Theory - bakugou will save shigaraki | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory bakugou will save shigaraki

shadow22

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
class1akids.tumblr.com/post/686432253288546304/i-was-rereading-the-kamino-arc-and-i-noticed-there
In the second war arcs it comes back, when Shigaraki tells Bakugou that he’s not on the radar anymore.

So while initially, he saw something in Bakugou - he lost interest in him, after Bakugou - understandably, considering the circumstances - had no interest in what Tomura had to say.

I guess in Round 3, the onus will be on Bakugou to show that Shigaraki miscalculated by dismissing him and to remind him that even a pawn can checkmate a king, if all the pieces move together right. It’s been one of my ideas for Bakugou’s endgame that he’d be a parallel to 2nd user, “the Leader” - and one interesting question that who will be the players in the parallel of this scene.

Because first instinct would be Shigaraki and Deku, but the 2nd user is so obviously a Bakugou parallel, while Yoichi and Shigaraki share also a clear resemblance. What more, Bakugou has had a moment of foreshadowing that he understands the strategic value of reaching out to a supposed enemy.

Something that would bring to full circle Shigaraki kidnapping him with the intent to make him understand.

There is one more interesting tidbit - Bakugou when he rejects Shigaraki’s offer and attacks him, he also knocks off the hand from Shigaraki’s face.

• Since then, now we know that the hand’s original purpose was AFO controlling Tomura through emotions - his grief, pain, guilt, anger - and never letting them heal.

and in the entrance exam bakugou scored the highest in villain defeating score with 0 in rescue area while midoriya got the highest in rescue while 0 in villain defeating

and this shows in their mindsets bakugou admired all might for his strength and focused on villain defeating while deku admired all might for the way he saved people