Voting - Best Animated Fight [Anime Only] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Animated Fight [Anime Only]

Best Animated Fight

• Gon vs. Genthru

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Feitan vs. Zazan

• Kurapika vs. Uvo

• Gon vs. Hisoka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Welcome to the nomination phase of
Best Animated Fight

This thread if for this specific category only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Hunter x Hunter Awards Discussion Thread.

This is an ANIME-ONLY thread. Any discussion of manga that have not yet been shown in the anime are disqualified entries. Any fights that occurred prior to the nomination process are valid entries.

In all 100+ episodes, what do you believe to be the best animated fight in the Hunter x Hunter anime? Your decision could be based on a number of reasons: the way the fight played out, the characters, or just the way the Madhouse portrayed the fight from the manga--the music, the scenery, the animation. This could be a fight you thought was simply fun, intense, dramatic, or outright silly. Your nominated fight may not even be a physical altercation--it could even be a fight of wits between characters, intelligence, or any other attributes.

Nomination Rules
  • Please remember, that you may nominate maximum three title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. You can change your nomination twice.
  • For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example of nomination format:
    Code:
    I nominate [color=red][B]<insert fight>[/B][/color]
  • Please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

----

Winners:

Kurapika vs. Uvo
Gon vs. Genthru
Feitan vs. Zazan

----
Tiebreaker Round:

Kurapika vs. Uvogin
Gon vs. Genthru
Feitan vs. Zazan
Gon vs. Hisoka

----

Finalists:

Gon vs. Hisoka (7)
Kurapika vs. Uvogin (7)
Gon vs. Genthru (3)
Feitan vs. Zazan (7)
Chrollo vs. Zeno and Silva Zoldyck (5)

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I will have to go with Gon vs Gido in heavens arena, best and most memorable fight visually and in intensity, Battle Waltz, Dancing Tops and more were all so well done in the 2011 adaptation of the story.

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
This was also my idea. ^^
So i'll go with my second best.

Gon vs. Gensuru (Bomber)
You can make supporting nominations as part of your three available nominations if you like. No need to choose just one. :)

BurnSchulz

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You can make supporting nominations as part of your three available nominations if you like. No need to choose just one. :)
Alright
Then i'll go with:

Kurapika vs. Ubogin
Gon vs. Gensuru

and:
Gons Team vs. Razor - Dodgeball (Hope this also counts as a fight)

zzigg

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I nominate <kite team vs yunju squad>

I nominate <zazan vs feiten>

I nominate <hisoka vs kastro>

the most strategic battle of hisoka so far ...it shows us how skillful hisoka is in using his hatsu.

Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I nominate Gon vs. Hanzo (Hunter Exam)

The Invertroid

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Feitan vs. Zazan - I've probably re-watched this fight in the anime several times over. The way Feitan finished off Zazan with burning sun was one of the greatest crowning moments of awesome in the entire series.

Chrollo vs. Zeno and Silva Zoldyck - I can't think of anyone who didn't like this fight. It was the highlight (in terms of action) of the arc, and gave us some insight into how the Zoldycks operate. It was also the only time we've seen Chrollo take part in a serious fight.

Kurapika vs. Uvogin - Kurapika's spacial Emperor Time ability, along with his dark side, was finally brought to the surface, and the consequences of the fight were far-reaching and powerful.

I changed my mind. Gon's Team vs. Razor is the better fight. The fact that it isn't traditional combat makes it all the more interesting.

Last edited:

Kiba

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Feitan vs Zazan
just love that his ability is so strong that the others had to escape and how he laughed and so on just a masterpiece

if i can also add fights from hunter x hunter 1999
than

Kuroro vs Zoldyck Zeno and Silva

Gon vs Hisoka

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright
Then i'll go with:

Kurapika vs. Ubogin

Gons Team vs. Razor - Dodgeball (Hope this also counts as a fight)
I support these two nominations, as well as:

Feitan vs. Zazan - I've probably re-watched this fight in the anime several times over. The way Feitan finished off Zazan with burning sun was one of the greatest crowning moments of awesome in the entire series.

Zoro Zoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
I also rewatched Feitan's fight several times so..

Feitan vs Zazan

Hisoka vs kastro (although I loved the fight with Gon too but this one was more of a challenge to Hisoka.. Maybe lol)

Kurapika Uvo (this fight was magnificent)

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Chrollo vs. Zeno & Silva:
A short but very amazing fight between three top-notch fighters. This fight had the best music and tension. There was a lot of "thinking and explanation" during the active battle, but the fight was executed really good and never felt slow-paced, even though there was no consistent "battle" flow.

Hisoka vs. Gon:
I think this fight had the best effects and flow. Really good animation by the way. Don't know what else I can say about this fight. It was pretty fun to watch Hisoka mess around with Gon psychologically and in combat. On the other hand it was amazing to see how Gon landed his first hit and gave back Hisoka his number plate.

Feitan vs. Zazan:
I just love speedy fighters. Madhouse did a great job in displaying Feitan's swiftness, swordplay (feints, blocks) and Nen ability, while the voice actor gave him a really creepy touch. Kalluto's thoughts during the fight just proves Feitan's awesomeness:
"Five? No, seven? How many feints was that? And how can he leap from that position while atacki- Ah! He's already there! I can't believe it... He's on a completely different level."

Lutv

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Chrollo vs Zeno & Silva
Gon vs Genthru
Gon vs Hisoka

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Uvogin Vs Kurapika.

Hisoka Vs Kastro.

Killua Vs Riehlvelt.

Gotenkss

Reaction score
Country
India
Kurapika vs. Uvogin
Hisoka vs. Gon
Feitan vs. Zazan

halldorawang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I support the nominations of Hisoka vs Gon , Gon's Team vs Razor, and Gon vs Gensuru.