Berserk chapter 83 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Berserk chapter 83

aminas

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I was looking around on the wiki and i saw att the trivia part of breserk that chapter 83 was removed from the volym because it was a spoiler of something that was going to happen. Now i re;read it and i didn't find anyting that really spoild anything. Chould anyone fill me in on this?

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll have to say it's probably because it reveals too much about what Miura called God or the idea of one IMO.

aminas

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I'll have to say it's probably because it reveals too much about what Miura called God or the idea of one IMO.
Really :o never tought of it that way.

Bandreus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yep, that chapter is not a spoilerous one in any way, imo.
What I do think, is that miura soon changed his mind about that particular chapter, deciding not to include it in the tankobon release, trying to erase it from the coninuity. Furthermore you can read Miura's way thinking about the concept of "God" and his representation in his manga in one off his earlier interviews (witch i suggest to read it).
I never took the time to check if the time that particular interview accured after the lost chapter was published, or vice versa, so the exact story is something I'm not sure about, but anyway it is likely the reason is just Miura regretted having pulled God (or at least something that is his equivalent in the berserk world) into the story.

Ahzzy

Reaction score
Country
Finland
my personal opinion... It might be revealing yes, but only for the distant future. Though I agree with bandreus as well.

I can rapdishare the chapter if people want it...

aminas

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
my personal opinion... It might be revealing yes, but only for the distant future. Though I agree with bandreus as well.

I can rapdishare the chapter if people want it...
Well you can just read it online att onemanga.com