Match - Bertie/Dankmar VS Bismarck/Siegfried | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Match Bertie/Dankmar VS Bismarck/Siegfried

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
A Battle Between Germany's Doubles Pair.

Before Semis. Bertie/Dankmar is considered the Strongest Doubles Pair being a Doubles Pro Players. However, they are upset by Niou/Duke.

On the other hand, Bismarck/Siegfried lost to a newly formed pair Tanegashima/Akaya.

Now, for Skills.

Bertie/Dankmar have Pro Level Tennis in doubles. Excellent Teamwork. Bertie's AI data + Dankmar Gigant produce a howling of Satelite Perspective which allows them to see blind spots of each other.

Bismarck/Siegfried on the i
Other hand doesn't have the same bond and teamwork. (In fact, Bismarck told Siegfried to get out of his way VS Fuji/Duke. And even in Semis, the first 2 sets are played singles wise)

But in the third set, they are able to form a strong pair. And even produce a broken howling of False Sensation or Existence Boundary that makes opponent pair unaware of each other's presence.

Who do you think will win Post Japan VS Germany?

Bertie/Dankmar or Bismarck/Siegfried?

PS: Remember, Doubles Pro 6-0 No diffed Volk/Tezuka in doubles.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Bertie/Dankmar

I don't think it's that simple to surpass the pro pair. I refuse to believe that there's now 3 pairs above the former strongest pair of WC (If D1>D2 post semi final, then Bismarck/Siegfried and Tanegashima/Akaya would have both been above the pair as well.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Bertie/Dankmar

I don't think it's that simple to surpass the pro pair. I refuse to believe that there's now 3 pairs above the former strongest pair of WC (If D1>D2 post semi final, then Bismarck/Siegfried and Tanegashima/Akaya would have both been above the pair as well.
But all those pairs highly improved, meanwhile Bertie/Dankmar remained "the same" as the way they entered the WC. Even then, they barely lost to Duke/Niou because they held their cards way too close to their chest: they pretty much gave away the first set for free and only revealed they had a Howling after Japan managed to reach the tie-breaker in the final one.

I think Germany was thinking of matchups when they came up with their match order, the night before they already "knew" they were having Siegfried vs Akaya. I reckon the plan was outpowering whoever Japan put in D2 then break D1 and force Tanegashima (who Volk was afraid of) to play alone because Kirihara is an idiot.

Bismarck/Siegfried achieve synchro mid match AND a Howling that breaks pairs. The whole point of the Doubles Pro is how strong they are together (their bread and butter seems to be having Bertie return everything and use Dankmar as his support and finisher) a Howling like that would damage them greatly.

That doesn't mean that they are in different teams or that Bismarck/Siegfried are immediately better, but rather that it's a terrible match up for the Pros to fight head on (Eg: Kabaji gives Tezuka absurd trouble and could had defeated him if not for the rain, but some weeks later he loses to Jirou because he cannot copy his wrists; Tezuka had pretty much no chance vs Sanada in the Nationals and was just stalling, and yet he would had shown a better display vs Yukimura).

What I mean is, that there's a chance that Tanegashima/Kirihara > Bismarck/Siegfried > Doubles Pros > Tanegashima/Kirihara not unlike Rock Paper Scissors. And this is after they all got MASSIVE upgrades.

Duke/Niou doesn't even exist any more. I guess Camus/Duke could potentially be around the top? But it's a wild speculation.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think Germany was thinking of matchups when they came up with their match order, the night before they already "knew" they were having Siegfried vs Akaya. I reckon the plan was outpowering whoever Japan put in D2 then break D1 and force Tanegashima (who Volk was afraid of) to play alone because Kirihara is an idiot.
I wonder how the hell coaches know who will play for the Opposing team.

I mean they knew Tezuka will play in S2. Despite Tezuka being Germany's only 4th Strongest Player. Lol

They knew Camus will be in S1 too. I know Camus is the Captain. But that doesnt mean he is automatically S1. Since Amadeus played S3.

I guess, they made a mistake against Swiss though. They didnt expect Switzerland to use a Quick kill lineup.

ANYWAY, It is allowed to SWITCH Players Just like when Byo wanted to Switch with Akutsu against Amadeus. Or when Tanegashima Switch With Shiraishi against Zeus cause Shiraishi shit his pants. Lol