your intention. :3
Oh my, thanks dude! I appreciate it =)
Well yeah i didn't have the intention or the hope to change anyone's opinion on the matter. I acknowledge Winry is a pretty solid Waifu. I would definitely have voted for her any day, had i not had a thing for Baby 5 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.