Best Animation for Movies | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Animation for Movies

Best Animation for Movies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Welcome to the results for the best animation in the movie category! We've had five movie nominations who've been considered to have some of the best animation seen. The five nominations are: Princess Mononoke, Evangelion 2.0, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Ghost in the Shell, and Sword of the Stranger.

However, there can only be one winner! Out of 39 votes, 41.03% have voted for this movie and considered it to have the best animation. This movie is, Princess Mononoke! Congratulations for winning the best animation in movie category award!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Best Animation (Movie)

Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner! :whoabunny

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

Unfortunately since I haven’t watched any of the nominees, I can’t vote for this category. :( But for the anime fans that have watched and that are familiar with the nominees, please support your favorite movie. :) The fate of these movies is in your hands! You have the power to decide the winner for this category!

HegemonKhan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I usually am always very disappointed in the few movie animes I've seen, but Princess Mononoke, was actually decent and enjoyable.

It has a similar plot/story theme to Avatar (the U.S. highest grossing movie with the tall blue neko species whatever they called lol, NOT Avatar as in Avatar the Airbender, lol), and in this regards it's interesting, but otherwise the rest of it is the same "meh" as most movie animes.

However, the animation is great, and warningly it is a bit violent bloody but not too bad.

The protagonist shoots a "magical" arrow and it decapitates some one, - if my memory serves as it's been awhile since I've seen this

It's a bit better if you like animals and wolves, but it's definately not a requirement.

I put Princess Mononoke up there with Spirited Away, so if you thought Spirited Away was good, you should give this a try too, though they are very different from one another.

And, last of all, Princess Mononoke actually has a great finale/final scene, it doesn't disappoint, like most endings do :D

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Welcome to the results for the best animation in the movie category! We've had five movie nominations who've been considered to have some of the best animation seen. The five nominations are: Princess Mononoke, Evangelion 2.0, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Ghost in the Shell, and Sword of the Stranger.

However, there can only be one winner! Out of 39 votes, 41.03% have voted for this movie and considered it to have the best animation. This movie is, Princess Mononoke! Congratulations for winning the best animation in movie category award!